3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlaSanta 20.09.19 10:01 am

Xiaome redmi 4x free SMS

Please tell me how to xiaomi enable free sending SMS on another Xiaomi? All permissions have been cut, but still money off
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaipen 20.09.19

PlaSanta
Viber or You include not tried?

R
Rolemanser 20.09.19

Vaipen
And maybe he has no Internet or a very low speed and the only way to transfer data at a distance is to tie the stick to the leg of a dove.

V
Vaipen 20.09.19

Rolemanser
It's in a bear den have to live that there was no Internet. Even in my Podunk town and 5 pieces mobile is Provo.

R
Rolemanser 20.09.19

Vaipen
As an example, I also have Provo is full, but for example personally I have home Internet from Beeline is not working, you should go to the neighbor, it all works. And so, in the Krasnodar region, enough seats, especially in the lowlands or in a field or mountainous area, where the Internet barely bzdit or shows that you have 3G, but no connection.

V
Vaipen 20.09.19

Rolemanser
Why at home use mobile net XS. For that invented Wifi. And in Krasnodar also declined the special problems experienced. Went to a Hot Key, so there is not that enough MTS and kintz to look, and Skype to communicate with relatives and games pogamat and even VIDOS YouTube pour.

R
Rolemanser 20.09.19

Vaipen
Funny, you call the largest city, as an example, go over the line GK, go there let's go to Yablunivka, feel the difference when. To travel somewhere, I'm not a vifi Tuscany? Yes and a lot of Internet providers are available only in certain cities. I have only one - Rostelecom and alternatives yet, there are decompose, quality as Rostelecom, but the price in 2.

R
Rolemanser 20.09.19

Vaipen
I had a funny situation a long time ago. Worked in the same company and had from Pashkovskiy airport to bring the boy and girl, heads of the Moscow Department of the company. I took them, and then had a phone to talk, were standing near the plantations, and while I was talking. These two Muscovites came out kind of in the bushes, and then saw a field overgrown with Hogweed, the girl asked the guy to grub Hogweed or together they vomited, then began taking pictures with a huge bouquet, in the end they had to drive to the hospital with burns.