3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andryuha 380V 26.01.20 01:56 pm

Money from the sky, as you will not get banned because of other players? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Today I started GTA online and after a few minutes of the game for me began to pour money from the sky, not knowing what was happening I just left the session and went into the game again and discovered that the cash now I have a 93 Grand that I did not transfer to your Bank account. Has anyone encounter a problem a free money falling from the sky? if Yes then tell me what you need to do and wait for me any ban due to unfair players.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SKURTT 26.01.20

There was a(LONG ago), but have thrown around 1kk, spent it, all right. It depends on what the cheat enjoys cheating. Unable to wait, if the ban is not, then spend

R
Recruit_Main 26.01.20

Yeah well chtto on consoles no cheaters

A
Asmo 26.01.20

I remember I just fell, I was in the car, they are on the roof, the money in the account not fall.... Been away from this money rain and he was watching me while I'm under the bridge disappeared and did not come out)

L
Lovagi_Radwave 26.01.20

I have never been. Oh bad. Bad that I later bought the game(

a
anupadaku 26.01.20

nothing. fell at 5/10K. sleep spakoyno.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 26.01.20

500 000 $ Was collected, 2 years ago, and all the rules...
Sometimes, Rockstar just copied distribute sum and all...

S
Senpai-Sama 26.01.20

Usually nothing happens when updates occur.
But if you are afraid - get out of the game.

D
Demon59901 26.01.20

I was once thrown 200 thousand in 2015. there was nothing but only two years later, took everything I had at that time in the Bank – about two million. So, if you're not sure that two years of GTA Online you're not interested, can't do anything. Or write TP – https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/ru

L
Lourens_Shiba 26.01.20

Support write

V
Vyxyxol 26.01.20

Cheaters will not distribute you the money if you don't play GTA Online.
Spoiler

o
olddedgamer 26.01.20

Nothing will happen before that I remember grandmother is reset to zero,that is, if there is something to reset?,substantially all of whom fell, had time to spend it,but ban for sure, no one is long gone for this reason.