3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Annihiliator 26.01.20 07:14 pm

Zealot vs Fury (Diablo 2)

after 3летнего guests from the world of Diablo wanted to do Barbara...and I was interested in 2 characters..zealot..and Furyk fell with a shield and Furyk Duroc....I would like to know what is enduring and what phoronidea..and some details...I want to hear the answers gosu wealthy man games
45 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 26.01.20

Annihiliator, uncle, I'm a fan of the old Assembly - fiza and only visa! *satan* :-) Groef, Fort Gulick (Zack, Yes). using Draculs or Lohse - a matter of taste, but draculesti you can play even sleepy. more deli and crash (the first is more important). do Exile deal, but also a shield in the right. and a shock there will be surprises - that souls do not want to die, the bulls I don't understand that damage a lot and manages to trample you before. in General, I grumble, you are trying in their own way. :-)

m
minovalo 26.01.20

in the hands of the Crescent in pb Gryphon with a jewel ..the same Zach and most Holy shock to swing with the synergies?the measure INFI
This^ (the facet in the Griffon; the IAS is seeking a carcass and a belt or shield ias+RES)

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

that is to score on these great figures elemental damages and extinguish all through FISU?

m
minovalo 26.01.20

Collect both. :D

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

to score on these great figures elemental damages and extinguish all through FISU?
Annihiliator, YEAH! *Satan-bratan*

there's one good phrase: in Helle mobs ale. Reza is very high. © beautiful numbers is often annoying extinguished. in addition to light(fire) with INFI/other-konoplo. to FISE much less of immuno, but they demolished a Bang. in a pinch, it's worth remembering that it was fixed aura Sanctuarу.