3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
scorpion1976 26.01.20 02:05 pm

Beat the game with one life real or not? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello dear Skyrim fans, here I will describe the difficult road of conquering the game one single life!
I came up this habit back in 1997 playing Diablo, then I passed this game up and down but I liked it so much that I wanted more of something, and I came up with and not pass me the game with one life and began...
For the first time when I went Diablo I died dozens of times but then passed it with one life, since at me it became an obsession to pass your favorite game with one life - that's my story -
Immediately when I got Skyrim I started to associate his character with my life then I was 34 years old Yes I am a veteran in the toy and remember the slot machines at the Kursk station in the Central children's world, etc. So for the first time I was killed near the house Angie hired thugs, there are early in the game, then they will never appear.

They were very hard to kill, harder ten times the usual bandits or wolves, had to start over but I learned my lesson and next time they attacked I as a mage (Previously played for the war) climbed the rocks, and led from there fire by lightning, this execution lasted a very long time but I did it yay!

Then there was the guard I attacked what , you're making a mistake, what was meant by this phrase I didn't know and joined in the fight and the guard broke me like a hot water bottle Dinghy. Then the thief is very strong pinned me with his finishing, then Sprigan unrealistically strong to be honest with them together.

Killed me 20 times! I was annoyed but didn't give up and I have lost a tremendous amount of time and nerves, every time I passed more and more but I was still killed... Closer to the new year 2012 I've played a month and a half and managed to die 40 times! In particular from Trinity high elves who tried to kill me and killed once again.

I noticed that I was somehow antsy and I started shaking from fear, Yes Yes exactly, I reacted even to the hare in the forest, not to mention the dragons from which I fled headlong legs , my heart was beating 120 beats per minute and it is very frustrating and not only uncomfortable and dangerous, but I couldn't help it I just after the death of the hero was myself and I was not fun to play.

So I drove up to serious stress and you have no idea I REALLY wanted to play but could not, because when I sat down again I was just terribly shaken , went to the new year holidays and I was drinking drank 20 days, 10 more days were needed for full rehabilitation.

After that did not dare to sit down for a game but then still sat tamed himself to death and it once created a hero out in the world signed up to the enemy then he let himself be killed and immediately thereafter preserved, so I cured myself of this infection

And you friends were trying to get through Skyrim with one life?
34 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

Oh Lal. well, setTime.
pomnitsa told me the parable about the father who wanted to go дьяблу2 in one fell swoop. but due to the fact that he is little cut it at the end so Diabo peck-Mac and pffffffff have died. and 3 days played to sleep because left.

here the situation is similar. as I understand it you need avtoseyf disable and will not persist. but Skyrim is quite long.
in principle, light dragons any difficulty no idea. they can hack and hack. only need up to level 60 not to get mammoths and giants.
that is a very long routine. simply have to run and mow the location and character of Parking stand in the city. time, you can skip to the bandits and dragons spawn. spending so a month you can run quest game.
but the game itself should be good to know TK there are traps that can kill immediately. or happen gunbag and he'll be stuck in the location. and so it is possible gamete quietly. me at a high level could bend only a few mammoths and when Daedric and mage which heals itself at the speed of sound everyone is somehow...
the main quest of the game to naginatas like 20 hours.
those technically it is theoretically possible but practically - melts and the dumb very long and tense to play. and light can turn off.
in pagemake 2 like was such a hardcore level.

D
D.Artist 26.01.20

So I drove up to serious stress and you have no idea I REALLY wanted to play but could not, because when I sat down again I was just terribly shaken , went to the new year holidays and I was drinking drank 20 days, 10 more days were needed for full rehabilitation.

After that did not dare to sit down for a game but then still sat tamed himself to death and it once created a hero out in the world signed up to the enemy then he let himself be killed and immediately thereafter preserved, so I cured myself of this infection

And you friends were trying to get through Skyrim with one life?
I fell... Author, are you serious?
Do not easier the lowest difficulty to put, and so definitely never going to kill what is so fierce to engage in masochism? The point is that the sky is endless, it is impossible to perform all the quests that are in the game for 1 character it took me about 400 hours, which is about I got a whole year. Now plyusuem fashion, the radiants and collect some sets for example. If the game 1 time to go (at least the campaign mode) will immediately understand that the game has a lot of exloits, and can pass not that never die, and even never in a fight without...

q
qpDevildb 26.01.20

scorpion1976 you during the very young and for the first time faced with such Igor, you are so fucking cool they seem. Right, now the same shit goes, so you can't look away. I started with oblivion

T
Tomomi 26.01.20

as I understand it Skyrim has healed even one person from that bolezni think it's time to build the game to the status of Saint...

w
winjoo 26.01.20

Yeah, for epic - a truly epic idea to beat the game with one life. But, I don't understand why so hard! Game need for rest and relaxation. And then...?

/*Here I just remembered the GTA, there is yy in this case is always in the hospital. And no casualties.*/

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

If you start the game and go on to the main plot, it is easy, where YY is pumped gradually and enemies increase, respectively.

m
mad wolf 26.01.20

nestrbob enemies stronger, accordingly, the level of GG, regardless of the main plot is GG or somewhere to the left went.

go through the whole (all) Suzette Skye on the default difficulty, never dying, do not believe somewhat daunting, it's just another game, something similar to the game pushed to the max difficulty (the player will also have to think and not to shove ahead, hoping to win at the expense of savlador resistant Chita) - but still markedly different. Even though I do not remember that his latest Persian (master difficulty from the start) at least once before he died, but the problem is not to pass fundamentally without dying itself didn't set, so there were other priorities, and added them to the end is not reached (started another game and on sky there's no time).
btw In saveload played mainly in Merak - he contracted sticks, and indeed bugs and the game is provoking to break the rule one day - one restore saves once was too much, so the reason for the extra downloads were just they, and not the rips of the Persian inadvertently.

winjoo, additional rules in order to regularly make an effort to empathize with his Persian. But fans held the game in GodMode and lovers is playing hardcore will never understand each other :)

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

mad wolf
I mean, the main plot of GG will not get to the location where the enemies head and shoulders above him. And you can immediately go for a walk, to visit for example Labyrinthian and beaten with the Ice trolls are not pumped GG, the outcome of the battle is likely to be fatal, because one missed shot and he's dead.

m
mad wolf 26.01.20

And you can immediately go for a walk, to visit for example Labyrinthian and beaten with the Ice trolls are not pumped SG
what is the passage no one in their right mind would do milesnick and take on the breast damage -- as would be obvious (and the drunk - will not go far purely on statistics).
a MAG level as the fifth, pumping the Destruction and on the way to Labyrinthian have come to Whiterun for spells on normal difficulty will wring those trolls without question. And on master difficulty probably also throw up if you have already passed the game a mage earlier: a single Troll just to be able to come.
the problem, as with game master, are not olesnicki, which usually is simply not always, but mostly archers that can suddenly whotnot (although on normal difficulty to whotnot and problem).
Well, the crowd was not agrit themselves to become the heroes have a pet.
so what is needed is the habit of walking carefully, and not high level.

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

mad wolf
On the first pass, I wandered into some kind of mound and there was Dragur-the warlord master with ebony arrows and scream knocking down. It was something to fill up I filled up, but with some attempts? Do not fuck to go there ahead of time.

J
JOKERIVAN 26.01.20

TGM" and all, no problem, what's the point to die 40 times in one place, just wasting time

s
saa0891 26.01.20

JOKERIVAN

TGM" and all, no problem, what's the point to die 40 times in one place, just wasting time

What's the point,and most importantly the interest to play,any fan of games will not receive.

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

JOKERIVAN
In IDDQD I don't play.

D
D.Artist 26.01.20

JOKERIVAN
There 40 times in 1 place, you can breathe unless you're in the beginning of the Legend wandered to the mound with a bunch of Deth of Lords... He is already 3rd time going through the wizard, dying only at the beginning, and then a couple of times, mainly falling from heights =/

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 26.01.20

scorpion1976

Yes, you are hardcore mate!!!

R
Richards 26.01.20

better in dark souls not Umney nirazu))))

m
mad wolf 26.01.20

On the first pass, I wandered into some kind of mound and there was Dragur-military chief
now playing single lives - seeing as its such a small Persian commander (40th level) simply turn around and go swing to another location (or to load up on scrolls and staves) and vertessy when it can fill.
Rather than trying to fill it with 1001 of saveload bare heel and a sea of arrogance...

And of course expect to pass with a single life in its first passage - optimism is probably unhealthy.
But for example the second completing Skyrim I was making a Persian of the first level (i.e. without levelov and perks)... with gremolata also do not care what your level :)

S
Shtrihkod 26.01.20

It is quite possible at the level of the wizard. Reached level 50 and never dying. But quests are still many left.
You just have to know the game, I mean quests. So for the first time even at normal difficulty level will not work.
I played when there were no Addons. Times 3 happened. The main mortality until about level 30. Then it is easier.
In the same way as in oblivion, the sorcerer has the advantage to achieve that goal. Plus bow (for dragons) and a two-handed sharpening to clean up a particularly zealous mobs.
In the opening game, all the work makes fire elemental.
P. S. I have even made it harder: no satellites passed)
this post relates to the level of master... but it's real and legendary approximately the same pattern that is described here.

P
Pawel Bobrow 26.01.20

first download the mod where on mannequins to train and so level up your character within the walls of the city.blacksmithing also learn to improve weapons and armor.you can earn money by chopping wood.you can hire a satellite and forced to chop wood it while you do other things.and only when you become strong you can go beyond the walls of the city and to hunt bandits and do something.but even with such training, I died 2 times from very powerful mages. the rest of me was pretty easy.

D
Denis79PC 26.01.20

Build mods Recast,legendary difficulty.Died first time at level 21,already Stripping half of Falkreath.Not mastered 3 marauders c dvuruchnikami+mage,made me and the Raya(the satellite) on half of the game.
P. S. Play with one life,or very rarely dying,quite possibly,objectively assessing the situation and choosing enemies currently afford,even on legendary difficulty.