3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demons97 26.01.20 07:15 pm

Bought a PC (Fallout 4)

Guys here bought a new PC, well that is ordered but not yet paid.
It's like the game these system features will go?
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dako7 26.01.20

EMPs
As written below 8 today is not normal, but on the subject of Follica 4 of them is enough, no SSD there's all the trouble, location are loaded very long, maybe for someone but not critical to wait 20-30 sec more and Police where every time you from one location to another matessa it's uncomfortable. I Fallout 4 in the year of release was held on a laptop with 640m on Board and 6 operatives here, those were the days and here the author of this game will go of course, although the Assembly itself, I doubt it.

E
EMPs 26.01.20

Dako7
If no running in the buildings, stupid Progreso for those 20 seconds and never will. And the rest of it rules. And, again, didn't have a beast PC, not even average, by current standards. Advise 8GB+ and SSD, which will increase the cost of Assembly - but do not give obvious gains, just wrong. If anything better then to buy, but everything else to get stronger Prots and vidyaha give more initially, but 8GB is still enough for most projects. Is not it easier to buy?

P. S:of course, if you have the finances - it is better to take more and not to think about it longer, but the principle of here and now - better something that will give 60fps and gameplay, than to just buy SSD and RAM and quite budget percent vidyahu, it won't do better. And Yes, if vidyaha now almost the middle (in the specified Assembly) then the percent would be more powerful, although now 4ядра, for the most part, this is also the norm.

Chuck_Norris_
Sprositi Assembly about the fallout about it and reply. Something that requires a new game is another question. And does guzzle a lot more than 8 GB? There is certainly more you can say no. On the same YouTube have said many times - more memory, more space to handle - but that doesn't mean that the game is on 8 and will not distribute (only the comparison memory for 4-6-8-12 etc GB of memory, and similarly, video cards). If more there are more and use, the only question is - at what expense. Or snizhaetsya performance (load), or something cut. In the first case, it does not affect the fps and gameplay, and again - nothing except the speed.

D
Dako7 26.01.20

EMPs
Here I agree, when I collected the computer I bought SSD immediately and reported at 1060, even at 3GB but not 1050 ti, and never regret. The author needs to get a backbone mother+percents will be determined with the video card. If anything take the 8 GB one and die at the first opportunity once to buy a second.

B
Bearhunt 26.01.20

2-core Intel (2.4 GHz), 6 operatives, 4 vidyuhi (DX-11) - standards is on medium-and longer-range rendering, sags in the construction, especially when a lot of items from mods put.

G
Gellitron1 26.01.20

Demons97
I would Xeon server would have collected under acceleration. Don't know about you? And that should embarrass you?
What it is new hardware. If rayzen still want at least 2600