3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
johnbay 02.02.20 08:32 pm

Sephiroth (The Witcher)

stuck in search of Sephiroth in canalise, the bottom line: I found the key, went to the crypt, cut and all, periodically growling dog kakayato. found two chests... one full of alchemical ingame other I do not remember. in General Sephiroth's present. Where ever he was supposed to be? In the corpse? in the trunk? Jo...? went to 10 RA the entire vault walls all... I can't find
116 Comments
Sort by:
L
LinkinRoach 02.02.20

1.Boltes with the Alchemist get a few Safaricom.
2.Begich to lechebnica make an offering to the molitvenikom - get severity.
3.Begich to the dam,looking for merchant Levantina - pokupaesh he severit.
4.Otpravlyaetsya to the swamps,looking for Vasco(near one) I'm rating it a job - get escho severit.
5.Back boltes with Vasco - get the Tarot card.
6.Begich to the Alchemist,boltes with him,go to the blacksmith take his lightning rod.
There escho options that severit in the sewers and in the cave in the swamps!
As go please text me!!!

K
Kain QWER 02.02.20

If I remember correctly there is one in the cave on the Baloth and one from detective, but you can get it in the story. Pass the case, and palmese why.

111111112222222222 02.02.20

But as a way to get the stone for an offering lechebnie, things reluctantly otnositsa and how money ?

S
Sweeth Tooth 02.02.20

it is not necessary to destroy,how to kill the mutant, go to the hospital,he is attacked, the elves will Atolyesi their attack,get out of the hospital and kill the elves outside,then chick you drenched the elves will meet us at the headquarters,there is talk to her and then the barricades will disappear and go to bring down the elves to the gate

P
Pepsik1981 02.02.20

Can't find Sephiroth's 4 - odd, GVWR,Bienne,mercy.. All the altars searched (put food in them - gives the mistletoe). But there are some Sephiroth with the name Case, but it is not on the map.Why should he? How to get the card and Vaski? I understand she will give it if I can find the boy. But I can't find...

R
Revan 02.02.20

A list of all Sephiroth in the 2nd Chapter:

1. Cockatrice in the sewers
2. The Alchemist Kalkstein (The Kalkshteyna)
3-5. The statue of Melitele (Melitele) in the swamp or in the hospital in the Temple quarter(3 pieces) - to sacrifice the fruits or flowers.
6. The merchant Leuvaarden (Leuvaarden) at the docks
7. the old woman Vaska (Vaska) to settlement on a swamp
8. cave in the swamp
9. Golem in the swamp
10. the investigator will give the last (in the story)

©

Z
Zer Ael 02.02.20

Of crevan, something with numbers 2 and 3-5 to make.

Pepsik1981, map of Vaska will give only after instructions Kalkshteyna to talk to people in the swamp... And was there a boy? I, too, the sheep is not found.

M
Miff_ 02.02.20

generally about the location of all Sefirot says Kalkshteyna and then this info is saved in the bookmark Characters->the Kalkshteyna

t
tanzilit 02.02.20

the Glossary is saved.notes Kalstein like the so-called Xia

Z
Zer Ael 02.02.20

Here only the number 10 is important... I Personally thought that the swamp will be closed during the transition in the 3rd act. Because frozen story and went to look for this the 10th, which could be anywhere. In the end I went through all the containers swamps, quarter and sanitation, all shaken up, before anyone could reach... Garbage toiled, in General.

R
Revan 02.02.20

>>>Of crevan, something with numbers 2 and 3-5 to make.
And what's wrong with them?

M
Mimik 02.02.20

the question how to revive Golem? need him to Sephiroth and how I don't know...

Z
Zer Ael 02.02.20

Mimik, you need a pointer Kalkshteyna to ask residents on the moor on the tower... After questioning, Vaska will give Tarot card that Kalkshteyna look and put forward a theory about the storm and the lightning rod. Lightning ordered from a forge in Vizim, storm druid, and trying to drive a lightning rod in the Golem. Lightning and all.

F
FreddyCruger 02.02.20

Lightning ordered from a forge in Vizim, storm druid
And I'm a druid, not what I ordered and so blasted)

Z
Zer Ael 02.02.20

Storm swamp bug (after you exit the room to the street) rather than tenure. And the druids, as pioneers, always ready.

Of crevan, the figures I take it back... memory does not converge, but the diary is all true.

D
DRUSHMONSTR 02.02.20

Guys, tell me!
Can't find the last Sephiroth of KETER, which should be found by chance.
PS Raymond Marlowe, ie, detective, something I do not find...

R
Revan 02.02.20

He give it to you in the story.

The storm — bag?? Something often I come across this bug. In the marshes including.

Z
Zer Ael 02.02.20

In Vizim I have rain - a permanent phenomenon. A swamp once.

O
OlegPP3 02.02.20

but in General..I have another problem...in this quest..
Smith...says..that Nitsche forging will not...yet...
he would recommend...or something like that..
What you need to do that?

D
Danila STALKER 02.02.20

I ordered a rod from the forge of the order, which is next to the weapons dealer(the knight..)