3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dzliereba 26.01.20 04:12 pm

Lance is a villain or a psycho? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

what do you think who is lance - villain or crazy?
107 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 26.01.20

And what is lance crazy? Frankly inappropriate actions in the story did not seem to have made. Is that nerve a little bit. Villain? Well framed Tommy, who in turn wanted to throw Sonny. Rather, he simply competitor Tommy. It was a pity that at the end of the story, it is not on our side turned out to be.

He lives in Vice city-a city ruled by money. Realizing this, he behaves accordingly - no concept of honor in Vice city and there was not only to make money and survive. And in this pursuit, lance is no worse and no better than others.

+boys Oh boys

F
FucQ 26.01.20

CutToSleep
One smart person figured it out. Thank you).

I repeat that ortho Dogg declared this story to be invalid.

Agent Avenger
+1
The precise wording.

A
Anna V. 26.01.20

Yes, indeed there from good people only the police and Dolores, after all, even gg alter ego, but even in the criminal world has its laws by which people must live, and which intersect with the human. To betray anyone at all is immoral, but this place (like the favor), just an impulsive act. in this case, the lens I think was made gpasi act, for which he paid. for everything in your life sooner or later have to pay

A
Agent Mstitel 26.01.20

No - he just wanted to grab a piece more. In the end, he who Tommy who Tommy him? In their temporary business enterprises and the subsequent betrayal is a common thing, lance and Tommy, is not the only example in the game.

A
Anna V. 26.01.20

In the end, he who Tommy who Tommy him?
generally partners, but you're right - there are many such examples. in Weiss, as in all GTA all praat money in the end. I just argue why the psycho and villain, I chose the traitor

A
Agent Mstitel 26.01.20

Well, crazy it the slightest bit similar. But the traitor - Yes, but again, their business is in order.

T
The Godfather 26.01.20

Not crazy , but a traitor and a weakling.

S
STRENG 26.01.20

Cton of you played Vice stories so there he is a student he is not crazy and not evil it's a business.

V
Vanches 26.01.20

Why crazy? Just a scoundrel and all.Personally, I did not notice in his actions anything inappropriate.

D
DDAANNIIKK 26.01.20

crazy,bastard,wimp and drug addict.

A
Anna V. 26.01.20

Cton of you played Vice stories so there he is a student he is not crazy and not evil it's a business
it's been two years....man svoistvenno change even for the worse

S
Sonic_x99 26.01.20

Lance is not a psycho ine Zgoda

W
Waffen 26.01.20

He's a businessman.....As they say Nothing personal,business is business.

S
Sonic_x99 26.01.20

che found lance betraying Tommy

A
Andrew Z 26.01.20

che found lance betraying Tommy
Read the post
15.06.09 14:53

S
Sonic_x99 26.01.20

th is

E
Egor_Pskov 26.01.20

This man has written information about Vice city, and Lance.

S
Sonic_x99 26.01.20

not cut well and you had to kill lance if Yes then after what mission

O
Overlord the king 26.01.20

Villain

S
Sonic_x99 26.01.20

Why does everyone hate lance because he betrayed Tommy