3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STAENBERG 02.02.20 08:37 pm

can we call mafia 2 a masterpiece ? (Mafia 2)

is it worth it ?, so be proud of this game ?
23 Comments
Sort by:
L
LightHOwUSE 02.02.20

I was trying to beat the game three times and all three times on the job with petrol coupons I missed. The game definitely charismatic characters and interesting plot development, but to drive a car on icy roads, where it fills every corner, Chet did not come. Stealth there kryven'ke germ for such games. Shooting is not bad in principle, but after many years of shooting in all GTA-like games - it is not so amusing) But the masterpiece is something with a twist. Here Sleeping Dogs I would call the add-on. Where in what direction you look, there's an element of uniqueness and that is included in the game.

And Mafia 2 is a game for everybody. If you close your eyes on the gameplay - it have something to like. But just to play it - a controversial pleasure.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.02.20

If she wasn't a stump, then Yes. Mafia 2 is the only game of its genre where the plot flows in winter. And during the winter I like it.
But the winter part of the unfortunately very short, it's only 1/3 of the entire game. And summer is all GTA and GTA-analogues have , and this summer a part of the game I have not perceived with such enthusiasm.

D
Ded gey 02.02.20

No, the game so far