3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fanat Obsesseda 26.01.20 04:26 pm

Turismo PvM which option angrier? (Diablo 2)

Hello dear friends!)
Want to make a strong Fursenko on PG, in theory EKIP following:

~Perf griffon + faceted
By thunderstroke 4java
Jmod monarch x4 faceted
4sock 100 life armor x4 faceted
Cat eye Highlord MB
3/20 ias gloves or 2/20ias str dex
Ring Raven + rare ring str dex res
TG belt
Aldur boots Waterwalk MB
The swap titi for dashes.

Total: ~ -80% enemy lres, +60% dmg lskill, in conjunction with convoy gives crazy damage, BUT not enough IAS for max attack speed. Problem solved by replacing the armor for a cheap trechery, and there is another problem)))) I do not feel the difference in the speed sweep (tests in HEH), ie that the difference in damage, more than kompensiruet attack speed, well 15lvl fade, of course, just the song)How to be?)))
31 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 26.01.20

Griffon (facet), CL, titans, Ani, SS (IAS+the Arese), 3 20 2, or 20, I++, Raven, razor (Tg for soul), ml + RES ring, Albury. The FCR can swap armor, but it already runs fast, and the body mainly for podtachivaniya INFI). Bias in the damage is not always justified.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.01.20

Well, if you want type perf, then 6/40 - that's all I can say.

S
SergeyS1988 26.01.20

griffon+jwl ias/ares, eni, titan, tg, spirit, rf, ring str/ml++++, hl, 2/20/resi/ml(or 3/20), boti kakie lubie zaho4ew. Vrode base str/dex polu4aetsa. Eni lu4wii variant sredi armorov - podtaskivat infi, tele 4erez stenki.

f
firkax 26.01.20

I do not feel the difference in the speed sweep (tests in HEH), ie that the difference in damage, more than kompensiruet attack speed
for interest try no armor at all - there is a suspicion that the rate of Stripping and there's not appreciably change

passed
СергейС1988
Annie on AMC - an idiotic show-off

m
minovalo 26.01.20

OFC, it's for them. :peka:

C
Costez 26.01.20

firkax
Walk to run on PVM is better,Yes.(none)

I
Indeika 26.01.20

Sell good SK to Java

U
Umka_S 26.01.20

firkax
Without Eni PVM java crap, since merc runs anywhere but not there where it is necessary, and without INFI, amka zero

T
T-Fox 26.01.20

firkax
From stuff is good - it is not a bluff, but a feature of the Assembly. If you have the means, then Annie is the best Vario, I think.

F
Firenessa 26.01.20

another option tagou Griffin+IAS,titi,Ani,Gaylord,2-20++,Tg,bots and gmod or even your only option instead of the facet in the Griffon paste chewing IAS and get 75рез and 55 DMG, something like this.

C
Costez 26.01.20

Firenessa
Something like that.

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

Bias in the damage is not always justified.
Fan Obsessed if I die tomorrow, listen to minawala, young Padawan! *index finger up* :D

Annie on AMC - an idiotic show-off
for interest try no armor at all
to perpetuates, upori on the belly expensive runzy Shael+Thul+Lem ;-) as for me, 95% ias for CS Thunderbi - very cool. and angrier to need a convoy. and I think, man-konopel >>>> of enfica (and Enigma to it to tighten). THE AMC NEEDS TO RUN!!! *firq mode is now off* ;D

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

type perf, then 6/40
Sanchez Ramirez, it seems to me that 6:40 for Nazarov with intikami or nerds, carry konopel mule (which is how effectively, and so tedious). if sometimes you have to smoke without the festival, cheap thunders - the very fact. I hope the Fan Obsessed not very rich in runzy. ;-)

3m3m 26.01.20

dla topovoi javi ananigma must have, poyas razor - pirs tawit, i staratsa brat max ias na jave ias>dmg, naprimer s 4 15/15 jmod jwlami, zaodno i resi podtanew

S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.01.20

Obsessed wrote:
Fan Obsessed not very rich
Well, you'd put there for him... if I played :D

In General, XS, how many such Darts are now. When playing, 14-15 years, they cost somewhere Lo sur like that against Perth griffons, gimatov, anadigm and inficom not seem so expensive. Although personally I FSUs, I have the AMC runs in cache, slag and tatami. Although before the swap was line with Moser, but switched to KTA when cooked.

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

s 4 15/15 jmod jwlami, zaodno i resi podtanew
3m3m, budget solution! still need to look for something more dog'auger! ;-) otherwise not solid dla topovoi javi ))

my AMC runs in cache
Sanchez Ramirez, Oh no! *facepalm* (((

the slag
emerald, I hope, like the kosher boys? ;D

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

here chotko pricedon top for javi!

belly: Tyrael(ias+ jewel)
shield: SS (ias+ jewel)
down Thunders 4 java
AMOLED: HL
peppers: 3/20
zone: Nusferatu (10 ias tawit)
***a total of 95% ias for max break CS***
head: CoA (2 facets)
shoes: Aldur
ring: any chotko rark - strength, Dex, HP, Reza, skills, FCR, IAS - in short, like the I chotko.

and most importantly - no anonymi! Aenigma on the AMC - stupid show-off, as bequeathed to us by the great Lenin!
someone is finally here remembers where is Lenin ©? :D

y
yok0o 26.01.20

for vircom just merc always runs back to back, everything works as intended

S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.01.20

Obsessed wrote:
emerald, I hope
The emerald I have in the SS and shako 15/40 OFC, because sho Lenin himself in such a layout really fast!

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

Sanchez Ramirez, in our case, this is Leonid Ilyich. sample of 80 years. ;-)