3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jxrfhbr 25.01.20 08:03 pm

To kill or to release the evil spirit in krivokapich marshes (to save or not to save the children) (\"\"\"SPOILER\"\"\") (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What are the consequences of this choice? I freed the spirit, he allegedly saved the children, but I did not see them, the wife of the Baron died, the Baron hung himself, one of the villages and cut power in the area goes to the people of Baron are bandits (so most likely I will have any long-term bad consequences). Question What are the advantages of the liberation of the spirit??
And what will happen if you kill him, the Baron will survive? all-in-one forum subtracted that there is another option in which the spirit freed, the village is destroyed, and the Baron and his wife live but it's on my lies.
72 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mama Stiflera 25.01.20

Some of my play with closed eyes and ears. Kids see they are saving (those which are in the swamp), and those who live in the village of Stagery you why not save? The dialogues do not look, do not read the notes? Where does the antipathy to the Baron, when the choice in his salvation is the lesser evil. Indeed, in Steiger lived not only drunken peasants and crazy chief, and women and children who are not noticing you, con when you select rescue Ghost. So do not ever write that you are saving children from the swamp, and Baron drained, because supposedly it's the right choice. Even the Geralt in the Intro on this decision said that if he knew what consequences his choice to save the spirit tree, he would have acted differently.

w
warp 38 25.01.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
I copied your message from the thread the quest of the whispering hill

Two good endings, one witch survives, while taking the locket Vesemira. This amulet was very dear CRIS, they have this subject established the connection. As we know, witches can do all sorts of things with people through their stuff. We'll find out if the plot raskoldoval the wife of a Baron. But this locket for CRIS was very important. It is associated with love, loss, etc. Vesemir was like her second father. The connection with the medallion is very strong, so the control is stronger through it.
Well, there is such a topic. If we go to the bad ending, the witch we kill and we're all good here. But if good, it is the idea of a very big problem. This witch will say our CRIS to manipulate, if she becomes the Empress. Or turn it into a personal weapon, if he becomes vedmochka. (doesn't have to be, just for example)
But if we are releasing Mara, she has the idea of the last witch to finish.

PS
The book by which you judge, could write of the peasants, which washed witches brains. These witches, as the farmers stopped the pestilence. But why there is no suggestion that witches could do this Mor and then to arrange it themselves and stop so they worshipped as pious. We all know that they are still herbs.
Mara as we know, kills an entire village and KEEPS his WORD and saves children. What we have ended up with? Washed idiots who worship those witches are dead, but the children are saved and they have a future. If the village doesn't die at the hands of Mara, the peasants of all their children will be put at the mercy of. Quite some time to come to the village and children will not be there. Farmers think that sent them almost into the blessed Paradise, the stories of witches.

I made such a conclusion.

M
Mama Stiflera 25.01.20

warp 38
Speculation, fiction and speculation (especially such absurd as in the first paragraph) is not my topic.
I'm not one of the writers CD project, to improvise at the expense of a possible end to their stories. I don't know why for some that Mara is the ultimate truth, and all the other liars and fibbers. But given the previous part of the game (especially the second), monsters and all creatures (the hell is this Mara), can not be trusted. Naive Witcher, as they said after.

warp 38 posted by:down and out idiots who worship those witches are dead, but the children are saved and they have a future
By and large, all farmers in the Witcher 3 - washed idiots. And those who lived in Steiger and listened to Housewives, and those who worshipped"Sebago, but that does not mean that they had no right to exist. And bright future of orphans in the world of the Witcher, it sounds like blasphemy. Here it is enough to recall the quest Game cats and wolves and Milkau that Geralt leads her aunt after all the events in the village of Good. As already said not a supporter of guesswork, but with their fate, just about all clear.

I made this conclusion, albeit based not on iron, but the facts. Besides, I share the conclusion which makes Geralt himself after the choice in favor of the spirit of wood. Both choices are evil. But one of them less

M
Marongo 25.01.20

Svetoslav
it's precisely children with swamps? there's also Olga, the girl was

F
FallenGhost 25.01.20

Marongo
Yes, they are. There is a downside to the transfer is simple. If you play in English or Polish - the names sort of match.

A
Alex Hawk 25.01.20

Marvel at the most. The other fans the right choice. I understand that the game is a bit weird dialogue system. Sometimes selecting one, sounds is not what you expect and want to replay. This is normal. Cant transfer or the developers themselves. But to make a choice as in the case of the Spirit, hoping all the pros and cons which at the time choice you can't know. What I mean is that you need to choose based on what we know at this time. No guarantees about the rescue of children, no information about the Baron and his wife, the witches, the village and so on. Only information obtained from books (fiction) for example. However, it is worth remembering that there can be bullshit written. Ideally, read all the books (of the Boot), pass all parts, and to make a choice based on experience. After all, books (fiction) in the game a lot and few were written specifically for reading them witchers. Some may be written by elves, some fools. A lot of factors.

F
Fedmoped 25.01.20

What other issues can there be?)

R
Radamel Falcao 25.01.20

After the expansion, the Blood and Wine, you can see that Wraith is not a name, and damn the spirit that murder not cast.
The name of the Ghost under the hill of Mara (after the death of the Black). I understand witches are somehow a curse was trying to kill her, but it didn't work that we learn at replica young girls. In General, I sought the witches more podnasrat and one shot did it twice, spirit is free, children are not eaten.
by the way, if to proceed from the in-game books that you knew the mother?)))

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

Fedmoped
Now read this one:
http://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BC_%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8_%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%8C%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

K
Kain054 08.09.21

Agaress
Only you didn’t read a piece there, that before that she made hell on earth, and even if it was the witches who drove her crazy, she’s still a psychopath, and in addition, she even accepted people as a sacrifice.

K
Kain054 08.09.21

warp 38
Well, where did you get the idea that witches devour children? They can give them to the wild hunt. Yes, and an ivasik would say that children are being eaten if anything, so I think all the same you don't need to let go of the spirit

K
Kain054 08.09.21

Diablonos
Yes, and shit on them, let's think logically, war, no parents, no money, the shelter is not endless (in general, as for me, you want to spoil something (TV series, game, etc.) add immortal children there) in the end they crawl out with a bare ass or rob, or beg for alms, well, a girl under 35 can sell herself or be lucky and become a vampire or marry successfully, although it is unlikely that there is no devotee. Yes, and there is no information about the fact that the witches ate them, most likely they were fused to the wild hunt, apparently they only eat adults