3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scripper 26.01.20 01:59 pm

What shoes worked best?

Actually, what you go in the winter? What Shoe is the most comfortable and warm?
I'm only in the crosses and the boots went. Still did not choose for this winter, it is necessary that the feet do not feel cold.
41 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joiroll 26.01.20

Weremizza wrote:
In winter, only ugg, and nothing else that you want. I checked already. In other shoes my feet freeze in the winter. And uggs warm, and comfortable for me.
And this is purely a women's shoes? Or guys do wear uggs? Thinking I'm creepy Merzlyakov said, winter can't be on the street...

W
Weremizza 26.01.20

Joiroll
well, mostly the girls, the women go, although there are male models.
But in General, you can see Capulin boots, Beckham, Ailen. For teplosernaya properties are not worse than the uggs.
My boyfriend is the second year the boots Capulin, a steep.

s
stalker7162534 26.01.20

If the city, then boots without the faux fur. Even without fur. Because living in the city, on the street more than fifteen minutes before you, and the room is feet sweating are.
If in the village, the boots definitely.

W
Weremizza 26.01.20

I imagine, too, ugg boots Australia bought. Went to the store, chose the appropriate option, and then tried the same but cheaper already ordered via the Internet, in this http://www.uggs-online.ru/women-moccasins.html store.
If you take the original, not the cheap Chinese fakes, it is to be worn any uggs will be long. I checked already. They are my favorite shoes for the winter.
Another measure uggs-moccasins, too cool. But this spring is probably better.

P
Pet Sematary 26.01.20

The question should be addressed to the Yakuts.

S
SS44 26.01.20

Here is what I see on the streets - men are any Chinese are bobos , and GenScan boots with heels at least 12 centimetres((( As they go at all... I don't understand. Moreover, in the emergency room who has a broken leg women come to the reception on the heels on a healthy foot!(((

P
Pilat. 26.01.20

SS44
it's natural selection

i
ihappy 26.01.20

SS44 wrote:
As they go at all...
It's our fault. They suffer for us ;)

K
Kamred 26.01.20

Boots.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 26.01.20

ihappy wrote:
It's our fault. They suffer for us
Casanova fucking...

G
Granda 26.01.20

This winter took place in ugg, 3 pieces different bought, amazing shoes, warm, comfortable, practical.

P
Pilat. 26.01.20

ugg
so that's how they call this boots-restyling))

R
Rolemanser 26.01.20

Granda
Servi also the ugg bought?

A
Allionora 26.01.20

Sports shoes

N
No_time_for_games 13.01.22

the most important thing in any shoe is high-quality laces
, it would seem a trifle, but no

N

airstorm
and what kind of devices are these?
this is some kind of hint at something, it’s not clear
no, just wondering

N

airstorm
aa clear
i'm just an elderly malecule

L
Li-Ru 13.01.22

Watching where to go. I like uggs, boots with high soles. There are boots or sneakers - all for the occasion.

N
NBLFan 13.01.22

Depends on the region. In Moscow, you can even walk in warm cross-country shoes.
But as for me, there is nothing more comfortable than leather boots with thick soles.

m
menshchov 13.01.22

The main thing is that she does not rub.