3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Annihiliator 26.01.20 07:14 pm

Zealot vs Fury (Diablo 2)

after 3летнего guests from the world of Diablo wanted to do Barbara...and I was interested in 2 characters..zealot..and Furyk fell with a shield and Furyk Duroc....I would like to know what is enduring and what phoronidea..and some details...I want to hear the answers gosu wealthy man games
45 Comments
Sort by:
i
iamviktor 26.01.20

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/druid/pvm_fury_druid/
read, something can be learned.

i
iamviktor 26.01.20

In General I wanted to say, if a cheap option, only other. pool-a fight, mind ribcracker, pool-Jalal, mind torch. the only problem is to close the cuts with such ekipaj be hard. 30 from quests, 30 jalale + ~15 torchik = 75@. where else to find 100 who knows)

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

Annihiliator, I ZIL like. type 8(Furyk) vs. 10(ZIL). the ZIL block. BUT when IM with Furik curse, he dies immediately, and becoming human. on HC it allows you to enjoy fullco, to rebound and survive (on STS - do not lose the Expo on a high LVL). in other cases (where there is no IM), ZIL in my opinion wins because 75% fast block - it is not huhry-muhry. laptop have both. special magic from the treatment of feral rage I felt, MB better to listen to those who are longer played in tune.

T
Top_Gun 26.01.20

Annihiliator
lu4we furik, hotya ne igral im no expert ya 6-go urovnya. zamet'!!! vywe 4em u author site predyduwego posta!

T
T-Fox 26.01.20

I would choose the ZIL. Demag, spidah, block, teleport at worst. Just fight for girls, for me alternatives setovskogo percam just not the Fuckers - all of us!

i
iamviktor 26.01.20

Obsessed
T-Fox
It seems to me that the fight is not a very good option for kontaktika, donates a very good performance for the sake of dubious skill) don't know how it is on normal mobs it works and actually saves or not^^ ZIL's more versatile with the physics problems are not special. But it is much more expensive than the druid. Based on this my conclusion: how many runes in my pocket!

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

Top_Gun, :'(((

teleport at worst
T-Fox, it's to thick! ;D
fights Yes, but who knows, perhaps behind nick Annihilator hides a beautiful fairy. ;D

iamviktor, fighting - AWESOME option for contactica. freebie kazualschina, almost immortality. if someone here about something could fix in the game, this effect would cost to cut. :-)

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

ZIL's more versatile with the physics problems are not special
iamviktor, by the WAY, I share a secret?? ;-)

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

or it's not about IM, but about pishmanov? :With

m
minovalo 26.01.20

this effect would cost to cut
Castration is the type of the Baal of the Covenant? No, thank you.

C
Cufrazhil 26.01.20

trapera swing, or beaver shaman trance !

i
iamviktor 26.01.20

Obsessed
about Piskunov. There is at least kawarabayashi vendeens will help in unity) and fury druid just because it's unpleasant to be.

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

No, thank you.
passed, Napata nihto not ask! ;D spilite continue on his KOZULINA Pehe! ;-P

trapera download
Suprasil on chain lightning? ;D

iamviktor, fuck knows, I'm a ZIL somehow they just quenched.. in the mechanics of HOW - do not understand. :-)

m
minovalo 26.01.20

The decor, for the tight - lacerator on the swap. Veniens stamped horseradish goes well, but it is possible and so.

C
CorvinOk 26.01.20

Obsessed >> ZIL's more versatile with the physics problems are not special ... to share a secret??
>> or it's not about IM, but about pishmanov? :With
I m b. as something to share ;D and IM about too , but can't promise ) . With half a year already how are you going to do ''Mini guide / Discussion , but the couple still can not meet )

A
Agent_Smit75 26.01.20

And kakzhe troposhere... remember ??? :)

i
iamviktorrr 26.01.20

CorvinOk
It would be interesting to listen to. Previously seen that you run with BA and not with IB. He is also more on BA look (in terms of Bolva under the fingerboard). Waiting-waiting for usable content.

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

CorvinOk, Yes, forget it, screw it who need! :D

iamviktorrr, with ba you can bother, will chutkan less damage, but larger radius, that the ZIL is very cool. suitable content would be if the chance to get hold of a suitable gun-Raku would be somehow comparable with the chance for rw.

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

All thank you for the reply ..I decided to stop at Zile..even more versatile it will be)

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

Annihiliator, man! Koszeg's' Vybor'! as you want to wear? ;-)