3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 02.02.20 08:36 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Forza Horizon 3)

Write your opinion about the new part of this wonderful series

My manapool I'm in the game for a little more than 7 hours and realized that this is one of the best races I have played at all. The most beautiful world I've ever seen in racing, lots of cars, wonderful music. By the way about music, blanket respect for such a choice of styles, personally I like heavier and there is one station (open late) right is very pleasing to the ears. Club and pop music is also chosen well, haven't heard bad songs in the game at all. Loved the race, the different types and terrain which chase, jumps, rocks, water, pieces of fences, and the rest flying in all directions from rivals, all sorts of crazy things (like get ahead of the train). The physics in the game are very good, the machine can be adjusted by yourself. The plot ? I'm the boss and everything around me to spin, nothing more to say about this. Multiplayer is like the last part, became more modes, there is co-op and create your own tracks and Championships. Well, once I wrote that this reviews about PC, you'll remember about optimization. It is bad here, Mikey screwed up again. Performance is poor, alright my a bucket, but top-end systems, sags badly in some races. Overall, if you have a good PC and you like racing, this game is definitely need to play.
43 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Anarant- 02.02.20

The game is still good, but sometimes gives interesting points(although I think that my card is dying).
Spoiler

S
Sprintin 02.02.20

played an hour so far, overall not bad.
management liked the graphics on high beautiful.
one thing I do not understand this game, fine, but what I sink in the sand to drive?
this is not a rally car. in this respect, ve CRU better thought out.

J
JenV 02.02.20

Small game world,in the crew it is more than 3 times in

A
Avto Surgut 02.02.20

Pleased: graphics, number of cars and music(partly the sound of the cars) that's all((
Disappointed in everything else: the gameplay, the physics, the machine is not as if the rides and slides,a lot more I can say,but I like it generally is not worth the money...

Y
YouCantStopMe 02.02.20

in General, as 2 was a disappointment. the first best

R
Rasehru 02.02.20

While a disappointment. First, the price! And for the price I fly the graphics settings that is every time you need to reconfigure!!! Does anyone have this problem? If you know how to solve tell me. Secondly, I can't configure the wheel and without a wheel to play it don't want

L
Leenks 02.02.20

what are you talking about?)
for 2016, it sucks and does not count, the level of any 2010, Alo
it is only the cars are beautiful. and the ambience is just awful especially with such a system requirements

M
Mahagovka 02.02.20

update your Windows, after the update drops is almost gone)

-
--BATTLE-- 02.02.20

Yes forza horizon 3 great race, realistic graphics+physics and mnogovo Drugova.

E
Evil Raven 02.02.20

The game is beautiful, but the management is so-so, well, it's only until you alter the car in four-wheel drive
Spoiler

P
Pavel_Plyushenko 02.02.20

Beautiful graphics, in the screenshot above tachos showed., the physics of cars in the 3rd part of liked more than the 1st (was on 360), the CREW is nowhere near worth it, but with the size of the map on all the traffic she's very good. little in TDU (2007) as I recall was more, for the tuning of cars is not enough., and in the beginning of the game says about the popularity of the Japanese car industry, where in fact the Land Cruiser 70, 80, 100, 200, or Chaser(Mark ll) Tourer V, Caldina GTT, Subaru Legacy b4, Forester, Honda Accord, Nissan Patrol Fairlady Z (300ZX)., optimization is terrible, on average went without landings not lower than ~35fps, crashes periodically in the garage and when driving(rarely) the brakes in the garage, and while riding are a short hang, though FORZA Motorsport 6 Apex went flawlessly almost all the maximum speed for FullHD.
the price is 3990 for standard edition is robbery while receiving unfinished game.
today on the return filed waiting for the translation, the main reason for optimization.

R
Rusatm872 02.02.20

played so far, overall not bad.
management liked the graphics on high beautiful..

R
Ruv1k 02.02.20

If the optimization were as in Forza Apex would be a 10 out of 10, and her 5 out of 10, not more.

D
Dimjke102 02.02.20

Yes...the optimization of all the spoils( like 60 fps but these strange twitching and severe drawdown of 35-40 introduces a little sadness. And so the game is awesome, reminds TDU only all aspects valesani to the ideal. As the setting to all lovers of quality races suggest.

D
Dagor Bragollach 02.02.20

The single is above all praise, the multiplayer is terrible - constant jerking, jerks opponents... At the office. the forum blamed the network code of the game.

E
Edonis 02.02.20

Really waiting for the game, bought at launch, suffered a first download that was interrupted almost at the end, then crashes, which disappeared with the purchase of a GTX 1060 and the increase of RAM up to 16GB. Departures still remained, but not significant in the context of General optimization - every 3-4 hours. Every time you start you have to set the priority to process low, otherwise the game kind of yank at it. I'm oddly not load above 7.5 GB. Play at max speed, except for antialiasing and reflections in 1080p - a total of 50-60fps with dips to 35, mostly in the city. Overall the game is not strongly felt twitches, but sometimes it happens. As for the game I want to say that the wait was completely justified based on the moment, not on your PC, The Crew of faceless and boring, but a rival in a TDU can be considered only the first part, which was released a long time ago and on the background of the Horizon just fades. Bored the game will not give lessons of the sea, all of them interesting, and the cars themselves are made perfectly. About the small size of the world - Yes, it is, but it is made qualitatively, zonal division is very colorful - from tropical forests to deserts. There is no thrill like say, in the same TDU that you go to the same place. Overall the game is good, that's just horse price tag and poor optimization on PC much spoils and scared away a huge part of the audience of the game.

J
Jhonleo 02.02.20

How to disable the inscription Warning not enough video memory?I know I have enough RAM,but enough for me to play on low at 50-60 fps,and this message will constantly pop up!

b
bodibilder 02.02.20

Finally completed the game!!! No words!!! This game is the bomb!!!! The graphics are gorgeous,the music is incredible for every taste,finally more or less normal physics, and of course cars cars and more cars-there's well over 300 pieces,and each can be you to tune,paint and cover it beyond recognition. The only thing that upset-it crashes and lousy optimization at the start(now after a few patches the FPS is more stable).So basically, from me the game 9 points.I recommend to purchase.

L
Leenks 02.02.20

right now would be for the game floor SN to give mommy )))
and play 980й vidyuhi with 40-50fps with dips cake

A
Alex4037 02.02.20

When sli will add... know who?