3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 25.01.20 09:03 pm

Where did the hawk and the guardian? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

No, I certainly understand that in da3 developers just want to give us a new protagonist, and yet... Strangely it turns out that on the eve of world Apocalypse in Thedas lost the only two characters who really can save the world. Were they taken from? Can Flemet used them with a purpose? Or that at all? In your opinion, what can be the options? Because I do not believe that these two are going to sit back and seagulls to drink when the world is going to hell.
170 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

ReKsSam
And what the ending of the game looked? Don't remember the dialogue Liliana and seeker? It said that hawke disappeared at the same time as a grey warden, and this cannot be a coincidence. Also in DAO:A, in any of the endings Grey warden disappears.

H
Havk999 25.01.20

The white judge
A gray guard can be two. One such as the king or Queen of Ferelden a second orlesians. Therefore, DAO:BUT as an example of the ending are not necessarily.

A
Ak1nat0r 25.01.20

Havk999
Why not. The guardian disappears behind there. In witch hunt he in one case just disappears. But if the guardian becomes king... I think this Easter ending)

S
Slonvprotivogaze 25.01.20

spellcustomer
(I'm for wizards ended) And suddenly it's a case of someone evil ProCell and put the essence of the Hawk in a few items that we will need to find in order to resurrect him. What to look for, then K. Pentecost and varrick in the unit is not casual to dwell in will

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

The white judge
Nah Mages and conspirators disappear, just the logic: We are a big part of the game killed the mages and conspirators, and suddenly..... And vengeance? And Tevinter? Too many hawk crossed the road to sleep.

By the way, not whether it involved a grey warden(the first DAO)? Only he, and perhaps Flemet could capture andor kill Hawke. And about the guards is interesting, a good plot batch turned out to be. Both about each other and know one of them could have found out something important and try to combine efforts.

Honestly, it is not clear why it was in the first game, so much attention to the gray guards, Mora and darkspawn, to the end to merge everything in DAII, Now developed to say that because they say it is intended. In W2 was not draining, and the senselessness of elections it was specifically designed for transition to да3. For me, it's a good mine at bad game.

Ak1nat0r
Watch the war of mages and Templars is not the same. Exactly, it's boring. In addition. after DA2 this for forever eat.

Slonvprotivogaze
What to look for, then K. Pentecost and varrick in the unit is not casual to dwell in will be weakly confirmed data and Leliana is also in the squad will be.

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

spellcustomer
And vengeance? And Tevinter? Too many hawk crossed the road to sleep.
So we do Tevinter did not cross the road, then it's more of Kunar.

Now developed to say that because they say it is intended. In W2 was not draining, and the senselessness of elections it was specifically designed for transition to да3. For me, it's a good mine at bad game.

And they still say, moreover, some of the developers insist that the game was good, just no one knew(Well, type Arthouse). For me it would be better if made a trilogy in the style of the first Dragon age, each igrab be devoted to Mora(How many of them there were).
On poorly confirmed data and Leliana is also in the squad will be.
I hope she liked Morrigan(Which will be in the form of NPC(I can't even imagine))

I
Ish13 25.01.20

Well, in the case of the Grey Wardens it may be that he died from the contamination (the events of DA:O it's been 10 years and the Guard just left the Deep roads), although up to this point have Custody like about 30 years, was said to Alistair, so unlikely.
And what about the Hawk, I still believe that he will appear in the game, at least occasionally, wrapped in the robes and hood/helmet (face is not seen and writing it down is not necessary) and something's gotta give!)
And better that and so the Grey warden will appear. Want to know what my heroes from the past still have their weight for all of Thedas, even the mysterious and the shadow. :]

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

The white judge
So we do Tevinter did not cross the road Killed the owner of Fenris (master of Denarius). In addition, if you support the Templars, ALL mages in Thedas know about it are (Tevinter supported throughout Thedas mage underground).

just no one understood smile)))

I hope she liked Morrigan Morrigan my guard was stabbed with a dagger in front of the mirror, but she did not stop to return to да3, normal th. Why should we then do to get this option?

But once murder (Leliana, Morrigan, Zevran etc) do not interfere with the characters back I don't know what then prevents back guard and Hawk. In my playthroughs they didn't even have reasons wherever you go.

A
AlexanderJammol 25.01.20

I would say that biovar bad fantasy they must think it is wrong to write such cool characters in the case,because a new character on their background it looks dull.And without them the new GG and Elected, and the only hope for the salvation of the whole world, and generally a good person.

H
Havk999 25.01.20

spellcustomer
But once murder (Leliana, Morrigan, Zevran etc) do not interfere with the characters back I don't know what then prevents back guard and Hawk. In my playthroughs they didn't even have reasons wherever you go.

And here is a not great precedent. Because let's say you didn't kill them, then they mingled back in the third part? You are right, nothing in a game like DAO, it is necessary that each choice has influenced events. And by the way judging by the roller guard stabbed Morrigan in the stomach. In a complete reality itself to survive because the us has shown that it then fell into the portal, but to survive it in full could afford. So specifically with her, you know people are going to get out of the Buz special problems whatever choices you did in the witch hunt. With the other more difficult.

V
Vanhell 25.01.20

Just Biovars screws up with an explanation not to come up with something logical and left to the next part, there's enough to guess, obviously it was just a joint Biovars.
PS For example, my SS went to travel the world. Hemorrhoids after the events of Awakening, she fell out of Ferelden, but the hawk hike are gone.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.01.20

I have a gg of part 1 fucked in the income statement Sevran married the Princess and became king
the PA of this line hawk dad needs to fuck cute dark animessage anal elf and to save mages from khramovnik
stermy will be such epic santabarbara to lose 60 hours put.

and the reason BV didn't want to do a transfer saved games from previous consoles. if a lot of it is with d ugom no.
therefore, it is likely to be the likeness of a custom background.
and the events of dragon CAA 2 have no variation. kakoeto evil vipolze for freedom Yes mages with Templars in kanets were pyralis.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

Havk999
guard stabbed Morrigan in the stomach. It is really yourself to survive the Guardian of the game became a pretty feeble skills on the part of the murder, do you think? So if he killed the archdemon, Morrigan that even one hit would not have survived. Part of resurrection biovarovtsy also ahead of the rest: in my passage I slit the throat of Zebrano killed Leliana, defiling the urn and stabbed Morrigan (well I wanted to know how it will be in DA2). And then what? And then everything was okay. While the guards with hawk where suddenly impatient to get away.

it is necessary that each choice has influenced events In the light of the above - it's dreams and left. With that in DA1 we are still as it could affect in-game events (to save\to destroy the circle mages to save\to destroy the elves\save\to destroy the forge Golems, save\to quit Redcliffe) that in DA2 none of the elections, even the smallest changes nothing (Isabella still betrays, the Arishok still attacks, Anders still blows up the Church, Orsino becomes a monster and Meredith, and even the mother of GG you can't save). History Hawke is a solid record of fail.

Leliana and Morrigan will be in the game anyway (kill them - not kill).

Vanhell
Biovars screws up with an explanation not to come up with something logical but plot them vulnerable to criticism. You can't revive those who had their throats cut. And not without explanation, to remove from the game Hawk and Guards (nobody was able to defeat them only with the gods and to compete).

H
Havk999 25.01.20

spellcustomer
Guardian for the game became pretty feeble skills on the part of the murder, do you think? So if he killed the archdemon, Morrigan that even one hit would not have survived. Part of resurrection biovarovtsy also ahead of the rest: in my passage I slit the throat of Zebrano killed Leliana, defiling the urn and stabbed Morrigan (well I wanted to know how it will be in DA2). And then what? And then everything was okay. While the guards with hawk where suddenly impatient to get away.

Uchtyvaya the fact that he just got stabbed and we did not show how he at least supposedly cut the stomach to the guts fell out then usual (Stabbed once) is clearly not enough. At least judging from the anatomy shown in the ending, the maximum that she hurt it gut it without any problems patched up. Would damage the liver, the Vena cava or aorta another matter. And ugh with Tinker guardian. Moreover, he didn't even check she really is dead or not.

In light of the above - it's dreams and left. With that in DA1 we are still as it could affect in-game events (to save\to destroy the circle mages to save\to destroy the elves\save\to destroy the forge Golems, save\to quit Redcliffe) that in DA2 none of the elections, even the smallest changes nothing (Isabella still betrays, the Arishok still attacks, Anders still blows up the Church, Orsino becomes a monster and Meredith, and even the mother of GG you can't save). History Hawke is a solid record of fail.
In the third part they can fix it but maybe not. Hatya if they continue to mess up the biovar sign his own death warrant.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.01.20

Isabella still betrays
no she'll be back in a while back. but already there he could give to slavery (which she really run away and disappear along with the book)

V
Vanhell 25.01.20

I would really like to see part 4 was about the SS or at least Hawk, but not the new gg, not again.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

MunchkiN 616
no it can come back no matter what she may return with a book (damage to the city from the Qunari invasion is already done). So thank her, of course, but it's still a betrayal.

Vanhell

I would really like to see part 4 was about the SS or at least Hawk, but not the new gg, not again. I agree, there is something pleasant continuation of the story with the same character. Was great in the Awakening to play the same guardian who had defeated the archdemon.

A
Ak1nat0r 25.01.20

Ish13
Guards I know are not susceptible to contamination.

I would be happy if in the third part I met Hawke who will help the new gg to cope with the war between Templars and mages.
And the fourth part again to make gg guards who found a way to destroy the plague once and for all. And then never said what was in the book that Morrigan left guard saying that for him it will be interesting. Or something about the darkspawn, or something about the impending threat, what else could be in this book interesting.

L
LewenWort 25.01.20

Ak1nat0r
it was in the book that Morrigan left it where it was, even do not remember?

V
Vanhell 25.01.20

what else could be in this book interesting.
Dirty pictures is always interesting. Megakrut a grey warden, meaning that he's supposed to do something very important, I also think that it should apply to creatures of darkness, sverny, morrow etc.