3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sephia 26.01.20 02:23 pm

Help hybrid ww/traps asassin (Diablo 2)

Actually have a few questions:
1) what nails to use, what mods they the priority?
2) does it make sense to put a block Assembly or c/c isabellae?
3) interested in the layout skills
4) shadow or traps SK?
Read the guide Believeina, but I would like to hear opinions other than him..
Discussion is welcome=)
117 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirya Adrianov 26.01.20

Evolve-A-
Even in the Crimea, among vzvav all heard your bambakousi farts.
Keep crowing, omitted.)

B
Believein 26.01.20

mafuсka
If ACCA w/s, then it is easy to fly HA and get behind you.))
Kiria Adrianov
My God, what naive)

k
kot-stargazer 26.01.20

Let this person shoot himself. :D
mmm.... ny eto tipo...Ura.... strelyaisya ....
a-ha-ha-x umat
PS
znau ti napiwew wo, wo such nikogda ne govoril ,i screenov y menya net... no eto bilo,kogda ti sidel na Sare ya a toptal amky Ethiopia ... ti emy pisal: ama anti4ar asse,ti doljen snimat ei pol hp do togo, kak ona podletela ... eto ne slovo v slovo ... no eto bilo
Yes, I also remember this topic, he told me back then about it scratching they say there is a great chance to kill Asya on approach.
And by the way patsyki, you are completely mixed up:for AMCI Asya anti pers,I am 99% sudaev always merges trapse and BB burbo, as if you were not wearing the hand cha was not provided that for Barba and Ah rules the player plays and not the body in the IR set.

K
Kirya Adrianov 26.01.20

kot-stargazer
Do you think this gem will look in the quotations?)

k
kot-stargazer 26.01.20

watch the heat :)))))
come on I subscribed to your channel. :))))))
Do you think this gem will look in the quotations?)
Yes, to the fortuneteller do not go Obsessed!!!!!!! :)))))

K
Kirya Adrianov 26.01.20

kot-stargazer
<:D

B
Believein 26.01.20

kot-stargazer
I could never say such a thing, for ACCA (hybrid trapper or especially) in any case tear Amu, whatever build that was. The only thing I could say is that it is difficult to play, especially ghoston.
99% sudaev always merges trapse and BB burbo
Asse it can be drained, but with BB barb it still can be overcome easily.
Cat, are you excited so much that almost every message put so many signs..=)))))))))))))))))))

k
kot-stargazer 26.01.20

Evolve-A-
I'm just very funny, and I designate it with smiles.To argue with you I just will not yurets I'm against the war I am for the dialogue!!!!You just always take my posts very close to her heart and very seriously, do you still not understand that I am very cheerful under...the box?

R
RainInTheNight 26.01.20

mafuсka
I was playing a barb *8b. It would be interesting to repeat on the serv where I have all the necessary gear and fhr works more than usual)

k
kot-stargazer 26.01.20

Evolve-A-
You so much detail apart every sentence of my posts, I'm so excited about this incident, Yuri,put excitement, more smiles! :)))))))))))))))))))))

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

To argue with you I just will not
Because you never will.
:D

do you still not understand that I am very cheerful under...the box?
kot-stargazer, and incredibly modest! ;D

As a rule such clowns call
Evolve-A-only those who do not know how. ;-)

T
Torum. 26.01.20

Evolve-A-
Oh? The case is in your hands, and you have silloway. Isn't it?
Well, you know, Manya, what is different antisari, characters with whom it's just hard to duel, which vstegivayutsya on times etc. Here trapper, in my opinion, falls into the second category. So, to the word.

excuse No. 2
The shat? Lol.
You're basically kind of want to say that ele druid doesn't need Enigma, pelty, craft rings/amulets for pvp, that should go in Aldora? The BVA without at least forti, vultures and Widowmaker - not the BVA even. Do not write if only something to blurt out, beckoning, have a dialog in an adult way, not as you are used to daunskih.

Over not optionally typed, you need a jewel 7фхр + Reza, for taking a threshold of 48% FHR.
And ORT only a noob like you will stick.
Again fool include, beckoning. If you don't have enough FHR to break, you can use traps a skiller with FHR. But you as a true fool, better trample on pvp without this purefoy jewel, which a lot of people hunt, you get there okay so from all the Persians, and then the forum will be moaning that you have FHR is not enough that you're cool and the rest of the Nuba. You always do this, however.

The same hybrids, ghostm, spiders - Visio tiara important component thing.
No, Manya, Visio - not so mandatory bonus. At the game, he is not affected. For example, if you, Manya, life was clubhand a noob for ASEK (as for other pvp Persians, by the way), you will remain the same even in the presence of state Visio tiara.

But what about the hands? Or how am I to explain it?
Right game do you think is not covered by the concept of hands? You - Yes, probably. But I personally believe otherwise.

B
Believein 26.01.20

Torum.
Manya
You glyanula?

Again fool include, beckoning. If you don't have enough FHR to break, you can use traps a skiller with FHR.
You can use, but I lose the CP karmic, with not one but at least 2 HZ or 1 HZ and 2 small, which is equivalent to almost 100 HP.

But you as a true fool, better trample on pvp without this purefoy jewel
Everything is simple, I try to collect Chara, and not anyhow.

No, Manya, Visio - not so mandatory bonus.
Show me how you're going against a bunch of different builds of paladins with 5-6K to get on WW.
You can't know how much it will affect the game hybrid, Ghost or spider, for is almost never played for them.

Right game do you think is not covered by the concept of hands? You - Yes, probably. But I personally believe otherwise.
That kind of nonsense, under the right game" I can only understand the theoretical basis, not more.
Hands here what side was hit?

T
Torum. 26.01.20

Evolve-A-
You can use, but I lose the CP karmic, with not one but at least 2 HZ or 1 HZ and 2 small, which is equivalent to almost 100 HP.
Better to temporarily lose HP to take out the duel. Either change the setup to one that is easier to find.

Everything is simple, I try to collect Chara, and not anyhow.
It's good, but you're after discharges whine that you're not dressed, etc., and this is not good.

Show me how you're going against a bunch of different builds of paladins with 5-6K to get on WW.
You can't know how much it will affect the game hybrid, Ghost or spider, for is almost never played for them.
Wear Angelica.

That kind of nonsense, under the right game" I can only understand the theoretical basis, not more.
Hands here what side was hit?
OMG, as if only the theoretical aspect can be described by the word correct. The practical side OFC also can be right/wrong, and even regardless of right or wrong was calculated the theoretical component. But practice and theory are in duality.

B
Believein 26.01.20

Torum.
Better to temporarily lose HP to take out the duel. Either change the setup to one that is easier to find.
What does it mean to temporarily lose HP? Why waste HP, if you can do without it?
Setup that it is easier to find, it's Nathan Seth? Areeeeeee.

It's good, but you're after discharges whine that you're not dressed, etc., and this is not good.
More than one Chara was not that I would put well, because of the drop in GHGs and a small number of people who are looking for gear, mostly Portovenere.

Wear Angelica.
And will run with 42 and 27 FCR against Liberatore? and Barba? and v/t?okay, you are a true player for assassinos, I could not guess.

OMG, as if only the theoretical aspect can be described by the word correct. The practical side OFC also can be right/wrong, and even regardless of right or wrong was calculated the theoretical component. But practice and theory are in duality.

Theory and practice are dependent on each other, as you pointed out, it really was not about that, surely the right game you meant hands or something.

m
midtone 26.01.20

hybrid: 4K with claws and 9K with an LS
Nonsense, show it to me, and so I do not believe it.
Why put a block Assembly if WW does not allow for on your own?
With 102 fcr, I think, to anything.

Q
QLinkee 26.01.20

Nonsense, show it to me, and so I do not believe it.
I'd say it figures to which we should strive, but PG is hardly the right stuff there.

Why put a block Assembly if WW does not allow for on your own?
hmm?

T
Torum. 26.01.20

Evolve-A-
What does it mean to temporarily lose HP? Why waste HP, if you can do without it?
Setup that it is easier to find, it's Nathan Seth? Areeeeeee.
Temporarily - until, until you find the jewel. Then FHR SC to replace SC with CP. It is a normal solution.

And will run with 42 and 27 FCR against Liberatore? and Barba? and v/t?okay, you are a true player for assassinos, I could not guess.
And what such. Me to chase after them is not necessary, let them run.

Theory and practice are dependent on each other, as you pointed out, it really was not about that, surely the right game you meant hands or something.
Why are you always trying to think for others? Right game and hands and the right tactics includes, of course.

m
midtone 26.01.20

QLinkee
It is unrealistic figures for hibrida, especially about 4.2 WW
hmm?
With some assumptions, OK)

B
Believein 26.01.20

Torum.
Temporarily - until, until you find the jewel. Then FHR SC to replace SC with CP. It is a normal solution.
Well, Yes.
And what such. Me to chase after them is not necessary, let them run.
Barb you will be happy to chase and smear on fornication Moore.
Liberator will drive into hammers and added to the forehead, neck.
v/t you Thom rolled up.

Why are you always trying to think for others? Right game and hands and the right tactics includes, of course.
Why do I need it?
And again, you're wrong about the right game.