3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2PacShakur 02.02.20 08:09 pm

How to kill the Queen of Frights (The Witcher)

People who doshol to the Queen of Frights, (to big spider) as her stsuko soak it with a single blow killing me(((
57 Comments
Sort by:
q
qualme 02.02.20

After scriptology run through the tunnel and Airdam mess with a prop, in the great hall hit the order familiar pair of beams and run for cover the second tunnel from the hall. Once the collapse is over - voila, you can search the corpse of the Queen.

L
Lord VIRUsS 02.02.20

I Podruga quenched:
ran into the first tunnel and let himself be surrounded frights-workers. Queen to medoptica could not. slowly began to probiratsya to the second cave (incidentally prokatilas). there is need to use only fast or forceful styles and fry it all ahead of myself with the help of Inga. if kasanete those in the back get the Queen. breaks in the second cave (here by the way can be sour to pump killing the hobgoblin warriors at ~500 XP each). make your way to the entrance to the second tunnel, Jahan at the nearest support Aarda, all frights run away, runs into the tunnel and look like the Queen of floods, scour it and track away.

A
Arbalet 02.02.20

I do no avalanches failed :-P))))

R
RazoR 02.02.20

Arbalet
05.11.07 10:01

Interested to hear how.
___
Read in the next topic.
Gemorno.

2PacShakur 02.02.20

Thanks a lot guys really helped=)))

111111112222222222 02.02.20

And I talk yesterday with this mission soared, the son of a.... shitty mission, if turned and took from the corpse of things

2 RаzоR
The crossbow glitch I guess as I was his first collapse failed

S
Suicide 02.02.20

Correct topic. Thank you, and I also stuck.

K
King Edvard 02.02.20

Lord! Help - can not fill up the dog Ghost. poschel in the headquarters of the bandits, killed everyone and ended up in the cave where Abigail is sitting, skryvayutsya from the crowd of villagers. A long Intro with her excuse and then not allowing to breathe a meeting with this dog - worn out! She poison some breathing trouble in General. And the silver sword I have is still there - didn't come across in the city have not yet passed - not allowed.

2 King Edvard
Nevtemu you of course, but okay, I will help you. Near the house there is a loophole you can go in there and the dogs there sales resonates there you can restore power, but as vostanovil to go quietly so that you could beat the current one dog and you the identity of his could beat and then beat, if the first sales will not be the top dog monster even before his turn comes

G
Gazman 02.02.20

The first backup is finally better not to touch, I was also constantly filled up.
I have a Queen, after the collapse of the rubble, for some reason, was not going anywhere to get out of the hallway and into a large hall, I gave a sickly pumping. Raised 2 levels, then got bored.
To draw her from the corridor had run to her prkaticheski in dense to notice. Anyway the interesting thing is that through the rubble can pass through.

K
King Edvard 02.02.20

Thanks, I'll try. In this case, the witch will die. I nasal and other very trivial way - in the cave before all the rollers to spread the sword with the ointment to eat a Swallow and a Blizzard and bravely in battle. They say that even on hard it is possible to fight this way - we'll see.
Thank you.

O
OLVE 02.02.20

The people help! Killed the Queen of frights, but the passage down the cave collapsed... And a passage which in the first cave is filled up and does not open as it should be?! saves no((

M
Manuska 02.02.20

I was able to fight that spider thing!!!!

R
Revan 02.02.20

Fill — stones, in a sense?.. ^_^ Or what?..

M
Manuska 02.02.20

well, Yes, they are darling

V
Vo vremya semra BOSSA ni 02.02.20

Put all points over"And" because you're finally (ufff) passed this level...

The easiest and fastest method:

As they were in the cave, run to the tunnel. I have the Witcher still drank a potion of cat's in the cave still dark ))))

Watch video as comes out of the earth Queen of frights, run on, down the road the Witcher muttering to himself, after knocking the supports yourself to hit.

By the way, after the first or second support on the left is the body. It can be Rob, there are a lot of things, including the rune of the moon.

Run into the cave, on the road again after Jahan himself standing in the middle of the cave supports, run into the tunnel (a must!!!), but not far, and that could throw the rebound from a falling rock.

Queen of hobgoblins and little frights fills up with stones. The task is updated. Come to the Queen and collect her corpse. Back to the cave entrance closed, will not return (((

If you ran into the tunnel and remained in the cave, you will have to replay, because the road to the tunnel is blocked.

_
_Enzo_ 02.02.20

Personally I wasn't interested to fill up the stupid stones of the strongest in the game opponent!! And the last room is pumping NONSTOP:) I thought the soldiers there nekonata.. I kublo there cut and repoall! A drive in the game can come across is that even at the end. In short I advise everyone to this evil cut nepozeleete!! (hint - it Igny needful..I play on hard)

E
Eldar 02.02.20

I agree with Extase.
I first did... for about five minutes bludgeoned Igny and airdam, a little sword, waved.. and then the Queen cachorras...
Then, when I realized what I have then rebooted and regretted: 10 times covered with logs or killed by them when I was standing about five feet away from them and hurt me they could not. So save your nerves and get the satisfaction of killing frights... or else why play?

V
Vo vremya semra BOSSA ni 02.02.20

five minutes bludgeoned Igny and airdam,

Well guys! 5 minutes???? What potions drank to cha magic was restored quickly?