3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fanat Obsesseda 26.01.20 04:26 pm

Turismo PvM which option angrier? (Diablo 2)

Hello dear friends!)
Want to make a strong Fursenko on PG, in theory EKIP following:

~Perf griffon + faceted
By thunderstroke 4java
Jmod monarch x4 faceted
4sock 100 life armor x4 faceted
Cat eye Highlord MB
3/20 ias gloves or 2/20ias str dex
Ring Raven + rare ring str dex res
TG belt
Aldur boots Waterwalk MB
The swap titi for dashes.

Total: ~ -80% enemy lres, +60% dmg lskill, in conjunction with convoy gives crazy damage, BUT not enough IAS for max attack speed. Problem solved by replacing the armor for a cheap trechery, and there is another problem)))) I do not feel the difference in the speed sweep (tests in HEH), ie that the difference in damage, more than kompensiruet attack speed, well 15lvl fade, of course, just the song)How to be?)))
31 Comments
Sort by:
U
Umka_S 26.01.20

something like need or stupid the titans

S
Shaka_podorojala 26.01.20

Have Amazon

jmod 20/20
grifon 20/20
enigma
titani 199 vrode
raven + imba dex ring ml fres crez
aldurs
tor4 19/20
anix
cats eye
infinity

No Java boards, only charmy on cuts
Reza not drip, for 45 somewhere

Kills absolutely everything for quick muva yuzaetsya Enigma + visas and spirit on the swap if you have time to fly kudato, also savitsa Merck

PS on software, it makes no sense to dress in a Def - so do just inept

m
minovalo 26.01.20

something like need or stupid the titans
Is it a special aesthetics of negoperiod? :sir:

on software, it makes no sense to dress in Def
On the Sofka doesn't make sense to do something other than cheap farmer for dressing up pvp chars.

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

Shaka_podorojala, 20% ias. :( charmy on Reza - it rules OFC, but I am ready to support the Assembly with a minimum of 55% ias (as most Izov).

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

Shaka_podorojala, in principle, it is a matter of taste. there are Vario cheap with 100% ias when you have to focus satakieli CS-om and this is your buzz. I'm probably just boring it would be to throw fiorice 2 times per second, even those that are all wobbly. this is a series, like necro-samanera to play. not all the rushing.

F
Firenessa 26.01.20

Not all esti standards Summoner, something like, yeah gather already equiniti Amu and do not worry.

S

Obsessed
40, peppers 3/20

S

Yet in this servire in Minya damany Amazon and proven IRL, so in PVM to farm and ExpoTech jmod > Phoenix and at times

passed
these functions are performed close to the Tr set, but her pussy gets up as from high to damage javazone

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

Shaka_podorojala, damn it, and I decided, if they are not mentioned, the spices you took them off, to somehow notice killing mobs. ;-) if so, is the Vario to carry and 3/10 in the more fashionable skin, because it looks like that 30, 40 - one hell

jmod > Phoenix and at times
finiks do crab © )

T
T-Fox 26.01.20

SS, Phoenix, shields for 3 or 4 juice, spirit. Not one of these shields is not ticking. Just cusp. The choice depends on style of play and the build. Someone like that, generally. As the pumping/not pumping Oborotov.

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

T-Fox, +1, Phoenix just painfully expensive (for us, rogue) :'(