3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 02.02.20 08:07 pm

Is there anyone alive? (Sea of Thieves)

In General decided to play it a little late though, especially hurt from the realization that a lot of people the game for the dollar bought, and I have to pay 50, because I would like to know how many people still playing? Do you often have players? I will play on PC, don't know if obyedinenny servers.
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lena_XTOO 02.02.20

Hi, Played for a dollar, so - so- so far the price tag is 50, not at all justified...

l
legusor 02.02.20

just buy the activation for 150 rubles, and everything. the current version of the game+updates+add-ons+online – all works the same as on the license.
or you can buy the key cheaper.
but you know, what there are no guarantees, although I have half a dozen cheap keys and activations bought, is not experiencing the double-cross.
ключиhttps://www.plati.market/itm/sea-of-thieves-xbox-one-windows-10/2769910
активацияhttp://rust orka.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=199884

S
Spiny 02.02.20

Oh, I do not understand people who cry that the game is expensive. How many other games are? On the release of 18 year screaming the game is boring... And what the game comes with all content? There is to pay more don't ask. Before the game was even more expensive. I believe that 50 green do not mind. You can wait and get a discount 25. Any of these your activation, reinstall Windows and the game there. The game will tell you a very interesting, fun and sometimes aporosaura. Refreshed face, new job.

F
FiftyFour7250 02.02.20

Spiny
Well, people play still?)

S
Spiny 02.02.20

FiftyFour7250
Play, but the point is that on 1 server fit ships 10. 3 types of ship. A sloop from 1 to 2 people can hold, brig, and Galleon 1-3 1-4. I've met a few Galleons on 1 server. To sail on the Galleon 2 - it is stupidity, it must be at least 3. So keep in mind the number of people on the ships. Content there is not enough and the game not holding your hand. This is such a kind of sandbox where there is no linearity in General. Want to farm reputation with factions, and thus money, in fact everything goes in the reputation factions. Any trunk is not even on the quest gives reputation to a faction of Settergren and +money. You and then is attacked by the Megalodon and the Kraken, there are still ships of skeletons and they also can attack. Also, there are events such as the Fort and Armada of skeletons. And most importantly do not forget that it's all online and at any time can attack the player.