3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Annihiliator 26.01.20 07:14 pm

Zealot vs Fury (Diablo 2)

after 3летнего guests from the world of Diablo wanted to do Barbara...and I was interested in 2 characters..zealot..and Furyk fell with a shield and Furyk Duroc....I would like to know what is enduring and what phoronidea..and some details...I want to hear the answers gosu wealthy man games
45 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.01.20

I here che druid like... his attack interrupted, and milesnick, as you know, if not attack, dies very quickly. Therefore, ZIL and frenzy on the order ч0тче.
Obsessed wrote:
as you want to wear?
I want him slag with emerald to recommend? =)

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

Sanchez Ramirez, no, blah, the crown of Griswold with TWO! ;D

and ZIL-why ч0тче IN ORDER, if he, too, attack hell will break? %-)

m
minovalo 26.01.20

The ZIL has no problems with the unit and recovery (though fury is quite thick, which compensates for jamb blizzov).

S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.01.20

Th means also? :D fury is interruptible, ZIL - not interrupted, and therefore ч0тче! Damn, why am I, nubas, you have, but father, to explain it, tell me? XD Or are you a continuity Otake consider a minus?

Obsessed wrote:
the crown of Griswold
Mallet five don't forget :D

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

classic ZIL with fanoy..but if I get rich...then Holy shock max+2 synergy to it.. and in gear with +skills to poke Lite jewel)and a bit of ZIL

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

his attack is interrupted
Sanchez Ramirez, no, I'm just here ^ read c no! :D

Mallet five don't forget :D
ludshe colaturka for silira it's the Limb of a Demon that's all I know!!1 the charges of Fascination with her.

as you want to wear? ;-)
classic ZIL with Hanoi..
Annihiliator, exhaustively! :D

but if you get rich...
but this is not necessary. :( rich here is simple - the class is very dull, it is better to spire cheap beldame (not saving the fun for later), and then leave, because you playing ©. and most importantly, the shock of the ZIL there is no VAMPIRISM ©, which he begins to passivate Aki mother's shoulder.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.01.20

Correctly say the zealot is the best ronomic Grief in a phase blade. There bonus damage catalysmic to the minimum-maximum and 25% armor ignore. Naskolko informed that zealot that smiter phase blade is best used together with parchami Capture Dracula (10% life steal, 25% open wounds 5% chance to cast a duration).

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

Sanchez Ramirez, here, here! as with Holy shock to cast the duration?!! ;D

S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.01.20

For athala I can advise the Deputy barbarian from act 5 with the rune word Last wish colossus blade, but in this case you will have to give up the aura of persuasion.

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

to abandon the aura of persuasion
Sanchez Ramirez, sounds like something is not convincing.. :(

S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.01.20

Obsessed wrote:
not convincing
So we Zhi refused, N0 as the nubas-TA!

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

mm wait ..with no light otara then I realized,but who after all does not forbid to do hybrid physics for otara and light as the primary damage with a bunch dedly strike(which I was told that working with zippers)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.01.20

The Shocker physical damage expected lower than that of pure Siler (how much lower depends on your sweats and drive). Things like deli, only work with physical damage. Example: your stun gun inflicts 1000 damage Viseu and 4000 damage a light, but when it does deli, total damage will be 6000 (roughly speaking), not 10000. I do not remember only, whether in accounting double damage when Odile. By the way, especially ardent fans of foreign Shocker generally take just Pb salami and facets. Personally, I can think of only a crescent moon in Pb or - another hilarious Vario - stormlash.

In General, the damage of the Taser is not the only concern for me. He still gives bad ar (where at ~Perth clothes somewhere 7K ar). I was thinking on a solution, but nothing is better than lava gout, I came up with.

m
minovalo 26.01.20

I was told
Heresy. The beauty of LT is that even with such fitouhi missing the Lich. Moreover, Merk HF, you can even take.

whether in accounting double damage when Odile
Yes, licit with the damage.

He even ar nice sags
Konva same.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.01.20

passed wrote:
Konva same.
So, Yes... but I just wasn't sure -Def with Conway works on bosses, because with guns it doesn't work (although, again, not 100% sure already).

m
minovalo 26.01.20

It's with a convoy everything is OK.- Def% with things on the bosses is cut in half.

A
Agent_Smit75 26.01.20

passed

And minus a Def in one unit on the boss plows and stacks you ?

m
minovalo 26.01.20

And minus a Def in one unit on the boss plows and stacks you ?
Yes, as far as I know. (Even if he was on something more useful than souldrainer or marcopoli.)

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

Even if he was on something more useful
passed, swing the fan .in the hands of pb 2 Shael 4 Eth..dream in the head and shield +synergy to haikui INFI merc gg here and zealot with fury...but slightly expensive © ;-)

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

Obsessed mm what if in the hands of the Crescent in pb Gryphon with a jewel ..the same Zach and most Holy shock to swing with the synergies?the measure INFI... kind of cheaper and perhaps Posleen be?