3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 25.01.20 08:05 pm

Help with quests on the island of the blood moon (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

1. The forgotten and the damned - was marked on the map archive (just a wreck and nothing is there),the horn (so the canopy make the sword) and 3 statues (as they move/activate?)
2. Monster hunter - is it worth it to kill your lawyer if you have already hit the tree?
3. Family business - exactly where on the island to find the second part of the sword?
4. The mysteries of the blood moon - found a letter (someone wants something from the tree) and the Lawyer says to leave the island,what to do next?

Three altars Adelle -
found in the monastery forest near hell huge
found near alfisti camp near 4 deer
and where is 3?
that broke my head with these 5 quests....help pliz
101 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShaD 25.01.20

What is most annoying game...

Someone tell me about the possessed in the bloody moon:
There is a possessed dwarf, so I made a fucking arm and he doesn't fucking inserts... Combine the handle and the lever, and he after the unification of the give birth I do not know the SUBJECT blead'! just the question mark icon, I poked at it and it disappears and nothing happens... WHAT the fuck, help pliz!
Spoiler
In the dungeon with the lizard in the same way the lever was inserted, and then at least kill this shit turns out...

Vanikp97
Tarkin is a technician-researcher on your ship, a little Gothic, to meet him for the first time when the door with the password in the main cabin pass, where the cat skeleton in this room.

UPD:
Developed just pisses people off... he Clicked each character when United handle lever until sebillo not datacal - stick was not raised, tried sebillas - put. PFFFFFF

a
antropolog13 25.01.20

dillannox wrote:
The island of the blood moon: first go to the ruins in the South-East, where the hatch is covered, it is necessary to dig, then the archive gets. In the archive, in one of the cabinets we have to find the book the taming of the sacred fire, read its elf.
Not necessarily an elf, who has the intellect pumped well enough, too

29error80 25.01.20

ShаD
regarding the lever, it seems a bug of the game, you need to insert the character Crafter.

29error80 25.01.20

zuboskal68
I do the same down the carrier, then got the crowd into the boat, survived only undead FEIN (the undead immune to the fog of death), they raised the rest. On the bridge che couldn't jump, not enough range.

V
Vanikp97 25.01.20

ShаD
29error80
It's not a bug, but a crappy feature) There is a spirit of a monk who repeats that he's the key. So, you must first insert the lever (the silver, not weekdays undiscovered item), and then to blow the monk source. So here

S
ShaD 25.01.20

Vanikp97
if this is not a bug but a feature, what the hell a certain character is inserted everything is fine without absorbing the spirit?

T
Treviss 25.01.20

How to get on this island, my head is boiling already...

f
feropont 25.01.20

The hatch to the archive on the bloody island searched high perception, and not some specific character - scrolls guzzle\meals in the play, throw the buff the Pyromancer peace of mind (gives 9 units). Also could not find, Barrosa and saw.

There's also reading the book for the destruction of the statues - read high intelligence. I have the lizard-MAG read. For a race care.

The island jump on a ghostly bridge. You can teleport from a glove that early in the game of crocodile fall. Teleport is the airbender. There is a jump from the Archer, there is a jump of the Phoenix law enforcement school, there is a teleporter at the thieves. All of them allow you to jump the abyss.
Or sail on a boat with a bunch of scrolls of resurrections and skeleton team, scrolls to buy square Driftwood.

R
Renat Gorchakov 25.01.20

Shefula
thank you good man ))) great enthusiasm chtuka )

Y
Yaroslav Krivenko 25.01.20

Explain how to free the gnome from the demon on the island of the blood moon.
1. To beat a dwarf when he's chained up to 100 HP.
2. To destroy the pillars of a hero who has a television reporter. The rest are near the exit to the top.
3. When you destroy the last pillar if the dwarf will even 100hp will come out a demon. The main thing to survive 1 attack of a demon then a dwarf TP away up and die))
4. Then have 2 prizivali near the entrance who will not join the battle and on a CD to throw into battle Pets. (maybe the demon does not dwell in Pets)
5 You won)))

N
N1ceL1fe 25.01.20

GG elf can't read the book the taming of the sacred fire, tried hat to change people Lucy ( 42 int) nobody understands what the book says, do not get the statues to sing standards. The first time took place only opened FEIN in the mask. Those who have experienced. what to do? (hired heroes on the ship also can not read)

N
N1ceL1fe 25.01.20

take the book "the taming of the sacred fire" and read it character with the tag "Scientist". It is clear why one can't read. I have a criminal... XS where to get a Persian with tag this now. apparently this time not to do it. Sorry

H
Hayck 25.01.20

S
ShaD 25.01.20

Just beat the gnome up to 10% HP and zapilivanie and so until they come out a demon

m
makc11021992 25.01.20

N1ceL1fe
FEIN or she fit. And the location of the entrance to the library indicated in the map of the island is taken somewhere on the island))) (often Alt press)
the book of dwarven hymns need to pass in prison before the island was caught a few times by the way)

D
Dmitriy Cheusov 25.01.20

There is a great way to bring down the possessed dwarf: there is the trick - before the ruined columns, several times to carry almost all health dwarf, and athelete. After that the dwarf will be released separately from the demon, and they will fight with each other. After we got ready to release gnome we carry three of the column, and withdraw the troops. Call any beasts/monsters, and already called the troops fighting the demon dwarf will help us in that. In this scenario, the demon is none to master.

s
szloy 25.01.20

Rabsi)) help please, I got To the archive on the island, but can't go any further to get the last piece of the amulet, read the book lizard, talked to bibliothekare but that has not happened. how to get to the wall? *THANK you!!

s
smerch45alex 25.01.20

Guys, someone tell me how to know the location of the crazy island?? As it happened, I killed a lawyer earlier than asked

s
smerch45alex 25.01.20

Spartanez_86
I did not sit down, I just killed while he was associated

i
irina-kuku08 31.05.22

Shefula
Thank you, kind person! And in my thoughts there was no need to poke with a shovel.