3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 26.01.20 02:39 pm

Impressions of the game (FIFA 16)

At 7:00 GMT was available for play.
My impression is the same as the FIFA 15 with minor improvements.
Online at 7:30 was 240 people.
Achievements as at 15, 16 no
52 Comments
Sort by:
t
tatunserg 26.01.20

don't know Cho all praised the graphics, animations,physics..FIFA looks and plays like it was done by Amateurs.
players move clumsily,the ball is like a balloon.
no matter how much I try to play it,can't understand that the game is good.already telling myself that interesting,but in the end, no emotions from the game don't get ...
P. S. and what a strange system of checking the messages on the forum?commas, dots and other characters are considered part of the word,and if there are gaps,the review will not be accepted..

V
Valeriy Karpin 26.01.20

Of course the stupid computer as it boots. Permanent passes in their own half, even if they lose. Sometimes that's very annoying

m
makhsik2015 26.01.20

very annoying episodes with a penalty for every little contact, the referee makes the final decision. I'm tired already!

D
Diman_LD 26.01.20

S
Summer23 26.01.20

Tried both the football and that's what I say. FIFA this year, for me, made a big leap, especially in the gameplay. In order:
1. Finally, the players are wrong in the passing game (what the AI too. In dog 16 this was not observed)
2. Score more difficult for goalkeepers is not an empty place, they should still beat. (In the PSA 16 flies all the target flies, balls, boots, players)
3. To play online all the same interesting but also more complicated... just started a week ago to play quickly, play by the Spaniards.. really in season 10 I find it difficult and unpredictable... In the FIFA 15 had reached the 5th and scored with a 9-6 was easy...
4. The graphics are good (hooked up flopping and superresolution on the map from AMD, has a new swagger)
5. Tried career, saw no change, she's good (parity there with the dog, there is also an interesting career)
6. Physics got better, really better, the ball sticks to the feet, the players collide, fall to score interesting.
The result: 9 out of 10 (from sports games would lose only basketball from 2K.. but it's not my thing) this is the best football game this year.

S
Summer23 26.01.20

-1 point for Donat... who knows how's to raise money without an infusion of real money?

g
godsmack 26.01.20

After playing a week I can say only one thing - so EA wanted to make your futsi superrealistic that overdone. Do they ever watched real football? First, there is no such a huge number of interceptions of the ball by an opponent in one match, just running out of the back of the player. What did not pass, then the AI ran out from behind my intercepts. But my when I want to do the same - stupidly hit the opponent in the ass. Second, there is no such count of the misplaced passes. Half of the passes - by. For the experiment, put all the assistance systems on the car, and the transmission error has reduced to zero - no difference. OK, maybe a little. Third, can not gnesinskaya team to play the pass and control the ball a La Barca of Guardiola. Fourth, why the hell are all the players by the middle of the second half Peters out to zero??? Well, judges...about them do not want to talk, the problem from year to year one and the same - any slightest contact is interpreted as a violation on my part.

A
Alex the One 26.01.20

After the 15th fify a feeling that the game is broken, FUT early without tension reached 6-7 division, now the same team can not continue to break 8, like all abruptly learned the whole set of tricks or began zadrotit for 12 hours a day! About the game with the AI, I generally keep quiet about it it was mentioned more than once.

S
SBGAlbatros 26.01.20

Sat-read... Yes... the Americans hoisted the youth..
As uncle said: close your VC will go suicide.... Close, in General, all the online toys... Well... the planet will die because people will do nothing.
Guys! Futsi is for what? To the people of the sparsely populated cities was something to do..
On*Rena to feed and develop the sport if young drug users and addicts sit DAY in this..... km...?
Here's a lost generation...
Anyway... I, personally, had only 3 seasons FIFA 11. Well, because it drew out a few feints and dribbling style... Now I remember.. I think: what kind of idiot was.... The same movement is at core sites.... in General.... ACHTUNG, people!

C
Championship 26.01.20

What is that g..? Play FIFA for a long time, but this crap like 16 can't remember!!! Players smear with 3 meters, hitting everywhere but on target, accurate transmission isn't... the AI is satisfied with purepac as Leopard, are almost always purely take the ball, no fouls and cards! Tried all the modes from Amateur to legend, changed all the settings.. Shit, not football! This even in the match of the 2nd League RFL will not see! Ugh! A year wasted! And on account of the left penalty - disconnect handball in the lines.

G
Gothic500 26.01.20

Oh, and the shit released not game the third game in a row and I bet 3 left-most from the penalty spot, driving the opponent the entire game and could not score him one point and a goal that kind of nonsense.

d
dimik280888 26.01.20

S
SergeySZV 26.01.20

S
SBGAlbatros 26.01.20

For 2000 rubles that I got?

1. The inability of friendly matches (the Seasons it is not)
2. NOT looking for an opponent. Damn. LITSUHA for 2000!!! Finds the opponent. At 7 that evening at 2.30 am. In the day!
3. The players are wooden and STUPID.
4.I found a real opponent on the net... Damn... the man apparently plays XBox.... Developed ... PIECES of s****!!! FORGOT to remove the system autoguider into the top corner for the ball.... Parnyaga... from 20 meters... the usual shot.... BANG... the ball goes in height.. .before the gate, BEATING the air defense Goalkeeper hands", CLEARLY DIVES under the crossbar!

PS I don't care what people think about this 13-20 year old, useless, pieces ******.... But I issued a refund. The teams of girls is not saved.

This is just trash and the laundering of the proceeds!

D
DS7 26.01.20

3 Curling irons is full of shit, worse 15, and Juan noticeable difference, a pleasure to play! Great! Xbox One: theDS7

e
exis_tence 26.01.20

New FIFA - canoe shit. Let me explain.
1)the game Mode with each other , but rather against each other , nichrome is not supported and probably fix it and don't.
2)Another online mode with a friend (to drive together for the same team) is implemented so flawed that even the worst person in this world seems so nasty.
3)defending Players (a thread Mertezaker conditional) , the joy with which worn much faster forwards such as martial , Depay etc.
4)player career Mode has not been changed from the previous parts remained the question of which forest striker need the skills of a goalkeeper or defender in the tab Success.
5)is comparable to UT in the 1 and 2 paragraph review in addition the players in UT (my team) during the attack or attack on our gates just stand like oaks and absolutely NOTHING doing , switching players does not help , because they are always in the same position are , I changed tactics and goals , all done , they are still standing oak trees in the grove.
6)Nothing changed except the graphics (3/10) , physics (6/10) and faces Messi (11/10)
Just boiling , I bought the game to play for fun and not get butt burn from this piece of shit , well at least descended from the heavens and got rid of 800 rubles for this Kal , but it would not raise the rating of this crap..

i
igso 26.01.20

Shit for the students, as the previous one. Instead of trying to fix a leaky defense 15, slowed down the speed of the game and ...actually everything, everything changes. Advocates are also mentally retarded and capable as before, because the whole strategy boils down to a stupid jerking back and forth (a La snake).
Other charms:
1.Freight trains only with friends. Nafig need it? With friends and at home on the couch to play would Like to play with people from other countries, and without any divisions, as in the seasons.
2. Inadequate search of opponents in the seasons. Don't see who chooses the opponent. Choose the middle, you put Barca, Bayern...With the exact search anyone finds.
3. Imbalance. Attacking players - the gods, the defenders cripples, Imbeciles. As a consequence of the monotony, the inability to play different styles.
4, UT - laughter, and not the regime. An analogue free-to-play games on mobile. Without donation anywhere. The intelligence of the players demoted to default. Stupid running, no tactics. Sometimes it seems that the game itself determines who wins, for playing Golden a team of superstars, you can safely drain bronze noname. However this gold membership dick collect, you need to invest the money (and a lot besides). And what for it is necessary? And so 2000 dumps. EA would go away with this regime, in short, purely cut the dough with shkoloty - the whole point of this UT.
29. Full of all sorts of problems: From invincible computer to always not falling from commentators. Too lazy to list. Too many of them.
FIFA 16 - slag. A fan of the series, playing with 1998, there is nothing to compare.

R
Ragnar55 26.01.20

[Delfin1988]
returned the money?

S
SBGAlbatros 26.01.20

Ragnar55

Yes

s
syndrome22 26.01.20