3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
virus2007943 25.01.20 09:00 pm

The passage (We Happy Few)

Stuck at the moment with the colored platforms. Do everything as it says the voice, but in the end still kills current. Any ideas? (Location: bottom right island, the bridge on the lower left)
18 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yuriy Maslov 25.01.20

Where to get code of Faraday ? Apple hill bridge

S
Shadow_QZ 25.01.20

Yuri Maslov
go back to the gate I got cops stood, him I killed with grief, and I was credited the quest, but beyond the mess, there is allegedly broken electro-turret, and the left and right code to enter, you need to quickly run and click the first (will light one green light and immediately run to the second, while the Zoomer is running and I have to catch you (and there are two options 1. the turret will turn off and doors will open 2. the turret kills you while you run to the open door). If slipped - walk, the end of no. my road goes in the water and all.

S
Shadow_QZ 25.01.20

virus2007943
the same mistake, I realized this is the type of the next endings.

v
virus2007943 25.01.20

Shadow_QZ
After the death in room Simon says I tried to get back in the top-left city, but I was not allowed a bug with the doors closed on the bridge between the upper and lower right cities (where the inspector through a magnifying glass looking at you). Downloaded trainer, jumped over a bridge, back to the guard behind the glass and (a miracle) he's missed me since the dialogue began: Who won the Simon? No one downer lost there, so no winners. Good to see You back with us, Sir, come! And then in a freaky city, etc. Code from electromagneti haven't found.

Y
Yuriy Maslov 25.01.20

Shadow_QZ
the fact that the road goes into the water is clearly still alpha version )

Y
Yurchiks 25.01.20

Acute Il Pai is the house next to the hatch mystery with buttons what is the code ? tips that is not visible

S
Steve Taller 25.01.20

I does LP the beginning where you have to collect the summer, but only at night, found night this summer, but pressing the E stupidly does not react, it was someone else? MNU pirates

Y
Yurchiks 25.01.20

passed the riddle on 10-repeat there every time Bravetta combination if the sign is right above it seishede green light , behind a secret door hatch in the shelter even in the house is a gas mask

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

Nobody knows where to find a jumpsuit or two suture kit?

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

Found, if anyone's interested, the girl at the Businessman.

b
breakthebeat 25.01.20

Where to take batteries or charge the flashlight where tell me?

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

breakthebeat
In the mission in the subway can steal. As for fuel cleaner through the story gives the local mad scientist.

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

Damn for Sally at all balance no.

w
witcher1108 25.01.20

can't paprasti to the headquarters of pollicie .he's locked up with the blinds all day

w
witcher1108 25.01.20

breakthebeat
in the store you can buy

c
callmegod 25.01.20

How do you save? Went to the camp with tanks. Preserved, the next day appeared in the bunker and the job re-started( the Items were missing.

Y
Yurchiks 25.01.20

callmegod
Under the button to continue the water there is auto and manual sohraneniya

c
callmegod 25.01.20

Urchins
Do so, but it's still appear in the bunker and without selected quest/requestby items, again, to sneak, to steal, to do to run away (took the recipe for moonshine,made moonshine, snuck into camp and remained IIiii again in the bunker, without a prescription, moonshine and again to get to kvestovaya PS)... Or just appear on the streets. But not where preserved, and not where the AutoSave happened.