3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 26.01.20 02:13 pm

Competition \"the RACE of MESSIAHS\" (Diablo 2)

In General, I think came up with! Ng has always been a competition where the real azzy manifested itself in pvp, chat in the forum, but there was indeed cool and nerd tests. Now! All know that in Diablo there are 80+ of runwindow ( the list with the exact number of CMV too lazy to look ). The challenge is to collect all the rune words in alphabetical order and post the screenshots to the forum. How to do it? EASY!
1.To wait reset. ( To find out who is the real guru and ATEC all PG no fraud! )
2. Start collecting runeword (collect in any order OFC, just to collect all the existing ones)
3. Post screenshots with unwordly in alphabetical order in the relevant subject!
4. Guru and Messiah of all PG is the one who has to post more screenshots with REAL unwordly in ALPHABETICAL order. ( i.e. if you have a conditional Famine, Faith, Fury +++, but no Fortitude, you are not considered accom and will not be able to be a member of the race of Messiahs! )
A small example:
Player 1 posted all runeword in addition to conventional last wish and awaits recognition by all users of PG, but
Player 2 posted much less Runewords, but in ALPHABETICAL order and become the Savior of PG, the storm pvp, the killer of the masons and the Messiah of all GHGs.

The idea was born within a couple of seconds and it's pretty simple - it is best to wait a couple of years reset :]
And now the most important thing, and then forgot completely blia. PRIZE!!!!
The winner of the competition receives:
- Immune to kidalovo
- The right to be CDA
- A chance to enjoy a glass of wine with a admin or moder taste! ( then decide what you'll be doing )
- 70% anyhow after calling Hubert masons
- The title of Savior of PG
- Ability to fill the pool or blow off some water ;)
14 Comments
Sort by:
w
wojok 26.01.20

the immune system to kidalovo and 70% anyhow masons )

You forgot about the time frame of the contest.
I think if someone will gather all runeword then your prizes will be not relevant

P. s but you can still get the title of Savior of the PG if you leave the server , but it's not for everyone, of course )))

Z
Zitbastard 26.01.20

Look forward to the opportunity to take part in the competition.

T
Thraex pig 26.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Probably today magnetic storms)On PG so often falling Chama,jachi,Bera and soda....
You better do your previous quest,do 99лвл.And then you hit до97 and was blown away...

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 26.01.20

Thraex pig
Yes motivation is lost then + work + things I've given to people. I have to play if I do, the only after reset.

T
Thraex pig 26.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar
I'm so here for him doing his job,and he things gave(

T
Torum. 26.01.20

Admin, reset, plus.

Q
QLinkee 26.01.20

Someone passed the first test???

6Kau6 26.01.20

Pontus from reset, if WEP needed. So it's a challenge who is more young soja annoy...

B
BAD666 26.01.20

All this of course soothes thanks, but no thanks really. Ie, create a separate topic on the facts, the bigger man in eSports(there is introduced the Internet). And not to be judged by the chat diablo 2 the entire site playground where: vagabonds, pirates, noobs, etc. given bans.

A
Agent_Smit75 26.01.20

Forgot to add, the right to sekas without restrictions of any kind will be able to talk not Posada in detail.... WITHOUT OBLIGATION ! :)

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

- A chance to enjoy a glass of wine with a admin or moder taste! ( then decide what you'll be doing )
the right to sekas without restrictions
adolimited or something, this topic, no? ;D

X
XpyXpy 26.01.20

In my opinion the idea of this contest is pretty interesting albeit difficult but quite feasible. I think many will if you change the conditions of competition, and the reward to make the appropriate difficulty of the competition, because to spend time on it have not enough. To be to add a check rune words for the character that is specified in the application for the competition before the reset. Yes, and if you connect administration server to this competition, he will be a good opportunity to conduct a reset if it is approved of course. Why reset? This is the only way to do almost all are equal before the competition, and do not remove characters of players so they go up. And perhaps this is why the administration never hold wipe. I do not think that the sale of the same unique rings stone of jordan in a non-loader can affect the competition, the emergence of Pandemonium Diablo and sale of the same small charms Annihilus, even though it is a good way to get runes. But the server clearly says that it wakes held on the wipe, so that abosom will have to be measured. In addition, there is do you want to win you achieve. I even changed the alphabetical order of the category items easily collect medium and difficult, would have increased the number of winners. For greater incentive and ease of the competition.

X
XpyXpy 26.01.20

Such a good first Pve tournament/competition on the server.

f
firkax 26.01.20

appearance Pandemonium Diablo
Pandemonium Diablo is the uber Tristram
and young soja appears Uber Diablo
Yes, a little awkward, but the second came up early and not to rename it then

PvE
it is a word from any new-fangled MMORPGs, in D2 there is no such