3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mus115 02.02.20 11:34 am

The dark brotherhood is the only evil organization in Tamriel? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

and do all of the guilds only are they evil, or is there anyone worse?
3 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 02.02.20

mus115
What does evil? Why would it? Ordinary assassin, take for example the Moran Tong almost the same.

H
Hudson 02.02.20

That is the cult of the Sixth House Dagoth and the Mythic dawn under the leadership Mankar Camoran is a mug for knitting?

K
Kokoprime1991 02.02.20

BU said One of the appropriate organizations... because all the rest are either fanatics, or idiots who need more power. Mages stupidly blind balbisi, under their noses Heads-master of miracles... the Nords\Spartans pancake ^_^ - here are fanatics for their Ala Star wars to me were not interested at all(considered the most stupid and not interesting guilds), Hunters(wolves)- there are already 50 on 50, was almost pathetic individual frames because they are like a flock BLINDLY follow the leader, even if it's stupid -_-. Well, the thieves, perhaps at the coolness of the Assassins going after because there Kredo - WE don'T KILL(well, preferably) and I tried to play this and was wondering. Still depends on character and class who plays GG, well, visual perception and all that ^_^ ...
The concept of sinister - far-fetched. Goats? Idiots? Sheep? What did you mean by that????
I can say the weather outside is OMINOUS TODAY, and th is damn mean ??? To justify the need.
Although this statement one conclusion - the author is not more than 13 years...