3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frob155 26.01.20 04:27 pm

worse than death (Tales of Berseria)

I hate those endings. will always pull from each other's vitality. and this then became empirical, Lafite, and thus will live forever until the end of time until the star the planet will not absorb. it turns out that velvet is billions of years will now stand arm in arm with ring and bite each other - is a delusion. if they are powerful 4 empirica could break the connection with the nameless. don't understand. I was surprised she was at the end of the game is to eat what ever make - whole game about recipes told. shorter is broken, that's just like an ax on the head.
3 Comments
Sort by:
y
yariko.v 26.01.20

The entire ending is based on the fact that Without the nameless four Empirica not be able to keep the balance of power, somehow so. That is, they are not absolutely powerful and need some ballast. But, for all those nonsense ending is quite happy. the demons cleared, everyone lived happily ever after, until the next coming of some evil... I decided to take all the same the ending for what it is, because otherwise the game is pure Shedevr.
Play it then Remember11 there will be many endings, and pactice for every taste!

D
DimaNeroda 26.01.20

yariko.v
the problem is that with the same success he could shove the dragon. During your stay on the island the Abbey they talked about this that the dragon is endless source of evil.
P. S. is This the end for velvet as for me, even worse than the bad end (that is, if she died). Leaves some innuendo and suspension. Like alive, but forever trapped with this creature (not dare to call him her brother)

y
yariko.v 26.01.20

DimaNeroda
It is, Yes. But the feelings Corduroy and affection towards the brother can understand. Even brother seized the ring, but a small bit still in it probably left. And Corduroy in whatever was wanted to stay with him.
DimaNeroda wrote:
Like alive, but forever trapped with this creature
Well, forever is a strong word, because there is no eternal balance, or four Empiracal would not have to restore it again. It is possible for the ending to see the other side, and sooner or later the balance mestiza and we will again see favorite Corduroy in some new parts. And the ending will not be full of bad.
PS: Actually would be cool, if only the developers have implemented a branching story endings depending on the choices of the player. For example, as in Ever17 or the Mass Effect series 1-3