3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
manix.max.9 02.02.20 08:08 pm

Infinite loading (Surviving the Aftermath)

Start the game the next day, and no one save does not work, stupid infinite loading.
New game starts OK, but the desire to start new there, when 4 hours played in it.
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
derectim 27.12.20

same problem, downloaded from torrent

d
derectim 27.12.20

We managed to solve the problem by launching a new game and loading the old save there ...

V
Voin bob 27.12.20

manix.max.9
if you have a pirate, then either block the Internet game through the Firewall, or simply pull out the network cable from the system unit.

And yes, download the game again, if a pirate, from the same hatub, for example, can stupidly stand up crookedly, well, antivirus can do this by the way.

Regarding the saves, check if you still have the folder names in the folder where the folder names are saved in Russian, this also affects some games.

As for the saves themselves, I have already demolished more than one version of the game, through the Control Panel, and put new ones, but the saves are separately by default, and they work everywhere, although I repeatedly started from scratch anyway, I like it, optimize again, taking into account knowledge loaded location.

6SancheZ9 27.12.20

I bought it on the incentive and also a long load, but only when I started a new game, I sit waiting for more than 30 minutes, why does it take a long time to load. I see the FPS is changing, then there is no hang.