3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tong Biis 02.02.20 11:33 am

The most useless skill (Diablo 2)

Hi all.
What in your opinion the most useless skill in the game, leave feedback, do not be lazy and read with great interest)

P. S: do Not write comments like All the skills Poleznyi Current you should Try NOT to umeiri Polzovatsya.And finally You FSE Nuba And Apatrides
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tong Biis 02.02.20

Perhaps I'll start. All skills Poleznyi Current you should Try NOT to umeiri Polzovatsya.And finally You FSE Nuba And Apatrides
And if no rofl, then ward the barb

m
minovalo 02.02.20

Each class has several, but the winner to choose difficult. Costs vanilla.

s
shikata_ga_nai 02.02.20

Tong Biis
The most useless skill is FERC even reset can not do

n
nwn2030 02.02.20

Most skills are useless when you have selected a build-up. For example, 1 to Fire Mastery for full close.

n
nwn2030 02.02.20

And so all skills are useful in one form or another. Another thing is that there are skills that experienced players will not invest. Find Potion, for example. But the benefit he brings.

T
Tong Biis 02.02.20

nwn2030 wrote:
And so all skills are useful in one form or another
So among them, there is skill the most in a long time and worthless, about it I ask

m
minovalo 02.02.20

Spirit of Barbs is a good candidate. At least in PVM.

But how you look ... he's not passing, so it saves skill. xD

T
Tong Biis 02.02.20

passed
really good candidate

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.02.20

passed
why, if using thorns, Barba and they throw, the rules of skill. Well you do not forget that the spirit nytmare Piskun - floor tank cool for the barn, which still damages! :DDD

m
minovalo 02.02.20

Sweety_Mustard
Most importantly to not more than P1 was.

By the way, if so be into AD will give more than IM.

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.02.20

passed wrote:
Most importantly to not more than P1 was
and that's about it refiners were not. Well Fishman - he and P8 Fishman.

N
NAVALNYY 02.02.20

The most useless skill is our admin. Skill is there, but he uses it to explore other people's trace.

J
Jovie Jov 02.02.20

Tong Biis wrote:
read with great interest
Everything here and come to meet your interests.
Tong Biis wrote:
Do not write comments like All the skills Poleznyi Current you should Try NOT to umeiri Polzovatsya.And finally You FSE Nuba And Apatrides
PS I don't know about useless skills in the game. But you know exactly what is the most useless skill your Batna

T
Tong Biis 02.02.20

people, and what did you do this vyser? Surpassed himself, so to speak.
Jovie Jov wrote:
Tong Biis wrote:
read with great interest
Everything here and come to meet your interests.
I just wrote that I am very interested. Honestly I do not understand to what you get here.
Their family problems and complexes keep to yourself, no you won't regret it, especially if you report them as such.
PS At the expense of his skills batana I'm sure at 100%, the extra is not and will not, and on account of you and your batana I doubt very much, and yet, a monkey stood on two legs and evolved, not in order to get something you like.
P. p. s XS who you are and where you came from. Nonam full. And finally, most likely, you're just a beginner skinny Troll who tries to make their point by insults. You're in every topic like a mosquito some popping and shit menstruation diarrhea at every opportunity. Don't understand the joke belching bile at people for no reason, just because he wanted to.
By the way, Russian language tighten :)

T
Tong Biis 02.02.20

Jovie Jov
Also, don't write me anymore, still no response wait. Do not answer.

J
Jovie Jov 02.02.20

Tong Biis wrote:
XS who you are and where you came from. Nonam full
Right now would be Neumann with a 3 month experience on a dead forum)))0
Tong Biis wrote:
the monkey stood on two legs and evolved
That's all it was, right ? Hmm, I always thought that the evolved populations for many generations, but apparently randomname low-akusesu celiku of the gaming forum know better)

Tong Biis wrote:
And finally, most likely, you're just a beginner skinny Troll
Interesting theory. It was built on the basis of their projections ?

Tong Biis wrote:
By the way, Russian language tighten :)
I'm afraid it's more than you need))
PS Ugorayu the maximum over such degree you)

a
aaaaaSHKA 02.02.20

teleport high blunt skill, Bazaar, who wants skipat map in 10 seconds? play the game, lalka))