3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20 03:31 pm

A sense \"bot\" )))))

Why this name, because I feel a little bot))), Though not on purpose ))) And not malicious ))
In General, before the new 2020. Spinning the drum. I chipped my phone. )))

Here such ))) Why am I so self-critical few, well, because this is the second time I have before the new year. (last time was before the year 2019) I win in fact a gift ))) And since the forum I have a normal amount of time, I heard that the chance of a lucky man in the street, a simple layman like most here, is not very high. And I win the second time with it each time before the new year ))) So this here is self-criticism erupted. ))
For me not important enough, in October, 2019, I crushed my Lenka (Lenovo) and so went with the least complicated phone. Nokia for 799 rubles. ))) And then successfully gift )))
Photo attached. )))

The one in the center killed Lenka, the one on the left, Nokia, and the one on the right winning a gift )))
PS and before 2021 if something wins, I will think that my website NG has become a good tradition. ))))))
p. S. S. Both times knocked out in principle the things that were needed, vidyuhi to replace the old one and the phone now to replace the prematurely deceased. )))
For that special and many thanks to the organizers )))) As they say the time to provide valuable assistance in twins ))
37 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

the essence of the problem, then what?

B
Belomorkanal 01.02.20

Fake from badoo
There is no problem there.
Bot site administration started this thread, have written in plain text that he is not a bot and got the gift of an ordinary visitor PG.

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

Belomorkanal
so it turns out that I with the bot communicated ?
what a shame!
D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

Again is roulette.

n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20

Ahahaha )) that's what I thought ))) expected reaction. Well you pump ))) I'm not especially win ))

n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20

Denis Kyokushin
no. ))) and what's roulette can be without money? )))

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

unbearable
Local, points.

_
_Lemon_ 01.02.20

Even if the passport will make and will be making a documentary about themselves, they will still consider me)

n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20

Denis Kyokushin
Well, for local points, IDA cool )))

n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20

_Lemon_
Ahaha, I was thinking to do a small video, but approximately to the same thought came that it is difficult to prove )))
PS and I suspect that the name of many provoked thoughts negative ))

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

On PG only lemon works?
For the money I roulette buy

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

_Lemon_
where are my balls ?
yesterday was 54
and today, 54 remained

B
Belomorkanal 01.02.20

Lemon himself is rewritten in his own subject.

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.02.20

Fake from badoo wrote:
the essence of the problem, then what?
Probably attack vastausta ^_^
_Lemon_
however )we in Estonia was once the case with the drawing of the car from the local to∞and∞Xeno, and many choose to participate in the drawing... was Won by the son of the owner to∞and∞Xeno )) I Guess luck smiled at him, lol ツ ツ ツ

_
_Lemon_ 01.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
I have already expressed such as the idea that this is the most stupid behavior. It is much easier just to take myself anywhere and nothing zasvechivaya publicly and arranging drawings.

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

_Lemon_
there is not an option
and what do you say to the sponsors and advertisers for our TV show
p.s. although I'm not saying that there is cheating with prizes
he won, but the little things

_
_Lemon_ 01.02.20

Fake from badoo
You have no idea how much stuff comes in the wording of gaming publications, which are nobody's business) And, Yes, barter is a very common thing in the world. So if you stop to convince themselves that everything was taken away bots, the picture becomes much simpler.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

Fake from badoo
And won, if not a secret?

S
SergeiEgorov 01.02.20

well,at least someone wins,congratulations...

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

Denis Kyokushin
headphones, but I didn't get it because the Ukraine is not sent