3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarCraf4er 01.02.20 03:06 pm

IN THE CAMPAIGN OF THE CLASSIC WARCRAFT 3 WAS JUST PAINFUL TO PLAY (Warcraft 3: Reforged)

And with each patch it got worse.
I wrote already a topic on the official forum, but if you can, and then write.

Hello. I'm not going to ramble on about how important to me and this road is wonderful in all sense of the game, especially for its story campaign, I could spend hours talking about his childhood experiences, this is straight to the point.
The fact is that in Warcraft 3 I started to play in 2004-2005 version 1.00 and no matter how many patches come, version 1.00, I think the best version of the game in the campaign. But with each patch there are new problems, and even Reforged it's all a disaster.

At this point I was already don't care about the new revamped campaign, and really nicely redone 3D models of units and everything else, now I'm not up to it.

Here is just a small list of bugs that are never fixed:

In the map “the Coming plague” (the third Chapter for the Alliance), not the trigger is working correctly in version 1.00 if your barn received damage from the wheat fields ran ghouls and attacked our troops, it looked very impressive, especially in 2004m the year. In recent versions, they simply gathered in a bunch. This bug was probably fixed more than 12 years.
Animation of Malfurion when using the spells “Calm”, does not work in version 1.00 worked. Similarly, animation is not working Jains ability “Buran”. I do not understand how this is in many years still not fixed.
The icon and appearance of the healer in the campaign of RoC are the same as in TFT, they were originally distinguished.
Sometimes Arthas cannot use the ability “Grace” to enemy undead. (Checked current version, this bug is no more, but it's not exactly)
In dialogue with Muradin, Arthas instead of looking at him, turns away. (Don't know how it is in the latest version)
Some items associated with a job can't move to another slot, the game thinks I'm trying to throw them? It is not convenient, in 1.00 it was impossible to throw the object, move it can.
In some tasks, for example in the first mission for the people, we in gratitude give the book to increase certain attributes. Initially the books were the inventory items actually in the inventory we could use them, or if the inventory is full, it is falling at the feet of the hero in the chest. Now these books have ceased to be objects in the inventory, they are immediately applied to the character, that make it so I do not understand what a reward we give to a particular task. Even in the prologue the speaker-Orc-podcaster tells us that “in this CHEST was a book”, I mean we could take it into inventory and then to apply it.
But now a new problem the classic Warcraft 3:
Firstly the wonderful selection screens the missions are just cut from the game and replaced them (honestly) poor animation pictures. And well if it was in Reforged, but the classics, for what? Why not to do so would be choosing in the settings of the classics, the game would have been transformed into classics?
Second, the screens and downloads in the old campaigns, new again, for classic cards classic screens downloads, not all this graphical nonsense, let everything new will be in the Reforgede.
Voice... Then of course it would be possible to build a rant... So, really it was impossible to leave the old Russian voice acting for the old campaigns???
And lastly, the game has become too dark and weird. Those characters have become some kind of polygon, dark, Arthas so generally with bristles became.

I don't care for new graphics Reforgeda, for me the most important thing to classics was absolute, not this Frankenstein's monster. If all this miraculously fix patch, then it will be possible and about the pros Reforgeda to talk.
I hope at least anyone who cares will take it into consideration.
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 01.02.20

After the arrival of Bobby Kotick in the office negligence will be one of the main features of updated Blizzard.
Personally, I cool put is seven. And only with respect to the old Blizzard and the series in particular.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 01.02.20

So what. It's a fake, it was silly to wait for something coherent. Riveted on the knee three Indian on one laptop. On the knee of one of the Indian's laptop was to save money in the workplace. And the other two for this laptop worked. One is the mouse the other on the keyboard.

R
Richards 01.02.20

And there outsourcers made from lemon sky, Chinese, good for them, it's not Blizzard, Blizzard probably draws new skins on overwatch or where there at them, all 5 people left over from the Blizzard in the company aktivizhen.

l
legusor 01.02.20

what is the point in this stupid empty shit on the forums when you can just take and stop to give money to activision/blizzard by not buying the products of their offices, and to boycott the use of existing products?