3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zzz433 26.01.20 02:10 pm

The veterans ' bonus in the transition from the dog 18 to 19 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2018)

Written messages from Konami in the game pes18 will get a veteran's bonus after pre order

This is some marketing ploy for Konami and because of tricks and greed in the PES 2018 I think to complete the game loudly sending cross-eyed Japs away.

Perhaps the dog 2018 is the most nasty and greedy the invention in which each corner Konami removed the cream, the whole crush was going to be that you had to farm gp in may, the club or buy coins. Throughout the game I noticed the strangeness which was in favor of Konami and a minus player.

That Konami put the squeeze on after the dog 17 dog 18:
Did black balls elite ie the player a simple scout could not get a good player that was available in the PES 17, 16
Gp went faster than was earned - the ratio of mean and low
The competition was not won by the strongest team, and those who think the administrator
Truncated versions of the Lite, trial was limited opportunity to become a leader, like fundamentally
In the divisions there was a very cruel balance almost 50% of lesions to 40 % wins
Also, the modes MOD was unrealistic actions of the players which led to your loss - it is not clear how the goal was scored, it is not clear why the defenders stopped and the opponent is like a knife through butter, it is unclear why there are car goals etc.
It is unclear why there is still no possibility to go directly to the administrator or whoever is at the helm
Konami has not decided the issue with the disconnecting - the CONNECTION is lost due to poor connections and you don't has to win

Konami with PES 16 and not given opportunities to play ea games more than a year with the release of the new part they are constantly trying to close the server and continue to make a new part, the year of creation of the club and implementation of the think small time

Konami offers to buy players yellow ball and higher for coins, not per se what you think is injustice

Konami don't respect these players and strong teams, and those who throws more money buying coins and they usually win and you in race on and off - writing in their opinion you have lost

And much more.

Around I found that the company is doing and therefore their veterans ' bonus and bribery let tucked himself deeper because he was loathe to anger. I advise you to think about when choosing a game.

And as if someone may seem, I have an opinion as described in the game(the signature) and therefore do not gossip. For admin as understand a coward and only likes money not communicating with the players.

Konami pulls their Lite versions and Trial players giving the player to roam, and when he was sorry time and established club - about half of the year, then Konami enter the battle making all sorts of antics in the game and gradually dropping out of the team counting on the fact that the player will start to buy coins and spinning without end in search of the strongest players, but as shown even with the most powerful composition going to lose as win, and even more will lose the weakest. Especially after the glare in competition c immediately starts to crush and hold to lower the rating and reduce the ratio of wins and losses, and therefore not to give to gp because losses - and thus to destroy at least temporarily the player.

For three years, being the age I learned who are the Konami and what they want is not nonsense, and justice! I could get a master's degree at the University than to hammer the head with this crap for years. I am glad that in this part, I spent only 5 euros - knowing all the details... good luck!
13 Comments
Sort by:
w
wulzerwul 26.01.20

for those who play the pirates, it doesn't matter I'm fine with the dog though fun to play online

A
AdamC 26.01.20

mmm... it's not mastered, but apparently this same scheme fify with coins, players etc) so what is to occur if the dog is from a competitor borrowed ideas)

p
phaeton107 26.01.20

And as for me PES 18 it is worthy happened. And the incentive can play for free in Myclub without paying a penny, but the FIFA need to fork out the dough, and the system of coins as I understand there is similar.

C
Crociato 26.01.20

LOL. To play the free version and was surprised that Donat require for a comfortable game. Developers are not philanthropists, buy the full game or donate. There is another option to silently eat what you give. In this situation no moral right to smear the game didn't even buy. And as it is obvious that the free cheese only in a mousetrap. This is true for all F2P games.

z
zzz433 26.01.20

AdamC
Due to the restrictions and behavior towards players, maybe some players we Express their point of view and are not going to sit in the chair of an idiot and watch such idiocy, you are vozbuhayut is your personal right and taste what is happening! And about the coins not known to anyone who lapped up because I remember they once appeared simultaneously in the 16th year when I personally

z
zzz433 26.01.20

Crociato
And where does buy a full-price, I always play incomplete, and after looking bought full. The developers awesome job at the expense of such support, then use people, waste time, money on the occasion and opportunities - maybe perepadet, but in the end the man is left with nothing, not easier to make a demo version and not to delay youngsters their Japanese brains! Eating in silence will you sir once got kicked, and I make unlike you and what is given can crap one's pants, and for justice to give to the scoreboard. You don't mean hammer - catch the cork obgryzanuju and collect a mob of like-minded people. And about the not entitled - you are sadly okuel and if you considered how much and what was spent over 3 years you would have shit his pants with envy state.
I will always discuss something that is not nice and tricky, weird - I don't want to discuss getting out of the cellar and answer the questions! Puppies are only grannies on account to. Justice is about to alert the player about the future, and if this did not happen and after threw and began to mock - is called a Scam and it is hit in the snout! Good luck to curry favor in the world and holds but I think not long, for all have to answer!

In force of the quantity of items in my report - there have already killed conscience in the full game and a TRIAL VERSION - if you like mashing the poop while standing and playing Yasha in Kwasu it is your right.

Once everything is clean and right where the administrator of Konami answering questions on the game, since not everything is clear with you! And even more they have a forum but it will not answer because you will be asking sick questions hitrozadyh black oil!

z
zzz433 26.01.20

phaeton107
You can play - but don't count on a leadership position, if you're happy with this your right - we don't need the stub from the floor!

Against this background, I found this company is not reputable and it is better to play at EA for the money but honestly!

z
zzz433 26.01.20

As heavily played and hoped for the realization I'm not even going to buy one item

Konami with PES 16 and not given opportunities to play ea games more than a year with the release of the new part they are constantly trying to close the server and continue to make a new part, the year of creation of the club and implementation of the think small time
This is a significant difference from FIFA - people playing 3 years, what can not? I in FIFA 13 - 3 years, played until the server is cleared.
And then the money collected through the year for a new FIE on you! Conversion with a Jewish manners, and then all eyes closed and talking about what is not existing and have no power points. As grandma your grandson is a thief - no grandchildren's fool - well, good luck to you!

But if disconnected from the server giving the victory to the other is what brothers do? It's a shame and moshnost. I'm not going to duplicate what is happening but would like to see justice in our world disappeared.
If anyone is offended please do not be discouraged - my point of view is justified by the points above and no one explained what I could be wrong. What is written is present, a pathetic protests only cause the impression of a footman scams and do not deserve respect, ugly as it looks. You bought? Yes, I bought it, and you give me my time back which I lost due to the schemes of speculators! Or write me a gamble and the ratio of equity depends on my wallet and mood. As well I want to do them and I won't even watch demos!

A
AdamC 26.01.20

zzz433
I'm glad You personally (!) present at the same time, a flag in hands) let's not shit to personal opinion, someone called idiots and believe what You think is right and react negatively to other opinions) if someone disagrees with You, then tear *PP do not need, and so You all understand) I EA policy towards joão more severe... and they player base is more and the efficiency will be higher if Konami decided to play somehow it is their right, because the Creator says,, that's their business... I love the DOG by the football, for its virtual incarnation, and already the commercial side of their business... that's when they will make a donation to more accurately pass the ball, or the ability to hit penalty for 9-Kam... (this is purely extreme essno), that's when I'll look at them askance...
As I want and I twist and I won't even watch the demo! - for God's sake, You are not forced, go to FIFA and play quietly, do not need bile to rush) if You want my opinion of someone to scare the game, it's stupid, everyone playing and looking at the possibilities, he decides suits him or not) be easier and you will sleep easier:) all the best and good online matches ;)
z.s. well, masters degree a pity, since he escaped :D

p
phaeton107 26.01.20

zzz433
If you like FIFA, then why are you here raspiness?? Here fans of PES communicate. You don't at went...

z
zzz433 26.01.20

phaeton107
I don't grovel, and Express their point of view, it is my personal opinion and if someone disagrees, that's his problem. Order and there are forums where people discuss the pros and cons, and to get bonuses in the Treasury to earn honor and dignity in the eyes of the players. I like to read foul of those who cannot refute my statement because it is true and false way it is trying to close eye on the details! That you lured the coast with its approach.
Create a theme - I if you are not satisfied you can not go in this post, or create a topic where you think the truth is ANOTHER!

z
zzz433 26.01.20

AdamC
So I can say the opposite do not need to rush to your drista in others and denying personal opinion. My points are announced on real events and this policy from Konami is present, if you with something do not agree and turn a blind eye to the truth - that you should feel yourself who you are and what you. And about the simplicity - You can sleep easier in a false, arrogant and vile world, and I will remain a man and not when you do not fall face in the dirt.
The facts are not fair game fixed by me and others, and this is important.

And even more zest is to Express the fact that someone does not like it especially Konami, don't like and shut down the game (as you write) is very simple and will not allow changes in the gaming industry, and if Konami will take the impression of the player is different and come at this sharagi time reinterpretation of the action for the sake of profit.
And those who can't see that associate with the mark of the liar is not worthy, and the equivalent of life when a simple man comes to court and cannot achieve justice.

Why in the world corruption, impunity, Chaos!
And about FIFA it is only a small interlayer in the dirty business and Konami wouldn't want EA to do to put next to my mission belongs to Konami! And to play in the FIFA matter of honor.

Just my reasons and the activity on the market of gaming giants EA and bugs - Konami.......
What EA will not engage in such pettiness, they have every game for 3 years on the server lies and people play without any pressure. I commend for that , but not for chopping cabbage as Konami and not for the hasty removal of the game from server are allowed 1 year of joy. :P

Around the I Konami got a lot of dirty tricks which put me in a bad position and thought - to Throw the game, but I spent time and effort, and this is a sneaky marketing moves Konami - which I will remember for a long time and duplicate on the various forums. How shaken my nervous system so I shake them sharaga and will be considered all right. To run the show on the server but do not forget the forums and the media!

A
AdamC 26.01.20

zzz433
So I can tell the reverse is not need to rush to your drista in others and denying personal opinion to each according to his opinion, which again You foaming at the mouth to prove that ONLY YOU are right)) and kistna, by the way, Your mention, if You do not respect the opinions of others) if You create a post, it does not mean that right and has no right to say that others are wrong) and spoke OK, then the whining...

I will be a man, and not when you do not fall face in the dirt - a flag to You in hands (2), if You want to prove something, then OK, we will not interfere, prove)))

shut down the game (as you write) is very simple and will not allow changes in the gaming industry, and if Konami will take impressions of the player - at least the forum PG reads Konami, You have to write on their forum, then perhaps you will see that) again, those who plays and thinks like You, in the know, and others don't need to write something if you need it, they will come to that, why impose the opinion? spoke OK) prompt, ideally, create a blog, it will be better and better to cut in the eye, on the forum PG of this topic is garbage, 3-5 Peeps I read and forgot) (note that nobody supported... at least on the forum the DOG little people and even less with the same thoughts)

And to play in the FIFA matter of honor. - here he smiled))) again, Your opinion), I discovered the FIFA in 1998 and was for her.. But ПЕС3 opened my eyes to this virtual football (although пес2 was the same, just underrated)... and this is my case, I do not argue that we should play PES and score on FIFA, and especially to go on forums and write that EA is just milking players, producing almost the same SIM from year to year) (sorry, the dog the last couple of years the same began), and do not say that I play PES for the sake of honor)))

EA will not engage in such pettiness, they have every game for 3 years on the server lies and people are playing without any pressure - do you know how many people play FIFA and PES? and then You want to the server is kept longer at the dog? at the time ПЕС2013 was almost perfect and I played it on the grid a lot, but to find an opponent it was nearly impossible... Konami went from simple - to close the server before), their decision who is bad, who do not care... Yes, a minus, to have to put up)

I'll remember for a long time and duplicate on different forums - a flag in hands (3), we do not forbid to write and duplicate You - your opinion, will we, communicated) what to freak out everyone does not prove that what I see is You right) and let Your thoughts walk to the Japanese and they will make the perfect one for you futsi and service, but still there will be those who something is not satisfied) keep your perfectionism, and live more)