3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vlad.bva18 26.01.20 02:40 pm

Cartridges. (Fallout 4)

Is it possible to make the ammo?
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
FileCrasher 26.01.20

vlad.bva18
No mods - no.
It is an integral part of the game. It encourages you to scour locations, to trade, to sell, to buy the necessary. Selyava!

n
neinoneon 26.01.20

vlad.bva18
viatrix
Generally Contraptions in the Workshop added a machine for the production of ammunition. Load the data into the material, choose using the connected terminal type of the cartridges and it prints them.

v
vlad.bva18 26.01.20

neinoneon
Where this machine to download?

M
Marquess 26.01.20

vlad.bva18

don't need anything to download. In the DLC as said above. Look in the workshop production and there will be

F
FileCrasher 26.01.20

neinoneon
All in Contraptions Workshop added machine...
Well... I have no DLC

D
DarT-de-KenwooD 26.01.20

viatrix
vlad.bva18

in this case, the sites with mods for the falaut to help you.
For example, here - https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/dlc/136
then there are all the DLS and most relevant fashion.

n
neinoneon 26.01.20

viatrix
This is the official DLC, so it must either buy or Repack new download.

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 26.01.20

vlad.bva18
transfer the game mechanics or hatab is, with all DLS..

v
vlad.bva18 26.01.20

Rulik Proba-Taxis
So I have the Repack from Hatab and costs.

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 26.01.20

vlad.bva18
and it will not fly like

F
FileCrasher 26.01.20

neinoneon
vlad.bva18
Marquess
In short, not very impressed with my machine is processing stuff in the rounds of DLC Contraptions Workshop. So very long he slaps and consume junk well.
Attempt to wait out an hour on the chair gave nothing - the number of rounds did not over an hour wait (as if the animation of the machine while waiting for stopped).
In my opinion, easier to locations to inspect the contents of containermodule objects, and you will be happy!
In General, for an Amateur

M
Mag Otshelnik 26.01.20

I'm a cheater and I.....
Spoiler

s
saa0891 26.01.20

viatrix wrote:
In my opinion, easier to locations to inspect the contents of containermodule objects
Easier to buy,but at the initial stage, especially in survival all makes sense to explore,and the enemies ammo drops well who may have some problems,there is a perk Freeloader,the fourth level gives you a chance at all the stupid cartridges to restore the last shot.

a
allesanbr 26.01.20

about no ammunition, but what about needles for injecting carbine... I was just writing a similar mod, so far it looks like this:

The balance is governed by the scarcity(rarity) of the main ingredient, but I think the number of super-Toshka in the game to increase, and the effects of the poison to make slower, so while the creature bent GG managed to get a good kicked.
Looking forward to your thoughts on the matter
For Laura, the syringe with the substance clears the substance from the radiation, it kills creatures which radiation benefit(ghouls and Bolotnikov), but humans and mutants as a close view of the acts on the contrary: cleans from radiation and restores health. Thus, if you shoot that thing, for example the hand, then you will restore him to health, useful shoot companion of man, but not in the ghoul companion as his health will suffer a huge loss.
At the end of the video GG makes that shot, and restores health free from radiation.