3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Kosh- 02.02.20 08:06 pm

lags on gtx 1650 (Gears 5)

Hello. this problem.
I lag girsa on the video card, although on the old gtx 760 no there was no lag. what could be the reason?
8 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 02.02.20

if you play on windows 7, go to 10 because the game is designed for DX12, and seven runs through the crutch DX11to12 and gives half the performance than a dozen. besides, there are plenty of graphics settings. put everything on low and try it.

D
Dogmit 02.02.20

Coches-
obviously the map is not pulling the game and you just need to lower the graphics settings

-
-Kosh- 02.02.20

legusor
I have Windows 10, I tried to put the low setting, the effect is not noticed.
Try manually all to at least make

Dogma
so the fact of the matter is that even at 760-nd does not lag like this. Although there is a map of the ancient 2 GB, and there is relatively youngish 4GB VRAM

D
Dogmit 02.02.20

Coches-
Tip one - reduce settings, potestio. If lag on all settings, then a different story. Maybe it's not just in the map. Maybe you have little RAM or CPU is not enough.

g
gennaz 02.02.20

Coches-
Reinstall the drivers clean with DDU.

G
God Nasimke 18.03.22

legusor
on 7 ran at 60 fps at 2k expansion at 1060 on high. Dx12 to 7 is not a crutch, and vice versa, it removes the load from the processor. (It's full-fledged, it's written on the Microsoft website, just fewer api commands) And so that it doesn't lag, don't download rePuks, but buy a license. And the myths about the crutch were invented by those who are trying to run the game on a shitty PC. Ps. On 10 1909 I had an error 503 and on 7 it was perfect without errors.

R
Ruslan1414 18.03.22

I had such a problem
1. First I reinstalled vmndu. It got better
2. I bought a second RAM so that everything works in the 2nd channel and the microfreezes disappear and lo and behold. She earned.
I think things are in the Turing architecture, which is sharpened for 2 channels

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 18.03.22

You just need to select the settings that are adequate for the hardware. For example, I first set the averages, and then, depending on the FPS, I increase or decrease the settings. At 1650, somewhere in the middle should run, my opinion.