3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIXA3030 01.02.20 03:24 pm

Do not run the game after sign L. A Noire (L.A. Noire)

I decided to create this topic, because the problem is very common, the normal solution is still there, and the topic where we discuss the problems with the launch of the messages get lost. In this topic I only talk about this problem and looking for solutions.
184 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarbossaG1982 01.02.20

Here on some forums they write that this may be due to the Radeon cards! You what?!

M
MIXA3030 01.02.20

NVIDIA 9600GT

M
Mad Daine 01.02.20

Here on some forums they write that this may be due to the Radeon cards! You what?!
What? I also have a Radeon and it works fine, just the license I had to buy

B
BarbossaG1982 01.02.20

Yes buy it no problem! just want confidence that they will go!

l
lazlow555 01.02.20

no there is no solution I 4 Assembly tried, the registry rules set updates, all to no avail, it is necessary to wait for sterilize and patches. about buying is the question.

T
Terem_ok 01.02.20

Fix the registry and shut your antivirus! I sync once took...
If does not help, try to run in windowed mode, I only have it and runs, and then how to make full screen don't know can someone tell me? I will be grateful!

M
MIXA3030 01.02.20

Terem_ok
Alt+Tab is full screen, and you can read more about the registry.

B
BarbossaG1982 01.02.20

How to run in window itself, then the game won't start only the logo ! ALT+ENTER - window!

B
BarbossaG1982 01.02.20

Q: there are various error, it is impossible to launch or patch the game.
A: Disable antivirus, run the registry editor regedit and delete the following:
Windows x86:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
Delete the line with the parameter sbhook64.dll.
Windows x64:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
Delete-line parameters sbhook.dll and mzvkbd3.dll.

J
Jay C 01.02.20

How to solve the problem - can't connect to Social Club ? The window is not closed, the Home button doesn't work either !!! Access to Internet for the game in the firewall closed. I understand that decision at all yet ? What for then Repack do (((

M
MIXA3030 01.02.20

barbossa1982
Oh, sorry, I have these files and so was not in the folder, and all because of the fact that I have a 32x system

F
Filis 01.02.20

Well, started! Another creation Rockstar is in no hurry to run on computers mere mortals torrenteditor and - what a surprise - licenzionno! :) The first patch came out, on the approach of 3-4 :) Oh, as usual :) Wait till grind sensitive, and then buy a license :)

P
Prokop4ik 01.02.20

Filis
Filis
And I'm cheap pix.PlayGround.ru

B
BarbossaG1982 01.02.20

Jay C - and you have to shut down inbound or outbound?

F
Filis 01.02.20

Prokop4ik
And what do you want - a medal? ;))

P
Prokop4ik 01.02.20

Filis
Why not?

F
Filis 01.02.20

Buy litsuhu will receive a medal! :) Send a person alone, in PNG format ;))

P
Prokop4ik 01.02.20

Filis
I bought Battle!!!pix.PlayGround.ru

J
Jay C 01.02.20

Hurray I have started !!! Rummaged a heap of forums and found the solution !!! If you are after sync writes that the license is corrupted or cannot connect to the network ( orange box ), which never closes here is the solution :

1.Download the archive at this link http://narod.ru/disk/31330973001/Rockstar%20Games.rar.html
2.The Rockstar Games folder from this archive are sent to C:ProgramData (hidden by default).
After that, personally, I have all created and launched !!!

J
Jay C 01.02.20

I have a 7-ka, on XP it is possible differently !