3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_BESIK_ 26.01.20 01:58 pm

Your opinion about update 1.32 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I took a little ride on the beta version 1.32 and that's what..

1.Graphics and sanctification has changed.Textures and shadows became a little better but the picture is a little faded.Once turned I immediately wanted to make it brighter.On the one hand like as it became better and the other worse.Yet something like this..
2.Buying trailers.I waited this long but at the moment this thing is very crude.Thought you can buy any trailer and even trailers and mods including tune their kulturami the same sorts of mods including.But this is no choice beggar and uninteresting.I hope in the future the developers or modders stir up is..
3.Germany pretty updated there are no nuances.
____
What do you about these and other things tell me?

This screenshot is not from this version.Go to the Ikarus communicate...

16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MARKUS RODOVSKI 26.01.20

shit raw all your trailers Mordovskie not plow

f
fedorcov 26.01.20

umv42
read blogs, there are answers to your question

S
Swuft 26.01.20

Honestly fashion embellish the update,BUT.I've been writing about it to bring the editor for colors,company logo,now and trailer respectively.Again given the opportunity to give the name of the company,then where would I get it under the logo? Default color is complete shit,I think many would agree with the introduction of the editor for customization of the train completely.So let's go to the developers forum and write there about this idea,because it can't be shit,because the simulator must meet the simulator,not a crude beta version.I think it's possible they will be thinking about it,cars have their own trailers too,what are you waiting for? Give us editor and we will do wonders :)

V
Viktor.T. 26.01.20

I would like the paint and decals to do on your own taste, not to sculpt the standard.
All our requests will always grow, wanted trailer received, and again as always the many that is not staged,this is not going anywhere because how many people are so much and opinions.
Yes, like the developers started to move it can not but rejoice.
Good Luck To Everyone.

V
Viktor.T. 26.01.20

umv42
Welcome.
Dear they did not say that Renault Range T, MAN Euro 6 will come with 1.32 and that they will appear in the next update.
I won, too, dreamed of the Volvo is already at 1.32 for a ride in the ATS but it is visible not destiny.

m
maks dallas 26.01.20

I'm personally happy with the way even surprised that developed doing something ( after all, the state has expanded and now...there were 60 people, so that require such a large number of people a lot of stupid work) , but there will always be dissatisfied). And what update it chic in General , there are certainly issues well, for example: simulation of loading of the trailer is, but why not discharge? And why can't I boot ottsepleny trailer - one left the trailer and drove it around for an hour ( it's the message that was loaded ) he came, took and left. Same thing when unloading. Toys, zatepleny with a load - simulation. With rasalingam - enter the rewind timer (sleep) ( for example : unhooked , went to refuel, then in shop - repair, tuning, and was let's say 35 game time until the end of the loading screen in half, like prostimulirujte,I got a text , went took.

m
maks dallas 26.01.20

By the way, what about multiplayer, with the current stimulation of a)) , the time is all the same, and you will be prosimulium))))

v
vigo24 26.01.20

My opinion. Will wait for the patch and then we'll see.

o
ovden 26.01.20

The game has something new, perhaps not quite what we want, but WE all who plays this game wanted those shifts.
In my opinion the team making the game is not enough competition, not just more of the same game from the other team.
Competition would be forced to move faster.

M
ManticoreX 26.01.20

MARKUS RODOVSKI
The inscription BETA you about anything at all???! developers have repeatedly written that this is not a finished version! and will change more and will add as trailers and coloring,plus bug fixes. and you go into beta in the release version,waiting for where everything is ready.. strange people after all. rejoice that you do so before allowed to play in the new version.

M
MARKUS RODOVSKI 26.01.20

ManticoreX
I already know you and are not blind okay

v
vigo24 26.01.20

ovden
The fact of the matter is that there is no competition, therefore they do slowly update although faster. Would the competitor have long been transferred to the game in 11 direks

M
ManticoreX 26.01.20

MARKUS RODOVSKI
It can be seen from your comment that... the phrase all raw simply genius. apparently in your understanding Bethke ready should бытьXD

M
Maestro 1992 26.01.20

IMHO,the best upgrade over the 5.5 years of the game.

D
Doktor_Psix 26.01.20

umv42
Totally agree with you!It was supposed to be back in 2015.Damn don't want to make a game for it's time, it was possible to make a new one on a new engine!

b
blacksitearea 26.01.20

1.32, you say? I don't want it. It necessarily any more files lost and the new podlyanok head and share.
In version 1.31 I noticed such fun that one mat is not more than 65000 vertices, otherwise the error log and the red, well at least the game crashes. Here this optimization at the expense of modding. It is clear, when the element is quite complicated, but the game also adds all vertices from fashion under the mats with the same names, separate for the cockpit, separately for the chassis. So, drop another modders files, the more the better. Sami is developed as many machines will do, and for each version of your game, budeschem then look for the right - in life you will not find any collection of machines will not save.