3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 25.01.20 08:57 pm

Ulrich was stuck in the bushes (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

I'm somewhere at the end of the Quest All that glisters (all the money/glitter). I was proposed to find ulrich and ask for his help (when I already know the location of the production of counterfeit money). Then we come along with ulrich-om this place and have to go to the place, but ulrich sent somewhere into the bushes and lost (stuck) in there. I'm fighting one and killing all who are in front of the cave. What to do next? In terms of Ulrich?
It is possible to pin to look for him in the bushes, got stuck, and soak? Or do nothing, to go further into the cave alone, and he then after the cutscenes will appear again? And need that Ulrich actually, I was able before to kill...? Just don't know what to do, looked in an Internet, like no one such bug was not (with Ulrich getting stuck in bushes)
Advise,but without spoilers.
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 25.01.20

vstorspb
In General, it is better not to take him to the mines in Skalica, because he wants to kill the main, and India decide to keep alive and have to kill Ulrich, as the living leader of the more precious as a witness. But in the beginning, when there is an investigation attack vehicles, Ulrich is all the same better not to kill. So ideally, just don't zaruchye its support during the campaign in the mines.

E
EvgenyDMT 25.01.20

vstorspb wrote:
ulrich sent somewhere into the bushes and lost
Bring him toilet paper.

v
vstorspb 25.01.20

EvgenyDMT
really laugh

M
MLShadow 25.01.20

If you give the clerk the documents that Rataj gives himself Ulrich, he finds out that they are fake and he's actually working on some horseradish. Besides, if you go to release the girlfriend of the assistant engraver, in the camp you can not finish the leader and interrogate him, then he has to say about the back and then generally won't have to fight. And when Ulrich decides to kill the head of the underground shop, he could be persuaded to leave his master, he will agree to this after he finds out that saw through him and who he works no more mystery.

A
Arhigluk 25.01.20

MLShadow
Also persuaded Ulrich in this way. Apparently, a loophole for those who is not you.)