3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deep Throat 26.01.20 04:10 pm

Why Tommy can't swim? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Well? warm water, chemical waste disposal, though the winter though the summer - swim in zdoroe?
what motivated the developers here creating this opportunity? indeed, in the BCC swim is still possible.
and modification on this account. what can be done by, because there are sa and VSS. to take scripts and do it, because the city transferred - transfer and the ability to swim.
226 Comments
Sort by:
U
Urban Style 26.01.20

Afraid to get his shark didn't eat as Scarface.

w
www.mapsforgta.ucoz.net 26.01.20

no,can he swim not studied

V
Vyacheslav Mihalych 26.01.20

No,he is in the area of tuberculosis has been ill.Or smoked a lot,and he has a shirt hole in the lung.

M
Montane 26.01.20

His father wanted the son in it went... And my father was his employee in the printing, not an instructor in the pool... Here's Tommy and swims like a printing press.

K
King stritreisinga 26.01.20

Because Tommy has not learned to swim! (joke)

s
sentinel 77 26.01.20

Just developed is not provided. Although there to swim and don't need

1DAL 26.01.20

cuz ра3работ4ики of the game is not planned u4it hero VICE CITY SWIM

E
Elitnyy PekaBord [Ne soch 26.01.20

Cuz fart in a Volume of water and is suffocating from its radio-toxic gases.

J
JB-n 26.01.20

You dug this topic, so ampetronic? And Tommy can't swim, because Vic can swim... seems logical...

D
DafoniX[GheTeAaa] 26.01.20

Tommy can't swim, because it is not learned. And that's all. King strit rights

J
Jashin-sama 26.01.20

Yes, that's an ambush with this mystery: why did he not know how to swim. Well, I guess the developers there's an explanation, and probably the most banal, that there have already been proposed. Although... who knows? Maybe they was too lazy to think of this action? O_o
However, he and without swimming a good character, as has been stated in other topics.

3 points 26.01.20

And why should he swim? In fact, this possibility is almost not needed

J
JB-n 26.01.20

Because it's stupid to die accidentally falling into the water, as these 8-bit arcade game...

G
Garold 26.01.20

All because the game was a huge hit at the time, everything was concentrated on the action, the atmosphere, the graphics, the game was excellent and this defect, is simply not considered such. Need to say thank you for Tommy, though not drowning in the pool where the water is knee-deep.

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 26.01.20

Hydrophobia it all.

-
-ST1NGER- 26.01.20

Before R* could not script swimming to do, so no Tommy, no Claude can't swim.

S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 26.01.20

It's the game engine.

A
ASKEROS 26.01.20

I play dumb a modified disk GTA Baku!!!There I swim, as the flamethrower no burn-alive

H
HUNTER_95 26.01.20

Good, Azeri-boy, just do not understand, but, why it was necessary to revive the topic...

A
ASKEROS 26.01.20

it is necessary to SPEAK