3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheBurashka-mih 01.02.20 03:26 pm

The best weapon (Fallout 4)

Noticed that many people use shotguns, 10 and 38, and then complain that they can not complete quests or kill a monster, the most effective weapon in the game is automatic 5.56 caliber + at Cricket expensive to buy gun machine gun 45 caliber (Click and pray-explosive munitions area of effect damage) render times on any enemy on any difficulty level (Push and go) especially effective against ghouls, robots and power armor. If you have problems with ammunition to watch the topic (Easy cover)
49 Comments
Sort by:
C
CheBurashka-mih 01.02.20

Nonsense 50 damage, rate of fire is average, I pumped voodoo 5.56 damage about 70 + poison damage, the total damage the gun aliens not lying

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 01.02.20

Use the carbine .45 with AV.receiver.
A good thing.
Only eats ammo fast)

s
saa0891 01.02.20

Of course until you could not sleep (before using certain perks you can teleport to targets and knock them out in batches due to the rate of attacks and perks) if burned in the course of entering the already heavy artillery.

Well, more weapons for long range and quiet resolve.

To Gauss so hands never came.

If very tight batch then

what are effective even against robots.

B
Boss_Timurchik 01.02.20

don't know as for me, for the enemy who comes too close there is a shotgun, blown pieces with 2-4 shots

N
Nikita237 01.02.20

For me a plasma rifle the best

C
CheBurashka-mih 01.02.20

Explain (Push and pray) fires explosive ammunition when firing at robots and power armor damage by area, i.e. hit in the chest hurt chest head and hands, as well as kolbassi queues - robots and power armor in seconds apart in the trash

C
CheBurashka-mih 01.02.20

Else (Push and pray) it works against the ghouls they usually run on a few pieces

M
MalluM 01.02.20

So so so, somewhere in the screenshots I had one instance...
Found
Spoiler
In General, as said Nikita237, plasmask apnata at max, tears and all.

I
Ilya Schetinin 01.02.20

I have a .308 semi-automatic rifle 10ед plasma damage + doubly charged .50 rifle

C
C
C
M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 01.02.20

Normal damage 38 gives automatic if the receiver is and the benefit of automatic weapons pumped. Shelupon the raider that shot dead cartridges for pukalki gain more than you spend. Had the .38 at 25% damage, altered in PP and now super mutants parses very fast.
10-mm pistol don't use it instead of a revolver, 44 caliber with max upgrades on everything except the sight, like a fly to aim. The same bonus of 25% damage.
A shotgun with a drum magazine and an automatic receiver. 50% damage against super mutants. I find the shotgun on the 25% damage move of fashion to it.
5.56-mm automatic carbine with a receiver and the reduction of consumption in watts OD by 25%.
Sniper rifle from a hunting rifle to shoot two bullets at once. One hell of a damage does little pumped even with perk on the carbines and bonus inviz x2. With a sniper in the game just do the trouble. What prevented to do heavy but very powerful sniper rifle, like in NV? Would such a sniper, even heavy weapon attributed.
Firearms with mods on a fire cold acid etc. do not use for absolute nonsense. Need to be developed, or appropriate types of ammunition to enter the type of kripalani or Inferno. Any modification to the barrel or recovery be divided into conventional and appropriate type of damage. Here are modifications and should have been able to give the acid, ice, fire, and other types of damage. And so the magic kind of goes.

S
Sallar 01.02.20

there are carbine 5.56 mm with the effect it legendary as push and pray, explosion damage 15 area

B
Barsagar 01.02.20

Let's not forget that weapon damage depends on perks) If one of the guns - uber puhi, the other makes a Horde of snipers in the distance, and the third from a pistol annihilate all that moves)
Weapons with explosive damage, there is one awesome advantage: if you do not shoot in the civilian NPCs, and next to him, he will take damage but won't you agrisa. Does not always work, however, it should be handled carefully.

A
Artur Romanov 01.02.20

Normal damage gives fat man fucking!

n
nomad152 01.02.20

And I have a bunch of hours running around with a revolver Kellogg(inherited by plot) + deflated skill duelist is the result of damage to 96. People and ghouls makes one spit, small animals and monsters too. On the turret generally takes 1-2 shots and so on.
Basically they pleased.

Large beasts stand as a rule apothem a triple minigun ,or launcher ,or throw plasma grenades.

A
Anton Rozovik 01.02.20

nomad152
+1)
Gun Kellogg
and
sniper (can't remember what it was called, for renamed)

M
Mercurionio 01.02.20

The fat man decides, and the rest only so-so.
PS: the most powerful weapon I had laser machine with the maiming of the feet. 10 shots and you can kill ANY enemy with his fists.

D
Devastatorrr 01.02.20

In fact, the most powerful weapons in the game Fallout 4 are different types of heavy weapons that use an explosive effect.
When fully pumped the right perk, the damage from this weapon becomes a monstrous killing any enemies almost instantly (at the level of Survival).

Specifically, the distance of the battle:
1) At long range - the most powerful weapon damage is:
a) Fat man, but he's not too comfortable.
b) Grenade launcher, modified for 3-4 shots, and homing. This weapon is very convenient, and extremely powerful. According to the principle of fire and forget. The only drawback - you can not use close to (he death undermine).

2) On the middle distance again, out of competition:
a) Cryostor.
b) Gun Volley.
Any other weapon short medium distances is just resting in comparison with these samples.
If anyone's interested - here I made a video showing that, for example, doing gun Volley:

So, what are your impressions? Anyone will be able to repeat the same thing, but with some other weapon? :)
In General, everything is clear (what kind of weapon in the game, indeed, the most powerful).

PS. Video cristuru - I have not done, but this weapon is no less monstrous than the Volley. Then, maybe, make a video and cryostore.