3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nicotinovich 01.02.20 05:08 pm

All sorts of tricks in Quake III Arena (Quake 3 Arena)

I saw somewhere as a chela with the help of the plasma gun across the wall laiout. People maybe who knows how???
89 Comments
Sort by:
v
vnekOnator 01.02.20

You can still using the BFG on the walls to climb, as with the plasma gun. All day coached BFG-climbing on q3dm6. With cheats!

d
dkarsten 01.02.20

Hmm, strange you, download Defrag and all. There I was potrenirovatsja jumps, with the plasma, and TP . with Plasma it is easy to get :) If you potrenirovatsja

v
vnekOnator 01.02.20

I raspryga tried to do but failed. All right:
1. Run
2. Jump
3. In the air stratus right
4. Land and jump again

m
mutex 01.02.20

go to a map with lots of open space
first, just try to hold forward and jump
then hold forward and one of the strafing and jump
the difference in scrote should be visible
if you run under the swaps, CPMA or damage you can turn the speed display for ease - wash everywhere through ch_drawSpeed 1
and then - train

well, it's normal strafe jump, there's not much winning will not be

good article on Defrag, look strafes
http://q3farsh.nm.ru/FM_School/FM_School.htm

m
mutex 01.02.20

by the way I am not for such items studied, and how all by itself it began to turn
normal strafe jump I started to use when there bots playing when at home nebylo Internet, did not even know what it's called, just by playing I noticed that it's faster. Well, the rest is just a game in the Internet and probably from watching the demos made the experience, as needed dovorachivat myshoy for good acceleration. Then just came across these articles. This is to ensure that there is no need to read some theory or possible spire, but it is easier and faster.

v
vnekOnator 01.02.20

And strafe is to TURN left and right, or move sideways?

m
mutex 01.02.20

of course moving sideways, what corresponds to the +moveleft +moveright commands Kwak
also, strafe can call navorachivaya from the fire of the enemy, well, this is understandable because there strafe mainly involved

F
Flashka 01.02.20

all the same I do not understand how bistro degats click prizhok and strelet and a waste of time with laser becauce???????????????????????????????????

v
vnekOnator 01.02.20

They just cheaters and all
Your stupidity and words can not Express! These cheats don't even happen!

L
LIKIL777 01.02.20

What is Defrag?

v
vnekOnator 01.02.20

This is a mod where you train different tricks: rocketjump, strafe jump, etc.
Well cards, you certainly will find. I can help you with the cards, if it doesn't work.

v
vnekOnator 01.02.20

Fashion you will find on the website quakeunity.com
And maps on the website q3a.ath.cx

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 01.02.20

In short, find KHCH-harm and shoot a rocket down under myself, great camera and sound off, but there you go.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 01.02.20

You can do as play adnic member against the opposing team (controlled by computer). Every second soldier may be listed in the wrong team.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 01.02.20

You can control your guy in flight, for example on the last level, so that the press can't get in.

N
N.A.M.E. 01.02.20

About Streif learn not to be so hard just need time , I also quite long did not , but will be easier if you download Defrag map just very long and there will be train

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.02.20

Defrag is useful for jump training, Yes. You can view excellent videos on this topic. Here:
http://www.playground.ru/video/quake_3_arena/
The Art of Tricking
DeFRaG Universal [The PoisoN] 3

V
VooDoo|Child 01.02.20

No it is not cheating, maybe it is thought out by the developers. Still using the grenade launcher and rocket launcher, well not to fly, but very high jump. Throw yourself a grenade at his feet, waiting for my 2-3s(before the explosion) and shoot under his feet from a rocket launcher(IMPORTANT: what would a grenade explosion and shot pistols was at the same time). And even easier there is a special map for training, ANYTHING!!! Quack gives a lot of possibilities...;-)

I
Infiltrator 01.02.20

Yes ,but do not forget about levels of health .

V
Vapauk 01.02.20

Personally I don't like to use Rocket jump'om