3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Droyzee 01.02.20 05:02 pm

The problem after you reinstall the cards

In General such a problem. Standing gtx 1070ti, everything worked good. Bought to replace 1080ti, set, everything worked good. Friend it was star wars, I Matroska, now she's playing DDR 2. Then I found a buyer for 1070 ti. I had 1080 ti to remove and to put 1070 ti, so that the buyer can verify. All right, firewood set, sold. Put 1080 ti and again it was necessary for her to put the firewood. Downloaded, installed and now in the same рдр2 when you move the camera visible jerks. FPS about 60-70 had to reinstall and now this shows, but now everything goes smoothly like 30 fps shows. 165 Hertz monitor, I felt it. It's a shame the wood, bore ddu and put on the new and still is not like before. Demolished Windu, did a clean install of the driver and it didn't help. What could be the problem? System 1080ti 8700k i7 16gb ddr4. In the settings mode to max performance and in wood stand
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Droyzee 01.02.20

Were always enabled g sync to reinstall vidyuhi everything was smoothly. And now even in cs go feel uncomfortable

V
Vaipen 01.02.20

I the block RAM has Naipol as well. A friend took the die RAM to check they will go at me or not, well if to buy that. Removed from your computer and put it on the bed, on pokryvala Terry, and it stuck. They got up, the computer started. Well, I think I, I, I have 20GB will be. Try with your inserted and Fig. The computer does not turn on. He took it out, left and then surprise, one die is not working.

D
Droyzee 29.01.21

Alik Dynnik
So I deleted with the help of DDU, he himself deletes traces in the registry. strange card works, then smoothly in games, then no. In gta 5, for some reason, 40-50 percent is loaded in 2k resolution

R
RicoChico 29.01.21

Does it make sense to me a driver if its video card is that of the same manufacturer, but even of the same generation.

A
Alik Dynnik 29.01.21

RicoChico
It's a little tricky. For example, my video card saves the settings in the tempo folder and gets them from there.

D
Droyzee 29.01.21

Now it is 2080 super, the same percent with the operative, a new mother and an old bp. The same problem sometimes appears. I still don’t understand why. The first launch of the Furmark gives 24 fps, it is worth clicking on the window on the keyboard, the fps becomes 145-147 and then it stays stable. Some oddities