3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
usarokstar 02.02.20 08:37 pm

Mod graphics (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

guys please advise on a graphics mod for this game which is better to download from this website
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexKulyabin2000 02.02.20

Guys, how to check engine EA Graphics Library, so you can unzip the distribution of the game for the XBOX 360 and ported graphics on PC that it become the same as on the XBOX 360 (and thus rebuild the game with graphics in the style of the XBOX 360 on a PC)?

w
william1992 02.02.20

AlexKulyabin2000
Well you already start this thread in the forum. I think something has changed??

A

KIBERMAX
I watched this video and learned that the PC version of the game is missing a lot of features (effects, HDR, particles, lighting, support widescreen resolution, shadows, and many others) and instead used a color filter and greatly simplified versions of the original, as well as lighting effects. In General, I don't know what to do. I'm not even going to play the PC version of the game with such content. Can extract the game files for the XBOX 360, if you have the game disc for this console? And how to check EA Graphics Library engine, to be able to do it (I already ask in a circle)?

K
KIBERMAX 02.02.20

AlexKulyabin2000
This engine is not available in open access if no one answers you here, then ask on the English forums, but if you want to get the game engine, you'll have to contact EA and purchase it from them for a lot of days.

A

KIBERMAX
Then how to uncompress the distribution of the game for the XBOX 360 to port graphics of this console on the PC and rebuild the game with new graphics on a PC? I myself can't do.

K
KIBERMAX 02.02.20

AlexKulyabin2000
Google to help.

A

KIBERMAX
Unfortunately, I'm on the Internet not found how to unpack the game files for the XBOX 360. Maybe I will turn to Electronic Arts (EA), the forum and the answers, or what?

u
usarokstar 02.02.20

AlexKulyabin2000
buy ikobx zadolbali

A

usarokstar
I have an XBOX 360, but games for it are not present. There are of course, but it's on the disc and can only work on flashed console. You can download Freeboot version, but I don't know what to do after that.

u
usarokstar 02.02.20

AlexKulyabin2000
you have the box that it is not stitched?

A

usarokstar
At home I have XBOX 360 flashed, and therefore can and pirated copies of games for this console launch. But I will say one thing: Microsoft is afraid of why people use pirated games for consoles XBOX and install on their computers unlicensed copies of Windows (often people use different builds), Office, and others. And So Microsoft's struggles with piracy.

u
usarokstar 02.02.20

well, if you play with discs and fributa need to flash the console to do this, you're already there can throw the game on the console and start to throw with the stick

A

This I myself will be addressed. I'm better at any moment turn to publisher EA. I just don't know who to ask and how to study EA Graphics Library by purchasing this engine (for the purchase of the engine will cost a lot of money). But it to solve only me.