3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 26.01.20 02:34 pm

People in need (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Velen. The dealer sits in a cage near the tree gallows, near the bandit's note to his wife how he got rich. And how to get it out of there? He's not talking, and the cell key is required. All the bandits around killed - there is no key.
48 Comments
Sort by:
B
Big Smoke 26.01.20

Quest poluvagony, but you can do when fighting the bandits need to look to whom the inscription the Leader of the bandits. The main thing is not to let him disappear from sight, it is best to first of all to kill, and the last to leave, and then he falls to ransack immediately. If gone, then replay. Shortcoming of the project, however.

Y
Y5J 26.01.20

In this cell, the Barber sits? If Yes,then to hell with it) If a merchant,it is a problem, because he can play cards and kV to collect all of the cards will become impassable...

Learned that bird in the cell) can not steamed, this merchant unimportant, Quint does not play and does not sell anything important.

v
vtlk760 26.01.20

Now, too, caught the bug, sorry. And replayed several times, but the key still has not appeared.

E
Ellinka 26.01.20

And all the quests man down the same? Everywhere a camp of bandits and the man in the cell from which it is necessary to have slaughtered the bandits to take the key? While it is not very interesting.

I am now interested in more. Met anyone of thugs who want to burn locked in the house elfcu? When I stumbled upon them, greatly inferior to them in level, and I was immediately washed (several times). Then released elfcu, and she ran away from the bandits, but the quest counted as failed, had to replay and avoid the place, so the quest does not start. Where was it and under what circumstances - remember not to kill. Then he wanted to save elfcu, but could not find. :(

N
Necnt 26.01.20

Just good quest.
Pererugalsia a couple of saves ago. Not Lomis directly to this icon on the map. Go slowly so you just do not opredelilas that the person in trouble. Until 5-6 horse bandits and two Hiking (I was). The one that you need (with a key) is called the leader of the deserters. He Hiking, with a halberd or long axe, Hz. what is properly called arms. Letter dear Helke is right around the cell with Nilfsk merchant.

S
Sanches15 26.01.20

People had the same problem 10 minutes ago) I loaded the save, went into this question very slowly (Ctrl+W), there are two Hiking deserter (one leader), killed two of them, the leader was the key)
I hope I can help someone)

s
simpson747 26.01.20

Yeah, the bandits zabagovan. Although the key is always found. But all these after death began to fall.))

s
simpson747 26.01.20

D
Darth Aleks 26.01.20

Found the key, opened the door (armorer in Velenje) nothing happens - the prisoner is in the cell and talk to him is impossible. What to do?

A
Asferitus 26.01.20

Darth Aleks
Same problem! It is with a gunsmith in a cage, in the house by the river. Also the door opened, and to talk with him.

m
mtvtim 26.01.20

And I have a problem. I have a third level. Wine Wharf in Velenje. Deserters 10-16 level. Came down. Chopped. We found the house. Opened the door to the cage. The armorer didn't say not words. Such a disappointment. Can someone explain to.

E
EvilHaunt 26.01.20

mtvtim
The same is a stray and I have, you're not alone) Eyes -- see the map now.

k
karamba231 26.01.20

Hi all. Has anyone found the rescued merchants, blacksmiths, etc. after the liberation? They are at the moment of salvation promised to repay, but in fact give nothing. On skellige made a point of saved by the blacksmith. When he reached the village, the dialogue with him is possible only to trade or to play cards. And the meaning of salvation? Where is the promised reward?

O
Old_Nick 26.01.20

karamba231 ...Where is the promised reward?
And figs it knows :(
A couple of times the dialogue had a phrase like, say, thank you, blah-blah-blah and gave some resources are not expensive. But very rarely. Perhaps from the time when declared independent, but what exactly is affected - Hz.

z
zveresh 26.01.20

Also on the Wine pier problem - the armorer is in a cage and not a word. and pass 2nd time (new game+) and again that plugging...

S
Sheril 26.01.20

The keys to the bandits with an axe (tusyat around cells) are commonly found

O
Old_Nick 26.01.20

Cheryl
Bandit key has a corresponding (and display ;) ) the title of the leader of the bandits /deserters /pirates

A
Altamirov 26.01.20

Can anyone help, ran away meditated until 12 at night, the bandits have respules

I
Ivano2 26.01.20

Artem1641
I have the same problem somebody knows the solution ?

D
Dark Souls 26.01.20

All kind time of days at me in Velenje,the quest of people with trouble,there near the tents is a cage and lying next to the letter,as it can't find the key...
Just already well passed level 5,and when I came there was a 4 level...
I now have 5 levels,armor and gear new just!
Play on pirate version,don't know what people write to me!