3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
johnbay 02.02.20 08:32 pm

Sephiroth (The Witcher)

stuck in search of Sephiroth in canalise, the bottom line: I found the key, went to the crypt, cut and all, periodically growling dog kakayato. found two chests... one full of alchemical ingame other I do not remember. in General Sephiroth's present. Where ever he was supposed to be? In the corpse? in the trunk? Jo...? went to 10 RA the entire vault walls all... I can't find
116 Comments
Sort by:
M
Merkava 02.02.20

Order the lightning rod Protein.

l
lbs 02.02.20

2RaekZ
blacksmiths in the Temple quarter 2 ( order or proteins )

V
Vidivir 02.02.20

The Zera AEL', I, wetlands are very often the rain, especially after meditation or downloading, stone rejoice and shout - what is happiness.

O
OlegPP3 02.02.20

with a lightning rod all the rules....passed...
now I need the last one.....prihaja to the detective...and the dialogue...no..niche about Sephiroth???
what are they doing...XS..
Please tell me what is this....
maybe it's a glitch???
really need you to write to atleast guess...what is this..

:(

R
Revan 02.02.20

Move the plot.

This item in the FAQ will have to be bold and red. %(

M
Merkava 02.02.20

Yes there is a ping plot goes - the main thing to dissect brow-crooks - and then the stone-opener number 10 parody Holmes give.

O
OlegPP3 02.02.20

Yes...I have already passed!
although at first thought a glitch....
but still thank you for atleast to unsubscribe..

:)

d
dead pinguin 02.02.20

People can't find Sephiroth of sewage - I kokatriksa at the beginning of the Chapter filled up, and now the remains of the disappeared, who knows the thread th do?

R
Revan 02.02.20

And you searched him? In my opinion, everything is done to pass it was impossible. Sephiroth appears in the quest items, and the Department in the inventory is endless. So, most likely, you already have one. :B

h
haradrim 02.02.20

Another question:the task of the alchemist need to open the tower, with help of 10 gems. I'm ELISA Nagel 8 stones, on the ninth place is the frozen Golem. What to do with the Golem and where to get the 9 stone?

S
Svarozhich 02.02.20

haradrim
9 camel will give you the detective. And for Golem you need to forge the lightning-rod and come to the cemetery Golems when there's a storm coming, install a lightning rod on it and soak it. Talk to at the expense of the Golem with Kalkshteyna.

h
haradrim 02.02.20

Thanks for the reply.

S
Syder 02.02.20

Of crevan,

But, the plot out there you have to kill the Grave (though he's innocent) and lure Kalkstein into the trap and only then to the 10 Sephiroth from the detective?
Or is there an alternative solution? So I just do the alternative can't be found.

I understand that alternative lines should be recognition Thaler innocent and after a conversation with Shani it is necessary to tell, but after a conversation record about his nevinovnosti in the diary, there is no reason :(

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 02.02.20

Faced with the problem. can't get past Sephiroth - the one that gives the detective. In the story I have long held the autopsy and met all those possible (well, in sense at all of all:)). In the crypt I found true detective, then went over to the pretender, but to be heroic came out, the bastard I was constantly falling. Well I scored on this deal, went triturated and himikom, he told me to lure the villain into a trap to the tower. I mean, ran into the swamps, where all sorts of quests performed, shove altars available to the Sephiroth, and then, when suddenly it became clear that one-that lacking, ran to liedetector, but in the ne absolutely no dialogue options or denunciation, neither of Sephiroth. Only tell me about the captain and I am ready to fill up the Grave. Here. Version 1.2:)
PS: And old maids in the dialogue there is nothing at all that would help in the quest loggers about the water people, although the magazine clearly States: Vaska is committed.+)
Thanks in advance)

E
Eldar 02.02.20

Powerfull
Just ... I am ready to fill up the Grave
To say it did not try? Then they go to the grave, then you choose to kill him or not, then go to lieramont and type say I killed the Grave. Maybe after this he'll give you Sefirot.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 02.02.20

Thank you, the question is removed.:)
Still was a bug. I was tirkal to kill the Grave, but only pop up later. After I loaded another save game, there was another thread, now all the way through.
Nevertheless, thank you!

C
CemKey 02.02.20

Then they go to the grave
I didn't go anywhere. Not leaving the house I told him that it made Grave dead.

E
Eldar 02.02.20

2CemKey
I had the same thing, but I decided to go to him... you never know what interesting would have missed... And the fact that sometimes(and in the Witcher was also) found some crap or did something and you spell like you did the quest... what quest, where I don't know and not interested as it is..completed the quest, about which I don't know. So I decided that it may all be in life-have to go-went...

H
Helloapm. 02.02.20

Plz tell me where all 10 stones for obelisks which open the passage to the tower. I have left 3 I can't find ((

D
Deadroll 02.02.20

Vaski , Silica , at the merchant near the pier and looks like Golem!