3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Setesh 26.01.20 04:21 pm

Survive on extreme planets (No Man's Sky)

Can't understand what planets and how survival is counted for a certain number of Solow, how to understand what the planet is extreme, was on all kinds of biomes in progress only 0.3 Sola, need 5 (for the quest from the Polo). The network information is incomprehensible, and read, and watched videos - all this does not work, maybe is that a bug?
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
neinoneon 26.01.20

Sites
About the type of environment I can not say anything, but extreme temperature is considered to be above +100 and below -100 degrees. By the way, in places where there is buried an ancient chest (where still need 3 iron key to use) temperature of the shield is not consumed, but is counter survival.

S
Setesh 26.01.20

neinoneon
strange, I'm on such planets spent a lot of time, but only 0.3 Sola...

n
neinoneon 26.01.20

Sites
Remember that the standard shield when the temperature was kept for 30 seconds.

T
Tdante 26.01.20

The planet itself must be extreme. A biome is not important. May be extremely acidic or extremely cold, and so on. You have a near scale stabilization system is to be written EXT or something like that, even when there are storms.

S
Setesh 26.01.20

Tdante
can remember now, where is that planet on which I have a little confirmed this survival, in the discoveries it somewhere to see?

T
Tdante 26.01.20

Oh I yell with these developers. Yes, milstone balovnya. Not running the one that scanned the planet believes doesn't work at all.
And this extime just randomly moment stops to consider. We are waiting for patches...
But I would not really hoping these bugs since the previous large patches.