3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deep Throat 26.01.20 04:10 pm

Why Tommy can't swim? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Well? warm water, chemical waste disposal, though the winter though the summer - swim in zdoroe?
what motivated the developers here creating this opportunity? indeed, in the BCC swim is still possible.
and modification on this account. what can be done by, because there are sa and VSS. to take scripts and do it, because the city transferred - transfer and the ability to swim.
226 Comments
Sort by:
P
Petka Chehov 26.01.20

CJ is the son of Tommy
God forbid!

m
mrtrololololololololololo 26.01.20

The ИкNлевап I then looked at the year. Then wrote on another website. And I thought it even BEFORE that. And then Tommy downloaded from the Internet itself, the skin of the Negro and he was born on CJ, and then all got in a time machine and that's Keleberda happened... and they went different places. Claude was in 2001, and Tommy in 1986, And the CJ in 1992 (I think). Claude in liberty city, Tommy in Vice city and Carl in San Andreas. In liberty city stories was 3 years less than in gta3. In 1998. Vice city stories (I have not played and do not know) 2 years shorter than Vice city. 1984. And GTA4 will be released and there will be an action game in the 2005-2006 year! Maybe I'm somewhere wrong, but I have realized that what I wrote above - not true.

S
Shnurok9090 26.01.20

Yes, che is there to think I stepped

A
Angel_Trent 26.01.20

Tommy's not Italian. He is American with Italian roots.

O
Orto Dogge 26.01.20

These things based on what assumption?

A
Angel_Trent 26.01.20

Italians have a very strong accent. It is not to eradicate even years of life in America. Further, Thomas is not an Italian name. And the Italians are very cling to their culture, and therefore would be the Italian name Gianni Vercetti. Or something like that. He looks really southern, but then again, the Spaniards, Italians and other southerners blood strong. So if you're American in the third generation, anyway nature will Shine a flashlight.

S
Shnurok9090 26.01.20

Although he can swim really clumsy but tolerable I just took the modification of GAMBLING, and all

O
Orto Dogge 26.01.20

Well, actually, I know of a case, the truth of history, few other family when the father called the son an English name, so he was able to achieve something in America. Therefore it is possible that his parents by the time of his birth lived in America. But what about Italian accent. I doubt that its impossible to eradicate, in the end, the emphasis is neprikosnovennosti to the language, but once Tommy lived in America since birth, and has to speak without an accent. Appliances to the Italian mafia also says a lot, in my opinion.

A
Angel_Trent 26.01.20

Well, usually belonging to the Italian mafia will not suffice. He says only that he had Italians in the family were. But I read the comics, Darkness called. There Hitman, Jackie Estacado, is the Italian don Franchetti. so. Estacado sounds in Spanish, but the last pure-blooded Spanish parents were born in the family three generations ago.

O
Orto Dogge 26.01.20

Good point.

A
Angel_Trent 26.01.20

This is serious, Or ironic? ))

O
Orto Dogge 26.01.20

It's not ironic.) This is biting sarcasm.))))

A
Angel_Trent 26.01.20

Going to cry )))

D
Deep Throat 26.01.20

2 Шнурок9090
can you send me your modifications on the soap ???

V
ViceTim 26.01.20

http://www.gta.ru/vicecity/files/5132/
Know and love your website

D
Deep Throat 26.01.20

thank you,and for GTA3 kind?

A
Agent Mstitel 26.01.20

Yes he does not like water, and all)))

G
GTAman 26.01.20

Yeah, a phobia he has. Probably, a child nearly drowned, and since then he has psychological trauma) Falls into the water, and cramps from fear start) So let's not mock the poor Tommy and flushing it unnecessarily))

N
N1KO 26.01.20

Because the game is old.

V
Vin[C]enT 26.01.20

1) Lazy
2)dunno why it in childhood have not learned, but in the Slammer, his young planted here and have not learned it...
3) Minigun down drags))))))