3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lemon ver 2 20.09.19 09:36 am

Will there be a part 2 of the game Clive Barker\'s Jericho? (Clive Barker's Jericho)

how do you think it will be a new Jericho?
87 Comments
Sort by:
V
VANESS 20.09.19

2011!DAP may have to do the EPT(even though I e current began to pass but will like!)

M
Montaro 20.09.19

Apparently, the second part is we not soon see... the Only thing you can find by tag Clive Barker's Jericho 2 is the site on which Clive Barker says the details of the sequel to Jericho.... It seems to me that all this nonsense! If a sequel was made or was planned, then three years were given any information! Crytek, for example, has managed to make Crysis 2, which Jericho, technically, not half gaditsya! In my opinion, Clive is quite a strange person! I'm not even going to mention the fact that he's gay =) but, what the hell, excuse me, Hellraiser filmed as many as seven pieces? That's why, for example, not make a few sequels to games such as Jericho and the Damned? The game shedevralnye! in General, the question on the subject remains open =((

R
Roman_Engine 20.09.19

I want the second part! Give the second part!!!

K
Koijiro 20.09.19

Hopefully will be released the first part very much

C
CrixAleX 20.09.19

*necroposting on*Hopefully some obradu, fans and just lovers of this game. Read the English Wikipedia, at the very end:
Rumours about a sequel to Jericho were confirmed when Clive Barker had announced his intention to make a sequel to the game. In an interview, Clive let slip that plot details include an aircraft carrier in the middle of the ocean with exactly 666 children in its hold, and will reveal the fate of the remaining Jericho members, especially Ross, following the death of the Firstborn.
Which translated sounds like:
Rumors about the sequel to Jericho were confirmed when Clive Barker had announced his intention to make a sequel of the game. In an interview, Clive let slip that plot details include the aircraft carrier somewhere in the ocean with the exact number of 666 (!) children on Board and a story about the fate of the remaining Jericho members, especially Ross occurring after the death of the Firstborn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Barker's_Jericho*necroposting off*

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 20.09.19

That's just his statement was October 27, 2007. For almost 4 years not a word about the sequel that makes me very sad thoughts.

Z
Zorran 20.09.19

As for Cole and Jones, then most likely they are gone forever. But Clive Barker comforts us with the promise that allegedly Иерихоне2 will be added other characters. Damn but if no one but them, let's not need?? I for example never admit somebody to replace Cole, and Jones and to hell with it, I hate blond niggas.

I
Infiltrator 20.09.19

Would like . As the first part liked it.

d
derban 20.09.19

Yes, of course I would like Doom 4 with graphics using new technology.

I
Infiltrator 20.09.19

Jericho just hasn't paid off so in the sequel it is hard to believe.

T
Tyhdigideee 20.09.19

A very interesting game!!I hope to produce!...but the story posuti over...if just for the other defenders to play up that Jericho kept the firstborn

I
Infiltrator 20.09.19

ruin

M
Mishp 20.09.19

the continuation will not be offensive=((((

I
Infiltrator 20.09.19

Why so soon buried ?

z
zeroXXX2007 20.09.19

remains current wait and believe;(

I
Infiltrator 20.09.19

And to find funding.

A
Alex Side 20.09.19

It would be interesting to play
Since the first part very much

I
Infiltrator 20.09.19

But the ending is not simple and it is possible a lot of different options to rivet.

S
Spartan_ll7 20.09.19

Until the game took place was very like the second part. But when (SPOILER!!!) killed Cole... Without this character, the game will just boevichkom with meat. So many cockroaches in my head of the character, any problems, tightness. For the sake of it and probably the game that took place.
It would be better Vice versa. All except Cole died. It would be interesting how she will be in the second part one vybiraetsya ottduda. With all phobias, the strongest on the verge of psychosis. Previously, at least her partners pulled out. And the alone could be sickly psychological Thriller stir from the second part

I
Infiltrator 20.09.19

If not krivorukost developers ,then we can put together a good game without Cole.