3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
typical russian 03.09.19 11:53 am

Where is the graphics card?

Does anyone know what kind of GAME going on:I wanted to buy a geforce gtx 1060 firms Palit for 18,000 rubles in the CSN in the fall.Today went-NO all POWERFUL CARDS! Same shit for 10000 rubles.In Online trade,in Ozone in Yulmart-the cheapest model 1060-27000 roubles.Before over 27,000 rubles you could buy in the DNS dermansky gtx 1070.Where can I now buy 1060 model? I found only 2 options:1) avito(unless the seller deceived.There I found this vidyuhi for 19000 rubles).2) on NVIDIA(for 21000 rubles to buy the factory.
I want to ask again:when will arrive in stores the new batch of graphics cards and when the prices of video cards will drop? And I don't want to sell a kidney!!! :(
P. S:the Miners-schneiiiiiiit!!!
112 Comments
Sort by:
P
Porsche911GT3RS 03.09.19

This game will wear off by the end of summer. But there is a new party and refresh Pascal. It is necessary to have time before the miners. Even NVIDIA wants to do a cheaper graphics card specially for the miners without video ports.

s
szhech konsolotu 03.09.19

In the winter I bought his card for $ 290 in Poland-now Gaga miners give 400 only sell. Sorry to replace nothing-so would be nice to weld)))

J
John14b 03.09.19

737xcv
I wouldn't have thought so)On this topic there are articles in the Internet. This is logical when the card heats up and cools down. The dump of the chip depends on the quality of the soldering and the temperature at which the map is exploited. High heating and subsequent cooling of the card, frequent switching, disabling the computer, leading to the blade, but I don't even know..this is how dragon PC, just turn the game on and off it for years to dump the chip) and I don't think soldering the chip and the crystal will be broken. From marriage also no one is immune .I believe that high heat and leads to this cause. And mining map kills faster than in normal operation. Preferably higher than 63-65 degrees to warm up not give . On YouTube there is a video of a miner who rubs people about satiety and frequent on -it is so clear, when the main problem of ne-ll high heat, the result-dump. Maps work 24/7 , and they forget that the vrm area is heated under 80-90 grams. just play the game for 1 hour, and neg 24/7 Yes, there is temperature in the summer under 100g hike if not higher. Excessive wear of power system, high gpu cooler is noisy due to constant use. So then they poured after service under the guise of new just imported without warranty) And the people take the dead card... under the new suspecting nothing. But sinet PCI you can see traces of mounting card. In my city already began draining 1070, 1060 parties, it is clear that the miners) So it is better to take from individuals, however, they learned about the shortage and price of twisted 40 pieces). When it collapses the money with miners.

Z
Zlonchello 03.09.19

People did not want to avice take me печ970 OS 4Gb 20 sput, I had to sell the entire company for 40K.

_
_Lemon_ 03.09.19

A, i.e. papczynski not only I have burnt from the inability to buy a card, in principle, not to mention the normal price. Third day trying to find some adequate shop with normal price to get 1070. Soon come the tears.

O
OakSorcerer 03.09.19

Hmm, and I was lucky (which is weird, in recent times some mishap) and took 1070 for 26к in the citylink. last. Even could not imagine that such a hat was going to happen. Sochustvuyu those who did not.

s
shprotatom 03.09.19

Maybe I am lucky, because in the beginning of the year was saving money for a graphics card, choosing between 1060 and 480. Then watch the collapse of prices on the 900 series cards and they depart every hour from sale, and had ordered a 980 for 16 thousand rubles. Looked now to the store not that price themselves vidyahu above 1050 not seen, and in the early years it was generally expanse. So I think better to wait, and will appear as a point, use it.

W
Wrackman 03.09.19

shprotatom
Why wait? And what a moment if miners are much faster buy vidyuhi?

M
Metalist1925 03.09.19

that's what it is), then look at the card just sweep. I hope this chaos does not last long

S
Slava74oren 03.09.19

After a year, the secondary market will be swamped with semi-dead cards for a penny, well, if you think about the mining, so it's great you don't depend on anyone, to pay taxes, don't who to you with a check will not be secured, hope to get at least some penny from this rotten state is not necessary. If I had the opportunity to mine, I would have done.

s

_Lemon_
Basil-from Poland don't want to order are in stock.Give a link to the Russian version http://www.komputronik.ru/category/12560/NVIDIA.html?sb=&sd=&sa=&category=12560&pvg=&showProducts=1&showPromoted=0&ot=27&a%5B507%5D%5B%5D=89037

R
Rottan 03.09.19

I have a friend the Frenchman. Periodically goes home. If anything he will order none. )))

K
Konstantine Morgenstern 03.09.19

burn consolato
for 40K 1070??? serisly??

_
_Lemon_ 03.09.19

burn consolato
How to shop you can trust? On the border do not recognize cryptoheaven and does not ship with a fine back?

M
MU-admin 03.09.19

where does mining outright collusion, given that the ruble is falling hid the item on which you want to make money

s

_Lemon_
Yes, you say it's the largest store in Poland-as you have all sorts of DNS and so on Yandex market. Something like a German CU. Just get in touch and find out how they work with Russia.Because I buy using runners at the border(I live close) I give them 10 percent of the price and they bring me for the day.(I so profitable than most through registration and off order)

s

_Lemon_
Forgot to say the price you need to look smaller Net-as citizens of other countries return the tax is 23 percent.

s

MU-admin
Where does the ruble and the Russian Federation ? No cards worldwide.It is the miners all of dare led to the deficit.

s

Konstantine Morgenstern wrote:
for 40K 1070??? serisly??
Well, at least they are in stock-plus 23 percent of the price return at the border.

L
Listoman 03.09.19

Will soon gain a critical mass of miners and then drop a course or add complexity)