3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TinyPodMartiny 02.02.20 08:39 pm

Compatibility of PCI Express 2.0 and PCI Express 3.0

For the new year going to buy the new Nvidia GeForce GTX 670,because an old GF 250 GTS has not drawn many games.But there is a problem,I have a motherboard Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3 and it supports only PCI Express 2.0 and the graphics card is PCI Express 3.0.The question is,will the video card work if it to connect to my motherboard?In Google searched,say to all the rules.But I want to make sure here,maybe someone had this problem?
191 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 02.02.20

Rewers v.01
Well, the computer has two or four USB 3.0 ports, by today's standards, it is essential 3.0
Does not sell boards (or controllers) with multiple USB 3.0,so if it is so necessary?Stuck in the free PCI-e and use

R
Rewers v.01 02.02.20

Den-z2011

Without the support of the motherboard features USB 3.0 which makes sense to stick controller with 3.0?

R
Rewers v.01 02.02.20

Den-z2011
Adapter with 3.0 to 2.0 is.but with 2.0 to 3.0 that I do not remember such that I can not getting,or what are you not telling me.

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.02.20

Rewers v.01
A friend of mine bought a motherboard with several SATA ll,stuck it in the old computer commercials,the year 2003,and uses SATA hard ll.What is USB 3.0?Is there a similar controller with USB 3.0 ports?
Something like this theme:
http://www.nix.ru/autocatalog/controllers_other/Controller_PCIEx1_USB3.0_portext_95081.html
In the motherboard stuck,and be kind:you have USB 3.0

R
Rewers v.01 02.02.20

Den-z2011
them as adapters otherwise they will not name,is not the case,for example the video card support 3.0, you can stick in the 2.0 slot and it will work.but the speed will be lower,I'm talking about asiamah PCI 3.0 on the motherboard for the adapter it will not install,after all, they do warn you..Despite the fact that most PCI-64 controllers (especially SCSI) will retain a formal performance when installed in slots PCI-32, we strongly recommend you to do so. The fact that the resulting controller will work with much less performance than the PCI-32 controller.So the usefulness of the motherboard,zaklyuchaetsya in full support 3.0 without any controllers.converts 2.0 to 3.0 and in USB format.

R
Rewers v.01 02.02.20

Den-z2011
I found even more interesting Controller PCI-Ex1 to 2хUSB 3.0(ext)+2хЅАТАІІІ(int), Transcend TS-PDC3
Transcend USB3.0 & SATAIII Combo Card - expansion card that allows you to add even in the old PC new USB & SATA:
USB 3.0 - two external USB ports that fully support the USB 3.0 standard with bandwidth of up to 5gbp/s, ten times faster than USB 2.0 specifications.
- SATA III, two SATA ports with a throughput of 6Gb/s are supported and SATA (1.5 Gbps) and SATA II (3Гбит/s
Low-profile card is suitable for buildings of almost all the available sizes for PCI Express x1 and it is fully compliant with specification of PCI Express 2.0 pace.exactly adapter for all will be released soon.

Z
Zhukov Konstantin_ 02.02.20

MAXIMUS II FORMULA which video card podoidut

k
kisel0k 02.02.20

All Kind time of day!have the same question!the data from the computer at the moment are ASRock z68 extreme4 gen3
processor i7 2660k(sandy bridge 32nm)
the geforce gtx 560ti 256bit
RAM 2Gbx4 (8Gb)
PSU 1000w
want to upgrade graphics card and add another 8 GB of RAM
pull it my PC GTX 970 motherboard supports PCI 3.0 x16 and the CPU is not...
and whether on the company to put 970,960 can be enough?

J
JoHn_U 02.02.20

Hello world!)
Could you tell me the Nuba. Want to upgrade your pitch:
Percents: i5 2310 3.2 Mgz
Mother: Pegatron 2ab6
Operative: 4 gb
Video: Geforce GT530 2gb
there is an idea to put 8 GB of operatives, to replace it fully forms with greater frequency. And Buy MSI GeForce GTX 750Ti. Question - is there a meaning with this motherboard and CPU? And, the mother only supports PCI-e 2.0 or 2.1. And has a new GTX750Ti PCI-e 3.0, could you pull that off?)
And, of course, do not want to change percents and mother)

D
DozoRRR 02.02.20

JoHn_U
Everything will be okay, can even GTX950 to buy, if funds permit it would be even better, Opera 2х4gb 1600Mhz

F
FollowMisterWinner 02.02.20

Yes 950 General interest in the product)especially in light of the fact that she loses senior 960-2-4 fps in games

E
Evgeniy Matievskiy 02.02.20

Hello!
I am interested in this question, I want to slightly improve your PC :)
Mother : asus m4a785tdm-evo
Percents : amd phenom II x4 945
Is it possible to install card Radeon r9 280x ? or can advise something better? Please tell me :)

-
-SK.art- 02.02.20

Eugene Matievskiy
Is it possible to install card Radeon r9 280x

this card set is possible. Most importantly, that the power supply was missing.
Well, keep in mind that with your CPU, this card will not reveal its full potential in many games. You can overclock the CPU, thereby slightly offsetting this factor.

E

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Thanks for the reply :) can you tell me which graphics card will be most appropriate for my CPU, just looking on the Internet plainly found nothing, I have now is a hd 5850 , thanks in advance)

P
Presedent Gantz 02.02.20

Eugene Matievskiy
I'm sitting at 975 phenomenon for many years +8GB memory. Never no game hung me the frequency of at least 60%, even once the memory was filled at least by 80%. Put HD7990 and troubles do not know.
We (our profession) people came and asked for cheaper komputerom for a comfortable game in the Witcher/GTA, we successfully collected and i3 with a resulting fps of 45-60 (proof in YouTube you will find if necessary). Everything always depends on the frequency of the GPU and video memory. But the desire to throw his ГТХ970 some sort of i7 over 40 pieces - blind adherence to the rule of the more expensive the better.

E

Presedent At Gantz
Okay thanks:) are understood)

-
-SK.art- 02.02.20

Eugene Matievskiy
Do not tell me what graphics card would be the most optimal for my CPU

R280/R280X and it would be a good choice. Especially if the CPU is overclocking. In some games, again, not at full strength card will work. To put something less powerful, I think not. This card is for today - more or less comfortable minimum for games, and her memory of 3 GB, which is good.

PS: the opinion above, say, enough to Panama 975 7990 - resist) a hair Dryer is not able to fully reveal the potential of this card. I have a Hairdryer 955 @ 4.1 GHz not fully disclose the potential of the GTX 670 card, what can I say about the 7990..)

M
MunchkiN 616 02.02.20

dryer 2 975 even with overclocking most likely can not learn the 20% to 30% remain unloaded in principle, can normally.
only from experience for example жта5 a Hairdryer will not be able to give an acceptable fps and thus the map is almost constantly hanging out in her disclosure. however, if there are more than 1080p is possible, it normally opens
but the games themselves are usually should hang at the low end of playability.
as to the hypothetical disclosure of the GPU... abstracted from the processor is a conventional ceiling performance in games. upon arrival of the 7990 possessed several superior ceiling performance for the full BH. but every 2 years the ceiling increases approximately 2E. so a couple of years the map of this level is already sitting loaded for most tomatoes, in fact. after some time, it creeps already in the category of not too satisfactory gaming solutions. due to a headroom little more card somewhere else afloat but this year you can come out games that will push the map below 30фпс.
but today's games are very dependent as to mnogorjadnoj CPU and its frequency. whether there is at least a 4 GHz i5 2500к 30фпс he would have kept and doubt. and so the strategy to buy a card more Yes thicker with a view to lengthening the term of its life is partially justified with some reservations.

and comrade Eugene Matievskiy optimal max GPU is still something level р280х ж960 3GB or 4GB in the case of a resolution above 1080 CHD mono thinking about all sorts of 290х 970 but this may not be appropriate in about half of Igor and of course with the prospect in the future.

A
Acoola34 02.02.20

Help to choose a graphics card, before there was leadtek gtx 260 extreme+
Intel core 2 duo e8500
Mother gigabyte ga-ep45-ds5

D
DozoRRR 02.02.20

Acoola34
gtx750ti