3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hardyguardy 01.02.20 05:05 pm

Quest \"Shelter Heroes\" - the help (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Guys explain how to dig up the treasure - know about all the treasures the four heroes in the cemetery in the second act,they came out of their graves,all killed,and went for the treasure,thinking that they will be highlighted,as it usually happens,if there is a Raptor in the group,but nothing is happening. How do I get this treasure??
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ayub_Black 01.02.20

It is marked on the map, however if zoom to the point they are not displayed, then you have to pump the Perception
Well, then, shovel in hand and ahead. To open recommend a character who has pumped a fortune.

H
Hardyguardy 01.02.20

Ayub_Black
how much perception should be then? I have 17 is at a maximum,this is not enough unless?..

E
Emitent 01.02.20

Yes, sort of Yes, 15 perception enough. Although when I went to that steppe was already level 15, and the reward wasn't worth it)))

A
Andrey Dorodnov 01.02.20

Hardyguardy
I have 18 appeared on the hill to the left of the mill) by the way if to raise higher on the shore, it's all to the left of the sawmill and there will be a treasure on the sand, I dropped the book necro 2ур, 1.5 K gold, bow on 14лвл, the band legendary and stuff, however good luck was on 8), even treasure is right at the entrance to driftwood, go left from the gate to the water there is a sandy patch will be with the boat.

K
Kamnedrobilka Menkar 01.02.20

People, I do not understand, kill a hero, and he rises. Have you ever done that?

H
Hardyguardy 01.02.20

Andrew Dorodnov
thank you!