3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darcs299 02.02.20 08:38 pm

How to pump the skill of hypnosis (Vampyr)

The people who know how to pump hypnosis
22 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xide Ownagge 02.02.20

It's pretty simple, my friend! Skill depends on the character level, the higher it is the stronger hypnosis. In addition, it is impossible to use hypnosis when you want,remember that with great power comes the same responsibility.

S
Setesh 02.02.20

I have 9 level while the level of hypnosis is still 1, there is a grandmother, just to talk to where you need a level 2 of hypnosis, how to get it - it is not clear

S
Stop Right There 02.02.20

The plot is pumped.

f
farbi6 02.02.20

no swinging skill thus - the more people hipnosis(not necessarily kill) the more it sways and + character level

z
zuzuzyka 02.02.20

In General, you should not shit where you eat. In this case, this saying is diametrically opposed to importance. Doctors and medical personnel it is best not to touch it, to help them and to improve the quality of blood-it zavsegda please, but eating them should not be. But as for patients, what can we say about this... the main thing is to choose a convenient time. As for the pumping hypnotic power, it's simple-the stronger the vampire and the further advancement in the story thread, the stronger it becomes. Applying hypnosis in the key moments of the game, you increase its power. And another tip, the less valuable and weak-willed a character is, the less blood for his hug get, so it makes sense to use hints and to improve the quality of the blood.

T
Treyandznak 02.02.20

Can someone give a concrete answer as to increase the level of hypnosis

A
Aligator182 02.02.20

I have increased the hypnosis at the time of the story,in the dialogue choose the option of hypnosis, after the hypnosis dialogue increased the level by 1. I'm talking about dialogue,not about RB or whatever button on clavomax used to kill characters.

K
Kekeri 02.02.20

Don't spread false info.The level of hypnosis swinging strictly on the story.!If you choose this option.I will not cite examples,but in moments(the plot) when you are in the story deal with some sort of character(for example Dorothy in the quest to blackmail) you have three choices(to kill(getting blood),and release a special version of choice that as time increases your level of hypnosis).Although sometimes it's weird,for example the second time mercy increases the level of hypnosis is just the same.But NOTE,a choice that increases the level of hypnosis,as well as the murder,has a bad influence on the district.

K
Kekeri 02.02.20

Oh,stupid,said he would not lead,and have led -_-

S
SimplyTheCat 02.02.20

Kekeri
I killed Dorothy and the priest from the docks, I still have to pump hypnosis.

D
D. Burya 02.02.20

Balin, still no idea how swinging hypnosis, but I managed to saipradit Dorothy and
To spoilertastic her to forget about everything. It is better to be really killed because
Spoileron turns into a rock and it still have to kill. :with

D
Dream77 02.02.20

Hmm, the answer is simple, go through the story and everything, no matter what you choose hypnosis will increase after key events in the story, Dorothy/Priest/don't remember/Dur

S
Setesh 02.02.20

Kekeri wrote:
you have three choices(to kill(getting blood),and release a special version of choice that as time increases your level of hypnosis
not true, the level of hypnosis is increased, regardless of choice of action, strictly for the plot
that is crazy in my opinion, would be better if the skills were or were swinging some other way

V
Volchok325 02.02.20

To get to Dorothy must pass through the old man, when he was talking have a choice to either persuade or hypnotize but this requires a level 2 of hypnosis hence the question, as it can be hypnotized, if hypnosis is swinging only after Dorothy?

x
xoen 02.02.20

Volchok325
Faced with the same problem in the beginning. Opened and talked with too many people before their time. Fell back a couple of saves and deferred research locations, and went through the story. And everything is fine.

Only need to go through the story.

And indeed, the world seems to be open, but it is not so.

w
woron666serega73 02.02.20

Volchok325
Maybe there is new game +? It would explain a lot

K
KARTE3 02.02.20

xoen
It open, only to open it ahead of time is not necessary, the area is not touched by you does not suffer from disease and other things, and then have to run all treat

x
xoen 02.02.20

KARTE3 wrote:
It open, only to open it ahead of time is not necessary
Yes it is clear. Still fall under action scripts, i.e. actually in action, we are limited.
A lot of things ahead of time it is better not to do. And sometimes they just can't be done.

l
lobiol 02.02.20

Xide Ownagge
Nonsense.
The level of hypnosis does not depend on the level of the character, what kind of heresy are you talking about?
The level of hypnosis is pumped through the story.

k
kanusha 02.02.20

Hypnosis is pumped in the story, independently of its increase is Not possible.
This is done probably in order for the most impatient players in the first 10 minutes killed all the inhabitants. Simply put, the level of hypnosis is it is a deterrent.