3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VertexxQ 01.02.20 05:03 pm

The problem with the keys in the game (Dark Souls 2)

Hi all , recently, there has been a problem in the use of trainers for games, in the end my whole inventory for keys scored the same key which makes it impossible to raise other keys of the passing game on not possible , looking for editors inventory but never found, someone tell me what can fix this??? thanks in advance for any help
+= To throw out or destroy the keys is impossible..Solved the problem myself...
Everything is easy ,run the game , looking for the HEX code of an object that you want to delete (searching in the Internet, not the game itself), downloadable Cheat Engine , select the game , click the HEX checkbox next to the input field , insert the HEX code itself of the subject and press First Scan in the log you should see the processes allocated to those that start at 154, changing the value to 0, go in the game save and exit to the main menu and then go to save game , with the right actions items should disappear )))
please do not remove my post because it is very important not only for me , for other newbies who come across this too
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0MAH4 01.02.20

VertexxQ
The easiest solution is to not use the trainer. Well, or to thin the end is to make a backup save.

V
VertexxQ 01.02.20

K0MAH4
well, the game I was not the first time that I pass with the trainer , to each his own in General )))